All Comments on 'Opening Available'

by TheVoiceInside

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Fascinating

How intriguing! When it comes to producing an audio, you're obviously a professional (or had help from one). Production and arrangement-wise, this is the best one I've heard on Lit so far. This is clearly a prologue of some sort and I'm eager to hear where you're going with this. Well, I can guess where you're going with this. Nonetheless, looking forward to future... submissions. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderfully Done!!

I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hmm...I'm increadibly curious what you have coming next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, it's a THREAD!

If I get what you're doing, this is like a role-playing thread in the Lit forums . . but it's all audio! Mmmmmm . . . I can't wait to hear what people submit in reply. Might have to submit myself!

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
*nervous croaking*

Having just had Voice explain what this is to me, I'm just going to retreat quietly underwater but keep on watching. But those of you who are aurally winsome and adventurous (looking at you, angeloftemptation) should take him up on it!

TheVoiceInsideTheVoiceInsideover 12 years agoAuthor
Anonymous has it right

This is definitely a collaborative piece, and where I go with the next audio has everything to do with the responses you record and submit.

Just tag them in a way that we'll all know it's a response to this one, and then the game will play itself out accordingly.

Here's to the adventure.

Thanks to all for the great comments and feedback!

The Voice Inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry up already ;)

Don't keep us waiting, I'm really curious to see what's next. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
intriguing

A really enjoyable audio! But it's unfinished. Is the opening still available? Still taking submissions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You read very well...but I fell asleep.D93B

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 4 years ago
Wondering

I wonder just how many completed the steps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous