All Comments on 'A Daring Escape'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
daweidaweiover 12 years ago

I don't find this to be particularly erotic and I don't find the caption to do anything for me (may it does for others). But the art looks beautiful to my eyes! I like the brown and grey tones. Good work.

TotzmanTotzmanover 12 years ago
Really sexy

I love this picture. I wonder if she will make it?

scorp121scorp121over 12 years ago
a willing rescue

I am happy to catch her if she falls

SkellyGurlSkellyGurlabout 12 years ago

I think it's great - love the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this!

I've never seen anything so good! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

I agree, unique and well done!!

CinnerCinnerabout 11 years ago
Simply love this!

I love this concept! I don't know if you've written up a story to go with this as you did with your Mila the Orc drawings but if you haven't I'll be sitting here thinking of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kudos

Beautiful! And very very well done. Excellent artwork, lines, and composition. The dark earth tones become part of the message that the picture tells. It's almost a story in itself. I can almost feel the girl's trepidaion.

And I'd like to meet your model. I'm half in love with her already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kudos

Well done. And good for her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
452 Followers
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...