All Comments on 'Exclusive Club Ch. 02'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
NO! It Ain't Over Yet.(please)

You have got a fantastic number of themes here and it's only been barely touched with. The uber authorities and system in place that have treated the couple like performing seals with no fear of repercussion needs to be described and the extent of their power shown.

Is there a chance for retribution ? Probobly not. But a determined futile attempt would still be beautiful . 1984 transplanted to ' the strip 'as it were. What happens NOW between the couple in their private life? Frankly it promises to be devastating . Can he get it up after being so unmanned... will she ally with someone in the system for security's sake or become unhinged and become slut?

This is way too short- you've done great work on the past and I know you can handle it. Oh yeah 5 stars- it's too short as I said before but it's worth it because you got me fired UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmmmm

looks like we have another dicklet who only is able to get his rocks of when he is able to fuck up others peoples lifes.

poor baby boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Question?

She said - 'Please don't tell my husband". Was she in on it or did she feel guilty that she got totally turned on?

Guess you need one more chapter!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
very good story

I see that it could be ended here but that would leave too many unanswered questions and audiences hate that. The possibilities are many..... the critics are few. (5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Old story

This is far to similar to another story that appeared here years ago.

Same social standing type of couple, same induction - via an unexpected competition prize, same sex scenario, etc. etc. etc.

Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be real brain sick!! The protagonists in his lame stories are all criminals. After the husband is released the police will take over!!! They will be accused for false imprisonment, and sexual assault . The slut wife will be divorced, he gets custody of his kids and manny coins after he is sueing the criminals. And that author will be hospitalized!!! One of the worst story at literotica!!!

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

ummm good story, if it is an old story let us new people get aroussd like you probably did when you first read iut,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous