All Comments on 'Caught!'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

that is a great story please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait too read the rest...please tell me wasn't a once and done thing....

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
ended too soon

what happened? did you have to catch a bus or something??!! just when the story was getting good it ended. gave you 5 stars anyway. good work.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years agoAuthor
missing

Half the story is missing. I guess I will resubmit the tale. Sorry folks. SH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot chick

great start

nice cum swallow

need to finish this one

got to get this little tart pregnant

uncle daddy

lol

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years agoAuthor
Finally

WEll I finally got the whole thing published. Still can't figure out why a file that doesn't even exist on my pc anymore was published. Enjoy!!

SCADBUNNISCADBUNNIalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Very well written! Can't wait to read your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

memories of the first time my aunt carole and i mad love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

18? Sheeeeeit, he was prolly thinking about fucking her as soon ss she started growing tits! Lol

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Caught!:" Fifty-something Married Uncle John and Thirty-eight Year Old Married Niece Melissa

I don't want to, in any way, shape or fashion, be the bearer of unhappy news but this story is not, physiologically nor blood-kin, incest. Legally by virtue of inane laws the consummated union of Uncle John and Niece Melissa is 'classified' as incest by way of marriage (only) of Melissas' mother's sister being married to a non-blood-kin John!

Thirty-eight year old married niece Melissa has had a "pussy wanna fuck hard-on" for her uncle John for the better part of twenty-five years. Uncle John has been her fuck and masturbation fantasy for all those years, even on her wedding night to her husband!!! Folks, that is love, Love, LOVE and L-O-V-E personified. Better yet, as most times these fantasies don't come to be, she gets to live her fantasy; the affair with her uncle was everything that she had ever thought it would be--and more!! With them not living a far distance from each other, the writer should have made reference to their continuing affair and even the pregnancy of Melissa with one or two children!!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
Cheating, back stabbing cum bucket

Turn the voting back on. This crap is due 1 'I hated it' star. I do hope the sequel includes her hubby going postal on her and her ass-wipe non uncle when he catches them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Came

Omg made me cum 6 times good story

gcg41gcg41over 5 years ago
HOT

I was pumping my cock as I read your story. I am reading it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laundry?

Way to ruin a scene. Who pauses, mid-fuck, for laundry?

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 4 years ago
Good

Enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This made me so wet.. I not so much envisioning an uncle.. but someone I was close too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
1148 Followers
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....