All Comments on 'The House Husband Ch. 01'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice read

Interesting story, can't wait to learn what happens.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
An interesting and a growing problem for many...

Let's hope he gets to keep his manhood. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Cuckold Recipe

Husband loses job and within two months of unemployment he's depressed, drinking and gambling so wife has to take control. Sounds like you're laying the ground work for your typical "husband loses self respect then wife's and cuckold story". I hope not. I've read so many stories about when roles are reversed but the old values remain the same. Like, the husband is supposed to be the main bread winner, real men don't do house work, taking care of the kids is woman's work etc. The wife starts to feel ashamed of her unemployed, child caring, house husband. Then she is attracted to a more handsome successful man that is better in bed. So, the husband becomes redundant in those categories, as well. He has to accept it and continue running the household or get a divorce and be out on the street with no job, kids, money or place to live. Viola, recipe for a Cuckold. Since you seem to have descent writing skills, from what I can ascertain from this small sample, I'll continue reading just to see if you can think outside the box. Thank you Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck

Another cuckold story, just what we need.

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
promising

Let's see, shall we?

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
House hubby

I retired a couple of years ago, but my wife still works. It has been my goal to provide her with a clean house and a hot meal when she gets home. Most of the time the meal happens, but not always the clean house. I actually enjoy being a house husband, but it my case it was by choice.

I am looking forward to the continuation of this story. So far I think it is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're Doing It Again

You are about to, setting up another guy, to become a cuck!

Your whole thing is debasing men, ruining marriages, destroying families and insinuating that the guys are weak, submissive and lack in self respect. You make the wives out to be super intelligent, having to deign themselves to associate with their own husbands and then - Justify the wife cheating, after all the husband isn't man enough!

I'm guessing you're a submissive who enjoys cream pies and wears his wife's' underwear - right! Bi-sexual and low self esteem - right!

Oh, you do write your story well but I think they should be in another category. These wives don't turn out to be Loving.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
Timely story given the recession and unemployment

The story may be typical of one in which the husband losses his job and then takes to gambling and drinking. None the less, it is timely given the current recession and high level of unemployment in the U.S., actually globally.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Very timely

This is happening more and more in U.S. households as well. Looking forward to seeing the story develop. Good start and well written.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
So what?

Any real man is thoroughly familiar with cooking, cleaning, laundry and the other duties of running a household because he never assumes such are solely the woman's empire.

Should be interesting. The closing comment does not bode well. If he truly thinks he was maneuvered into his new role, then the universe is against him!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Interesting

A timely tale. But that is exactly what I don't like about it.

I have no idea where you intend to take this but I hope it is more upbeat than the cases I have seen in real life. I would venture to say the majority of marriages can't stand up to this kind of situation and it would be nice to see one that does.

When so much is going so wrong in so many aspects of life I would like to see something which gives us a little more hope and representative that we are little more than technological monkeys.

C

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CUCK IN THE MAKING

if he isnt already there. This story has a lot of ways to move into. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Look at how this character is being created.

What a godawful piece of work is this "accountant." Author has hung a boatload of bad characteristics on the guy, and he is British! He has little chance in life since he doesn't even know how to communicate with his wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Oh Well

I just want to see where this is heading.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Interesting start

Hope it doesn't turn out too predictable.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
the author is one of those UK super wimps

so this is going to be fucking awful. Husband is TINY -- 5 foot 7 inches tall? That is like smaller than 96% of all Human man on the planet for god's sake.

and I am sure has a tinnie weenie cock as well. and of course he cant boil water and becomes a drunk and a gambler... \

yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure I like the wife

She seems a little stiff and her idea of a conversation with her husband strikes me as being one-sided. And okay start, but don't let it turn into every other story like it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. I think I may have read this before, but can't remember. I sense the disrespect getting worse as the story proceeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Already a wimp, it can only get worse for him...

Can't run a washing machine? Can't cook? Goes gambling - while unemployed - on a credit card, no less. I'm surprised this guy is married, what redeeming value does he bring to the table?

She should do what I did to my newlywed wife; after eating pretty much the same 3 meals over and over for a couple of weeks, I walked with her into the kitchen - grabbed up a cook book and handed it to her. "Betty Crocker put recipes in this book, pick one for dinner, follow the directions, cook it". Don't know why she never thought of doing that herself, but from then on she really got into learning new recipes and almost all of them turned out great.

I don't know what to think about this sad excuse for man who doesn't know how to cook or clean. Did he live with mommy until he got married? No one deserves to be cuckolded, but this guy comes close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
women on top

Good start. I'm hoping it will turn into a real female-led marriage!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
Gender Role Reversal..This does NOT turn out well.

One more example of an FLR (Female-led Relationship) that sends the marriage and family into the crapper. No surprise here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Exciting Read....

Another exciting Female Led Relationship story which is erotic, well written and designed to make most men hard as hell ...........

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 2 years ago

Not a good place to finish the chapter. At least from a man's perspective. Don't want to continue reading about a looser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmmpf.Bet this is goin' in the pooper. LP

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

A cautionary Femdom agitprop tale, gentlemen beware.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories