All Comments on 'The House Husband Ch. 02'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE

A cuck in the making....Too bad this started out to be a good story.....It showed a ton of possibles...TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
we really dont need to read the rest of this shit

do we? No....

this asshole weak pussy ass faggot husband cannot go 2 days without burning a meal and taking cheap shots at his wife...

so naturally they go to swinger party..

sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Doing It

All you write is beautiful wives and excuses for them to cuckold their husbands, ruin the marriage and leave the children with one parent!

You write well but wrong category, how about non consent - none of your husbands want this!!!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Sorry but I have to agree

I can see it now, they go to party, she gets fucked, he gets hard, and they live happily ever after. Bull shit.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
hilarious

the joker can't cook or wash clothes, the wife then decides that the remedy is to fuck other people. hilarious!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry the "wife" is already in an affair

what he needs to do is divorce the wife sue her for alimony take the kids and live in his house and let the wife make payments. Same shit opposite sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry but no

Yes, the wife is already cheating

No, she does not love or respect him any more

No, her behavior is not acceptable, if it was reversed she would already have left him and sucked every penny out of him

Yes, there is nothing erotic here

No, there is nothing believable here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are wrong

First you have them talk, he admits he feels emasculated, she says sorry, but then you later make it OK for him to be emasculated? Now that is garbage. Grow a set and let him throw her eventually-proven cheating ass out with a major bankroll after a major trial since it all started at the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your in a hurry

your in a hurry to cuck him so just do it because your writings and your stories really are not that good. It's for certain that you don't read your own stories because you change in mid stream, SO ONLY THE SICKOS WOULD ENJOY WHERE YOU ARE HEADING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
These comments are stupid

This is just an amusing role-reversal parody highlighting the attitudes these 'Anons' expect their wives to put up with as 'normality'.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 12 years ago
I'm Sorry

to see this story headed in the direction it's going. I liked chapter 1 as it shows how much we men take for granted about our wives who don't work but just take care of the house.

Once years ago, about a hundred, I took over the household duties for a month while my wife was injured. As my sentence in hell came to an end I'd gotten an education.

For my part I would like see a change of direction for this couple but of course you know them better than I.

I think that Anonymous Sorry is correct, Anne is already involved with her boss and maybe others too.

I will probably read the next chapters to see what happens; it sort of like a bad accident, you just can't turn away.

Your writing and story telling skills are good. I felt the shame, frustrations, and anger of the husband. Job well done.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done......

Great outline and pace....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The ho(ok) is baited and hapless house hubby wastes no time 'rising' to the lure.

It will all end in tears! We all certainly know that. Amusing to see utter reversal role-wise where wife is pushing for the changes that it's usually the man's province to push for. She's not even troubling self to be insidious ! Well written : poor bastard has my empathy though cooking's not so much -it's the routine of keeping things tidy that will fair do you in .

.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Sometimes

I hate being right all the time, though I liked one anon's comment about divorcing her, keeping the house, the kids and get maintenance payments but the author has already shown that the husband doesn't have the balls for it. Of course, another anon says this is just a parody on role reversal. Close but not quite at least if your considered normal. Anybody that seriously thinks screwing other people will help their marriage are just rationalizing and probably a little weak minded or else they could think of a lot better ways to spice up their marriage without all the potential bad side effects but hey swinging is easier. Those poor kids I don't have to guess what they will be like when they grow up. In the Mental Health field we call marriages like this "job security". Well written, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How about his finding a playmate separate and apart from her, and the marriage deteriorates, and he finds a better position, leaving her to her new situation, w/o him

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny hubby works no shit on wife

wife work shit on hubby.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
I hate to agree with HarryinVA

But Harry is correct. The answer to their problems is to go to a swinger party?! Just how stupid do you think the readers out here are?

Just cuckold his ass we we can write nasty things and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh welcome

what do we have here ? another author who thinks it's so erotic to fuck, no shit on 3 kids and there future just to write a story.

this will never be erotic and someone who is able to make fun of kids this way, well he is just the lowest possible. not even a hitman is so low.

daveftworthdaveftworthover 12 years ago
Just sad

She's probably already cuckholding him. This rarely works in real life..how is having sex with others really going to make your marriage better? "Oh it's just sex with them, but it's you I really love. Sorry we can't have sex together anymore, but Harold's is sooooo big" It just tears it apart.

pogmapogmaover 12 years ago
RETIRED.

I quit the work force when I was 52 and had my university educated wife get a job. 3 of our 4 men were out of the house by then. Being a house husband is not easy since my oldest son is a quadriplegic. The bitch wife has no idea what is going to happen until she turns into the company whore. I hope the hubby gets the kids and she gets AIDS.

rainbow001rainbow001over 12 years ago
Have to Agree

It really had the making of a great story but it has gone so far off the rails. It is a great fantasy for you but even saying that they talked about swinging earlier in their relationship cannot bring this back to the reality of where you brought them now and pull the rest of us in.

Even though I don't like those kind of stories you should have made him a cuck and had her drop the bomb, would have been more believable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

calm down dears its just a story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Now We Know

My comment to ch 1 said I wanted to see where this is going. Now we know. Hopefully the husband doesn't lose his balls. We'll see...

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Oh dear

down the well-trodden path. Try one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The same old tune

These two are about to drive their relationship over a cliff. Well told to this point and I'm hoping the next chapter doesn't follow the old, tired formula of slut wife, outraged husband. Here we GO!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
this is awful: glorifciation of a stupid inept man

his wife is playing and manipulating him so well that Mr dumb fuck cant see it.

At this point this story has NOTHING to do with the husband losing his job and being a stay at Home dad. All of the events here could of happened if BOTH of them were working.. so what is the point of having the Husband lose his job?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. An interesting turn, if things go bad, he has no one to blame but himself.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I'm

enjoying the story. So, what happens if she wants to join in at the party and he does not? I assume she will swallow some other guy's cum. Will she make him lick out some other guy's cream pie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, maybe some guys DO deserve to be cuckolded...

I wonder if the author is of the opinion that a "house husband" is automatically a wimp and will inevitably be cuckolded by the strong, "empowered" wife? He, if the author is truly male and I have my doubts, seems to have gone out his way to make the husband as wimpy as possible - to the point that it's unrealistic. I'm in my late 50's, and of all the men I've known in my life, NONE of them would put up with this crap from their wife. NONE.

So go ahead Fawguy, take him to the swap party so he can sit and cry while his wife deserts him and screws every man there, especially the MD she's so proud of - and of course he'll realize sometime during the evening that she's been cheating on him for some time. I'm sure you'll also have her feed him lots of creme pies from other men and he'll be powerless to stop her - you'll probably have him enjoy it a bit too, which will leave him confused. After the party, his wife will dish out a big helping of scorn when he whines about how she's treating him and then she'll tell him she's going to whore herself out several times a week whether he likes it or not and there's nothing he can do about it. There's several ways to write it, several familiar standard twists on how everything comes apart, but we've seen them all before.

What happened to you British guys anyway? It's a good thing the Battle of Britain isn't being fought today - y'all would surrender and start taking German language lessons. I used to be proud of the way the British pulled together and fought WW2 against almost insurmountable odds, but you British writers are as bad as the French and I can't think of a bigger insult than that.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Freaking emasculated wuss, gives creampies and snowballs a bad name. Nothing wrong with a little bi-swing, but blackmail for cum play is BS

No I haven't been at the bottle, and I KNOW personally a bunch of Brits as strong as Churchill, but cats like this protag aint him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is telling him That she does not respect him any longer and that she will give him cause to regret marrying her

in short order. He had better get employment soon. LP

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

1 star - nope that is it for me.

Once you introduce the idea of opening up your monogamous relationship, you might as well just go straight for the separation agreement and the eventual divorce - this marriage is over and gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories