All Comments on 'Connor Thomas Ch. 17'

by reverendaholic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BimmokBimmokover 12 years ago
Damn!!!!

I got to admit this is pretty great. I love what you've done with this story and for weeks I was waiting for the next to come out. Hopethe next is just as great as the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love this

i started reading when chaapter 14 was the last one up.... my only complaint is waiting so long between chapters.. you are bookmarked though and i check 2-3 times a week for new chapters from you... keep it up i love this story

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 12 years agoAuthor
Mailing List

I do have a mailing list for anyone interested. Just contact me with your email address.

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Awesome.

Love your fight scenes. Still think he's too soft and easy on Vivian and Darius. Connor cannot afford disloyalty in any way. It's how I see it.

Jeeze, I love your writing though...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great

Really good story!

_bloom__bloom_over 12 years ago
Bummer

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. You do such an amazing job with this story, making it realistic (as much as you can with fantasy), respecting the characters and getting to know them while keeping it SO HOT. But your main character is turning out to be an asshole. I've been enjoying this story because it doesn't fall into the same old misogynistic bullshit storyline where women can only hope to be used and protected by their mates, but now you're totally giving in to it. I wish you could go back to that honest, loving, realistic character you had before! Werewolves don't have to act like that, especially if he is supposed to be some amazingly new hybrid that defies all tradition. Please let him be more complicated and interesting than this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed in this chapter, Connor is supposed to be some supreme hybrid of sorts, yet he has so much trouble against a lone werewolf, not to mention one that isn't even an Alpha. His power is too inconsistent, in one of the previous chapters, he breaks glass which is supposed to be werewolf-proof, yet now he fails to overpower a normal werewolf? Also when the wizard comes in, he so easily restricts Connors movements, I don't understand why sometimes Connor just seems so weak, he's supposed to be fated to be some supreme Alpha and the heir and all that but so far he has done nothing to indicate any greatness.

Then when it comes to claiming mates, I still can't believe he just stood there while Darius fucked his supposedly true vampire mate, I know you want to portray Connor as having impulse problems and crap, but not only does he not do anything about it, all he does is rage without action. He's supposed to be an Alpha, and The Alpha at that yet the times come when he should be an asshole, he wimps off, and the times he should act conservatively, he goes off all asshole, his behaviour is simply that of a bully, he only displays his alpha-male to those he can oppress. Now when it comes to display dominance and possession over his vampire mate, so far he has done absolutely nothing, why doesn't he just go and punish or kill Darius or something, do something proactive! He just keeps getting pushed around and now I just hope he isn't going to placated by Vivian's shallow excuses.

I don't know if I'm being too harsh, but I just can't bring myself to like Connor and his wolf half, he just comes off as a weakling with impulse problems, certainly not the Alpha which he's supposed to come across as.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Umm...

What the hell happened to this character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Since all mated heirs are being shafted wouldn't it make sense for Connor and his gang to band together with the mated first born of each pack since they are true future alphas and should have power

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous