All Comments on 'The Crusader Ch. 03'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
woodmanonewoodmanoneover 12 years agoAuthor
OOPS

I realized that I should have made another pass through this story before I posted. There are several typos, misspellings, and probably other things I missed.

Sorry, I'll try to be more diligent in the future. I hope these errors don't keep the readers from enjoying the story.

Thanks for putting up with me.

Woodmanone

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
great story

was an excellent addition to the crusader saga i am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please don't let this be the end

You have created a charachter that can go on indefinately. Plus you always make all your stories great reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

This could be a continuing story... well written and action packed.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Sounds extremely plausible, and it entertains. Thanks, Woodie, but why is it chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE: OPPS

As long as you care to continue to write the great stories, as you have for the past two years, I believe we can overlook a few 'typos, misspellings, and probably other things'.

I have you BOOKMARKED and look forward to each new chapter or series with great anticipation. Please keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

can i hope this is a continous series.love your characters and story lines. thumbs up and 5 stars---all they'll let me give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bruce

because 3 comes after 2.

Good story again woody...............

MacdaKnightMacdaKnightover 12 years ago

Great Job. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more

Please write more on Rolli Chambers He is a great person one that can seporate his work from reality from the bad movey that life his...................

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE CRIME FIGHTER AT WORK

and he is successful. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE GRAIL AND CRIMINALS ARE HARD TO FIND

but search and recovery are great. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crusader 03

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crusader 03 2nd read

and life goes on

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
American gun culture is rediculous

So is this cartoon of a story

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous of 4/23

First thanks for reading my work. I must have struck a nerve considering your comment. Now my rebuttal:

I believe in the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution.

I believe in the old adage "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns." No rational person can believe that gang bangers, drug dealers and other cretins in our society will give up their weapons because a bunch of liberals tell them to. They are outside the law and will remain so in spite of "gun free" zones.

I believe a gun is a tool: no better or worse than any other tool. It is the user that is responsible for how it is used. The fault of the horrible uses guns have been used for is with the user not the gun.

I believe that I have the right and duty to protect my family, friends and myself in any way that I can. That includes using a gun if necessary.

Most of my stories and characters act according to my beliefs so I have a suggestion for you.

I'm not going to change you mind or stance on gun control and you can be damn sure you won't change mine so save yourself aggravation and getting angry about my stories and don't read them. Avail yourself of the ultimate form of censor ship and skip my work. Just a suggestion.

To the rest who read this comment, I'm sorry. I sort of got off on a rant there. Hope y'all will continue to read my stories. Thank You

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellence

Excellent Chapter; excellent story.

So far guns are very appropriate for the yarn and the humor mixed in with the darkness is greatly appreciated.

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with your comment from April of 2018

In that rebuttal you put it very well about the 2nd Amendment and that crooks would keep their guns. Another thought that we don't hear much about: most of the mass shootings have happened in gun free zones. There is a store near me that has a sign in their window that says: "no guns allowed". I hope some nut does not see that sign and decide to shoot up the place. I don't go to that shop but to one nearby and have often wondered if I should warn them but then they might accuse me of threatening them. Who know?

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! That was a wonderful story!!

desertdog43desertdog439 months ago

Lukas Davenport...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2291 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories