All Comments on 'Bill and the TBC'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GuyCDGuyCDover 12 years ago
Loved it!

WOW WOW WOW - I loved it. Let me lick and suck that hard cock!

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Little Pig, Little Pig,let Trevor come in.

I do love these first-fucked-cuckold stories. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Wow, nice one. That would be a fantasy cum true for me. To fuck a black man, with my wife watching and participating and hopefully shooting pics and vids. My best friend is black and I would luv nothing more than to do him with my wife. Black dick in her and I would definitely top all of my fantasy's.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
Just the right size

I guess TBC stands for Thick Black Cock but I shouldn't have to guess. That's the only critism though. I love the storyline. Who wouldn't want to be in Bill's place. I also love these one page stories. It's just the right length for jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Once Was All It Took

In my wife's 5th year in the firm, faster than any other associates, she was up for partner. It was standard that the senior partner and/or one of the other directors interviewed the spouse, an all day process at their downtown club that I felt I was ready for. It was rumored that hanky-panky sometimes occurred with the associates wives, but no female had ever made partner so I didn't know what was expected of husbands.

The first couple of hours were filled with questions, then social scenarios. I got to ask some questions then lunch, salads, lunch meat, hoagies and wine, was brought in. The senior partner ate then had to attend a briefing, and I was left with a 55-60 year old tall and well-built African American attorney. He ordered more wine and a desert tray to be sent up as we adjourned to another suite. This one was more muted, with a couch side tables and easy chairs. I stood while he signed for the room service and sat in one of the chairs. He asked that I pour more wine and after handing him his glass, he told me to undress. I just stood there shocked as he repeated the order.

"Perhaps your wife will not be our first female partner", he said softly. Sweating now, I caved and quickly removed my clothes. He smiled as I lowered by briefs - my cock's short and very thin. He rose crossed the small room took my face in his big hands and kissed me. I was upset but my mouth opened when his tongue pressed my lips and I tentatively, then actively kissed him back. After a point I was panting, he stepped back and open his pants. The snake he pulled out dictated I sink to my knees in front of him - I moved his hand and took over, kissing, nursing, sucking, fondling. I blew him 'til he came, then held him in my mouth as long as he let me. He realized I knew my place and gently pulled me up - he turned me to the small bathroom and told me to freshen up while he finished undressing. When I came back he directed me to the couch, on my back with one of the seat cushions under my ass.

My life changed and my wife made partner that day. She's driven and successful with no need for the small cock that she'd put up with all those years before. I don't see the director that often, perhaps every 6 weeks or so - but between him and a couple of other powerful men, I'm in the place I was meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I would love to have this happen to me.I have wanted to live as a cuckold husband for 10 years. Keep writing!!!

9volt9voltabout 3 years ago

That was really hot. I could almost taste that cock as he was sucking it.

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

OMG so hot and realistic

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc7 months ago

Ah yes, true love is sucking the cock that fucked your wife and eating his cum from her pussy. It’s the best use for a white husband. And like probably the great majority of white husbands he’s been thinking about sucking black cock for a long time. For a black man, fucking another black man is gay, but fucking a white man is just the right thing to do.

JoeMangumJoeMangum3 months ago

Such a turn on being man handled by a big confident black bull

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3475 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.