All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 07'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have a great imagination

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Love this story

but just afraid of how far he seems to be going and he seems to be caring less and less if they are still together when the 14 days are done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have to concur...

does he still want to be with her after the 14 days, and more importantly, does he want her to respect him. She has proven her love to him so much up to this point, but does he still love her? With the position he holds at work, one would think that he would need to keep a respectable reputation as a man of good character, and also have a wife that represents him as respectable. Where does the line get drawn? I hope he doesn't wind up regretting something and possibly losing his wife because he pushed her too far. I'm hoping this is going to have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ignore they nay sayers!

This story is tremendous! Ignore the "does he really expect her to stay?" "She's been punished enough" people. In case they dontt realize it they're rreading a BDSM story. Husband has gone beyond punishment and is now in "training" mode. He is training "Kelli" to please him and also incase they missed it, she's not exactly in mortified tears or any danger of being damaged. Im loving tthis story keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh wow.

Your imagination is wild! It's so dirty and exactly the kind of reading I love to get off on.

Thank you.

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
Oh!

Kelli really is quite lucky.

-a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is soo hot!

The car vibrator game is one of my favourite parts of the series. Oh and I love the entire series, have read it countless number of times.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
He's an animal.

He is getting really rough with her. Also, he is exposing her to others and the possibility of rape. He promised at the beginning that he wouldn't cause permanent damage. He is getting very close to breaking that promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Take It Back

Although I still disagree with how he is treating his wife against her will I take back that I wouldn't like that kind of treatment but definitely not that severe and never on display for anyone except my husband. It escpecially bothers me in the fact that she doesn't know that she was watched those two instances. If I was into being publicly viewed by people during my sexual acts I of course wouldn't have a problem with doing that but I would be especially upset if I didn't know it was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the car game. I'm thinking of trying this with my woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't mind trying this with my wife, as she's really shy about doing most anything sexual in public.

In Jack's case he has to be careful, as she could lose her respect for him, and maybe at the end of it all leave him (all that work backfire on him). In the LW section, that could easily happen for less than the fun and games happening so far in this story.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

The perfect relationship, husband wife, Master slave❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous