All Comments on 'To My Online Friend'

by lonelycollegegirl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 12 years ago
Good First Effort!

Loved the wet noises! Very sexy! Some of the rambling babbling added to the reality, but in the beginning and the end you need to hold the mike closer to your lips and enunciate!

Looking forward to the next one!

Hope its soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!

Hey I enjoyed this!! Please do more you were great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mmm my god, I loved this. I'd definitely love to hear more, I need to hear you come over and over again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Seriously hot! Loved hearing you suck on that dildo. Hearing that got me hard instantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

Hottest audio I have heard on here yet. Not many things have ever turned me on like that did... please..more more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, umm...

Im still hard and you have such a delicious eroticism to your voice. Please keep em coming, and I promise to keep myself cumming to your naughty/sexy/dirty activities.

BigbobncBigbobncover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm awesome

Wow, your online friend is really lucky, that got me so hard and throbbing, mmmmm can't wait to hear your sexy voice and wet pussy again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible!

That was one of the most incredible audios I think I have ever heard! It got me so hot and so hard that I almost came in the first minute of it! I loved it and I will definitely be looking for more!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot

So amazingly hot. Had me aching and throbbing till I got off hard!! MORE please!

weirdnaweirdnaover 12 years ago
Good stuff!

Quite an enjoyable audio. Thank you. You sounded deliciously wet and squishy. I love that from a sexy female voice. Cheers!

Killer73Killer73over 12 years ago
Wow

Oh my god that's absolutely amazing to say the least. Your voice is so sexy and alluring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

You are one sexy girl! Thank you for sharing your intimate times, your voice is alluring and combined with your wet pussy sounds it is intoxicating. My cock is still thobbing, you got me so turned on. Keep the stories coming. Thank you for making me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh wow

You made me sooooo wet!! I came all over myself listening to you. Please make more! mmmmm I'm still all turned on ;)

BustyBookworm91BustyBookworm91almost 12 years ago

That. Was. Soooo HOTT!!! Mhmmmmmm you are so sexy;) please post more!!! Please!!

Cthulhu1138Cthulhu1138over 11 years ago
Absolutely Delicious! What a lucky playmate

You sound delightful and fun.

Love listening to uninhibited women. Adore your sweet Midwestern accent, and the sound of your damp, puffy lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of my favorite audio's. I loved hearing your pussy getting nice and wet with the dildo.

Master_Writer99Master_Writer99almost 11 years ago
More like that.

That was REALLY hot. I'd love to hear more if you're willing to share.

hardandreadyforu30hardandreadyforu30almost 11 years ago

Mmmmmmm. Loved it! Ur moans were so sexy and i loved hearing how wet ur pussy was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Incredibly hot!

paulie_walliepaulie_wallieover 10 years ago
ohhhhhhh

Yes please more. Very nice audio but please finish for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so fuckin hot

Please more...maybe a bit longer. Lover your wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
plz more

Please more. Loving it. I love your sexy voice

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Oh Dear Lord!!!

Oh god that was Sooo hot I'm having trouble typing this right now! I'm so horny right now,I could tell you were VERY excited making that audio!

Jesus you really were wet huh😍 The slurping sounds of you're pussy were getting louder and louder as the audio went,I especially loved the part where you said something like 'you'd drown a dick' haha,or something similar to that..That was too much for me I came hard after hearing that. No joke...

Wow,I really would like to hear the other parts of those sessions if you dont mind,you're voice is so authentic and damn sensual,and I would like to share or explore with you via email if you're open to.

Brian. My email us wolfwarrior4u@gmail.com

Thanks Again....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous