All Comments on 'Instructions from Anne Ch. 03'

by sunjimmy9810

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Where was the loving wife...

Was it the husband? Fetish or Gay male maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FemDom Anne

Great story line. Please keep the chapters coming (hopefully at a quicker pace). Only one negative - no Rule #9!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Proof Positive!

Women are solely life support systems for their Cunts with absolutley no other redeeming qualities what so ever. If only sheep could cook we men would be better off! Poor Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PROOF POSITIVE

Women are solely life support systems for their Cunts with absolutley no other redeeming qualities what so ever. Poor Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold!

PS couples like this shouldn't be allowed to own Dogs. Can you imagine what she would Inflict on those poor animals?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh

For a spouse to coerce a partner into allowing infidelity is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
divorce

if he is a so called engineer he has tools, a roto-zip will cut right through that cockcage in nothing flat.But just maybe he needs to grow a set(balls)She already plans to fuck around on him and probably already has a lover candidate picked out????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rule 9.

As may have happened in Monty Python, 'Rule 9: No Rule 9 -- Rule 10: ... '

A Nice story, well-told. Of course he could free himself, but that wouldn't make the story, would it? The suspension of disbelief, remember! And just how many of the stories here would work IRL - it doesn't make them any less readable.

I say well done and thank you - 4 *s.

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
GROW A SET OF BALLS !!!!!

The husband needs to "GROW A SET OF BALLS". A little bit of role playing is one thing, but the idiot signed a contract for one year, saying that his wife can go out, and have lovers of her own, and when she comes home he will gladly lick up all the spunk from another man from her sloppy cunt, and do it until she orgasms, from his attentions. Why doesn't she just cut his cock and balls off and make him a eunich

SUCKER YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story please keep it going

James QuillerJames Quillerover 12 years ago
Great Story

I am thoroughly enjoying this series. The action flows seamlessly from step to step and is very believable. I found myself identifying with both Anne and her husband and kept guessing at what the next erotic step might be. Can't wait for the next installment(s). Appreciate that there are no grammar and spelling errors too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Just like in the slave days, when a person could be bought and sold, mutilated and tortured...yet somehow I'm missing the "erotic" part.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Brainwashing

It all sounds like a sick combination of brainwashing and "The Stockholm Syndrome".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for no longer posting!

You are truly a sorry author.

lawrenclawrencalmost 11 years ago
End of marriage

I cannot believe that the marriage continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Marriage destruction

It is obvious that the wife intended to destroy the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmmmm

Thank god you stoped righting this crap I hope its because you grew a pair or may be you just died either way is good for me 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You people don't understand....

The wife isn't looking for a marriage, the wife is looking for a slave to abuse as she sees fit. Try to understand this is not about love or respect, nurturing or caring, this is about the fulfillment of one person solely at the expense and pain of another. It is about the subjugation and degradation of a human being, who after being completely emasculated, can then be disposed of or replaced at the whim of another. Gee...doesn't sound like much fun after I put it that way, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I love your story. I hope its not too late to encourage you to continue. I just font get all the negative commenters. You obviously stated its a fem dom story yet people feel the need to read all parts the criticize. I think most are in denial of waht turns them on... Like denial lol. Hope you get back to this one, its very original and well developed. Thanks for sharing!

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a Blueprint

This is a blueprint for how some stupid bitch gets murdered. She dangles her cunt in front of hubby, degrades him, laughs at him, and tells him how she is going to be a cheating whore. Then frustrates him.

Some days later she is found in a dumpster with her head and hands cut off.

When will these brainless bitches learn. You dance with the devil you pay the price!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

More plz :)

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 7 years ago
Editor?

Maybe, if you had bothered to get someone at least to proof-read, we wouldn't have had all the spelling errors and phrases like "..to have sex me with me".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

the man just needs to man up and tell her to go to hell why does she need other lovers when she has a husband nothing but a whoring slut

moritomoritoabout 6 years ago
What a stupid thing

IT'S AN ABSOLUTELY STUPID THING to say that "once you control the male orgasm you control the male"!If you control the male orgasm YOU CONTROL JUST THAT:HIS ORGASM and NOTHING ELSE!MEN AREN'T OBSESSED WITH SEX and THEY CAN'T BE CONTROLLED with their orgasms!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
As a lifelong kinkster, first dominated by a woman in the 70s, this type of "L"FA story disgusts me.

OK as stroke story, sad excuse for a life. we

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Stupid story

Just a totally unbelievable plot, no-one even submissive would sign up to this sort of life.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Absolute bullshit

This is almost as bad as being a cuckold which is humanities joke on the normal world.

Jake7518Jake7518over 4 years ago
Cuckold

If the worst possible interpretation of the contract is unacceptable then the entire document is unacceptable. That contract would never be acceptable if the Key holder was male and the User was female. It would be reinforcing some of the worst male behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story - Let it continue!

5 stars. I often contemplate whether I’d write a story differently. I would have the contract be for a shorter time and leave out loaning him out to other Key holders And would not put in the partaking of other lovers. Involving other people would add huge complexities to a relationship that is still forming. Six months would give him time to develop a deeper trust in her judgement and choice of activities. She does want a submissive husband and not a slave, right? Then there has to be mutual respect and deep caring both ways. There are plenty of areas to explore in her contract without those two provisions. The are both learning through the process. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp undick parson in earth

another loser wimp Don't have a dick that crap loser. . i give you 1 star wimpbwimp

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Could tolerate it until it became clear it would eventually just be another pathetic cuck path.

Its funny how quickly you closeted men think women can just change into a worthless sack of flesh.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 1 year ago

I can't believe the negative comments. It's a Fantasy for god sake. Just like every other story on this site. if you are looking for something that is real then stop reading this stuff. I for one enjoyed it👍👍👍👍

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeabout 1 year ago

It’s a shame this story was not continued…I wonder y

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous