All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 04'

by erotiquenoire

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

Oh so sucking fucking hot, I want to suck and fuck these lush cunts into next week, and keep- doing them till we all pass out from the insane levels of sexual pleasure, then start over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
small critique

The chapter markers are nice but since a switch in perspective immediately follows, the name of the person now writing placed next to those lines would be appreciated. It takes a little reading to figure out whose head I am now in and that is disorienting.

likeembigglikeembiggover 12 years ago

I really liked the first 3 volumes but this one seemed forced. What i liked about the other entries was the seduction and taboo while there is almost none here. Granted some have been broken but there is no trepidation which makes a good incest story for me. Plus the action seemed a little shorter than before. I would rather you wait longer to post a longer and better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Too quote a line from the last paragraph,"I love this family",my god!! I Love Your Stories!!!!Please continue gracing us readers with your kinky writings...INCEST is BEST!!

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyalmost 11 years ago
A 5-start success

"Family Matters" is first-rate erotic fiction. Thank you, and please keep writing!

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977almost 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This is one fan-fucking-tastic story series you've got going here. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me there's going to be more chapters to this amazing story. It'd be nice to maybe see some father son action, only after the son gets a hold of mom and his Aunt. PLEASE keep up the GREAT work.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsabout 9 years ago

that has to be the best i have read on here,very very hot and i hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bang me or write more

Sexyist thing ever I want to be pound in my whore pussy lie the slut iam now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so?

Where's the rest of this family story? I mean the first few chapters were lengthy but then u started to shorten them for some reason. It almost feels like ur quitting this story line with the rest of it left kinda hanging in midair. I am interested in reading the rest of it.

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Fanbloodytastic

One of the best stories ever. Why did it end? The possibilities for a very long series are enormous. I look forward to many, many more installments. Please. Pretty please.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
its a great story

i gave it 5 stars. but why didn't you ever finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hell of a place to quit

I gave each chapter 5 stars, only to discover that the story stopped in the middle.

Thank you for not making Robert sound like a 12 year old like so many writers do

with 18 or 20 year old's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved all of your stories but your really need to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous