All Comments on 'My Sister and My Daughter'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This story has a lot of potential and I certainly hope you go further and develop it.

I rated this chapter with a 5 stars in hopes there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't believe it !

This is the horniest I've ever been reading a story ; I'll probably have a heart attack when he starts with his daughter.

Great writing you animal.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
twisted family tree

hot story with a huge cliff hanger. let's get him fucking his daughter real soon now!

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well said

great start........

SatsuSatsuover 12 years ago
Love it!

Really good first chapter, got me sooo wet! Can't wait 'til Marisssa gets involve, cos I know she's gonna :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Daughter

Was great but we need to go on to Ch 2 & get his daughter into the picture get that cherry i think that every daddy should be the one to get that cherry & make there dauhters a women. them dam little ass holes runing around trying get all the cherrys they can should be shot or hung by the nuts till they die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good stuff

I just only had a problem that you don't mention much about the sex between the brother/sister; they lived together for some 14 odd years and never fuck or they just prefer oral? It's good don't get me wrong I just don't see this pseudo marriage being happily oral ever without the drama of raising a kid but I do want to read more so don't let me discourage you. this is a premise I like that I never see enough of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN! Sticky hands...wait a minute for me to wash them....

DAMN! Sticky keys! Great job. Now what can I clean my keyboard with? :-P It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom reading thru it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice sister! I wish to have a sister like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh !!

Uh damn that was hot!! I gotta wait till me and my sister's daughter grows up a little more, she 's still too young. She' only 15 and budding nicely. My sister/wife says she wants to wait till she turns 17 and then she will let me take her.

silkman1947silkman1947almost 10 years ago
nice story

I only fuck sister can I fuck sister daughter

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

continue the story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Even after she got married

Maybe the sister in this story was like mine. My sister was older and introduced me to sex. As soon as I started to get hardons she started sucking my cock. After a couple of years we started fucking as well. Even after she got married whenever we had some alone time she would at least suck my cock. This continued even after I got married. As my wife and my daughter grew up the two of them became very close my sister taught her everything she knew and confided to her of our relationship. All I'll say is, is my daughter grew up very affectionate with me. -Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Last commenter is almost as much of a lucky bastard as the guy in the story, lol! Oh, to be the main char!! I'd love a nympho horny sister or three that wanted to live happily ever after with me! ;) (daughters too, woo!;). ....gotta love fanTasies ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my sexy sisters

I had no idea I was a hottie,always had the ladies wanting to take me to the park,offering to baby sit,i had no clue,my sister and next door neighbour were always offering to take me to Warilla surf club so I could surf,they always had hot cossies and a bottle of wine to share.i was an abused child and loved every fucking and sucking minute of the eighties.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
A WARNING TO NEW READERS OF THIS SERIALIZED STORY

If you are expecting this story to eventually pay off with daddy-daughter sex, stop now. This story is 8 chapters of frustration. The author disappeared over 3-1/2 years ago, never finished the story, and the dad never gets to fuck his daughter, Marissa. So, if you are expecting a father-daughter sex story (like we are led to believe from this first chapter), your time would be better spent looking elsewhere, because, through 8 chapters of this incomplete story, it NEVER happens.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Very hot story, and there has to be another so he can get together with his hot young daughter.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago
Good story

Good story. His sister really likes sucking cock and by all accounts, she’s pretty good at it! Can’t wait to see where things go with the daughter. And would love to hear more about their pee play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ANOTHER WARNING -- please PLEASE do not waste your time - unfinished series.

Unfortunately I did not heed Dark_Storm's warning and worked through to chapter 7 and saw the tags for Chapter 8 and realised that this story was unfinished.

Ch1 - 05 were published over about 7 months

It took a further 18 months to publish Ch6 & 7

Then another nearly 18 months to publish Ch8

Highlights - Ch4 a BJ from daughter who thought daddy was asleep but in Ch6 just as she's getting warmed up daughter pops a valium and that seems to have killed the author's desire to finish what he started.

Ch5 the author starts to lose the plot, having already shown an ignorance of biology, he really starts to compound his ignorance resulting in a wonderful scene, if it were a comedy, in chapter 7 with the dad calling a nurse and asking about the dangers of blue balls...

The sex with his sister is pretty well written, but as they have lived like man and wife after moving to part of the country where no one knows them, it loses it's edge after the 1st couple of chapters.

I was expecting the daughter to be bedded and after for Karen to join and then for it to come out that they were siblings and the daughter was having sex with her proper aunt not her step-mom. Hell he doesn't even handle her tits!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 01:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Divorced Brother, Unnamed and Thirty-seven Year Old Single Sister, Karen, and Brother's Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Marisa.

It's a shame that we have an ideal incestuous relationship by a divorced brother and his single dynamo cock-sucking, fucking sister...and there's not much descriptive details about their eighteen year love, fuck, suck and some romance, familial affair. Their frequent almost 24/7 sexual affair has never mentioned sister Karen's birth protection--they should have had three (3) or four (4) children by now. Unnamed two-years older brother was married, before his daughter Maria was born; he divorced her mother when Marisa was four (4) years old. He's been into the affair with his sister Karen since before he was married almost twenty (20) years ago..

Now, Marisa is eighteen (18) years old, in deep, Deep, DEEP love with her blind, ignorant unnamed father; even his sister emphatically tries to convince him of his daughter Marisa's total love for her father, to the point she wants him to take her virginity, and likely have him impregnate her!!

I've read ((22 September 2021) the previous nineteen (19) comments; a couple readers have expressed their disappointment about unfinished chapter(s) around about chapter 08. I'm torn about reading further; I'm thinking I'll read chapter 02 and decide about continuing. It's a fucking shame a story with such potential for a marvelous brother/sister and the brother's daughter, by passing up the extremely easy-pickin' fruits of his virgin and willing daughter, Marisa. What a waste of such a willing daughter's dumbass father.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

taboo in the best way

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

This story was fucking HOT!!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 months ago

I'm not normally into Daddy/Daughter incest. I especially dislike when Daddy cheats on Mommy by screwing their daughter. Fortunately, that's not the case here because he cheated on her with his sister instead. So Mommy has been out of the picture for 14 years or more. His sister is now his common law wife and she is explicitly giving her approval to the Daddy/Daughter incest. Maybe that should not make any difference in my opinion, but it does for some reason. 🤔

I liked almost everything about this one but I thought that his sister should have given him more vaginal intercourse and less oral intercourse. But they became a loving family together and that was a huge plus for me. 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 months ago

Just read the warning from an anonymous person posted 3 years ago about this being an orphaned story without any ending. Truly tragic after such a promising start. 😪 😢 💔

He gave a pretty good summary and apparently Marissa never gets deflowered. I'm going to take that warning before I can get fully invested into this story. I'm dropping out here without reading chapter 2 or anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I rated it a four, because there was no description of abundant pussy hair. A hairy pussy on a sister, daughter, mom, or an aunt is always considered a potential five. I usually always rate hairy pussy a five. That dammed nasty sickening to look at razor burnt shit with stubble and pimples growing in it (un-fuckable, ugly, and sandpaper) is a complete waste of a man's and a lesbian's time. Also, if re-shaved, those dammed nasty pimples, when re - shaved ----- RE-clipped just bleed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous