All Comments on 'Loaning My Husband to My BFF'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

speaking of being put on the wrong foot. I thought it would be a story of love and unselfish sharing, but ... didn't like your ending. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the ending

I thought the ending was great. What a surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
didnt see it coming

Interesting turn of events. So the pain and desire was not for her husband at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool

Nice surprise ending.

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 12 years ago
I FUCKING HATED IT

I've been reading stories here for several years. I try to vote on all of them. Until now I have never given a single story a one vote.

Not only did I not find the snuff erotic I was physically and mentally repulsed.

While I respect your right to write what you want I also have the right to hate it and so vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
snuff should be banned, not posted here

Awful, sick, not realistic at all. I understand jealousy, but no one gets aroused then turns the arousal into murder except for psychopaths. You are very very sick, get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very weird

As I read this, I realized how sick the story seems to be. For those of you who have a taste for violence imposed on unwiling others, have at it. I find it macabre to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick

next time I need a cock-wilting experience, I'll think of this story... but that's not why I show up here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Find another line of work

this one is not going to work out

EbolaoneEbolaoneover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I have to admit, I really do appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative.

Sorry to break it to you folks that don't have the stones to leave feedback with your name attached, but not every story needs to be about 40DD boobs and 9" cocks.

Personally, I think the story did what I wanted it to do, proven by the fact that the ending evoked enough emotion in people to actually comment on it. If it's not to your taste, sorry about that.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 12 years ago
this one...

...pretty much sucked... could have been a great story, actually started out as a great story, but you just don't do that to your readers.

PirettePiretteover 12 years ago
NICE Twist!

I, for one, thought the story was great! The ending goes against the formula so prevalent in most of the stories on Literotica, "Girl meets girl, shares her boy, everyone gets off, and lives happily ever after". It almost gets boring after the sex.

This story, while not necessarily the best masturbation material, was different and while I realize that knifing the one you love is not only unlawful, it's just plain bad form, it does not invalidate the story in any way! NICELY DONE, Ebolaone!

~Pirette

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic, but mis-categorized

Try Erotic Horror, not Exhibitionist. Strange twist to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oiy

I was seriously enjoying this... and then the end came. While I felt horror, I also felt and understood the pain. But why kill just him? She gave them both permission.

It was thought provoking, esp because I have been contimplating a threesome with my married bffs. Not to sure about it now lol! Randomely strange, yet uncomfortably real. Verdict? I like it!

oh and if you are not a literotica user (like me) then you can leave a comment anonymous. So don't hold it against me :)

woody1230woody1230over 12 years ago

was enjoying until the knife. it should be under erotic horror

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appalling

Such an appalling lurch in story at end. Quite disjointed, shocking and destructive

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely disgusting and terrible.

This story is the absolute worst story I've ever read on this site. If there were negative ratings, that's what you would get. To trick the readier in such a manner is unforgiveable. You are no writer. I recommend you stop now. This type of gore may have an audience, but I have no idea where you would find the few people who like this crap! I realize everyone has a right to their own twisted thinking, but you should warn the reader in the beginning of the type of "story" that you have written. I have never been so turned off by a story in my entire life. What's the opposite of erotic? This is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fancy yourself a twist writer eh?

Well didn't see that cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrifying

I have to agree with the comments before me.

There may be an audience for this type of story, but this is not the right forum. It's pretty distressing to read that ending.

As a reader, I feel jilted, used and sick. You've made a bad choice here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a Farce

How the Hell did this story get into this category. Someone's sick humour. Ebalaone fuck off out of this category and take your crap to the horror section

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad bad stupid and not even very well written

Absolute rubbish about as sensual as a dog fart.Dont bother again you wasted my time and annoyed me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the ending is just fucked up

Why? Read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What. The. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick

You are one sick woman

Pops4Pops4over 4 years ago
Well done, not pretty, but well done!

I read the other comments and if this story is in the wrong section, then I would ask the people at literotica to move it to Erotic Horror.

If this story was in the correct section, you do not deserve the amount of negative critiques.

The story was erotic and it had a quick shocking outcome.

I say, well done!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

NOT SCARED TO USE MY NAME, THIS STORY WAS GOING NICELY, THEN YOU FUCKED IT UP WITH MURDER AT THE ENDING AND RUINED WHAT HAVE COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT STORY, WHICH EARNED YOU ONE STAR VOTE AND THAT IS EVEN TOO GOOD FOR THIS, KILLING SOMEONE IS NOT A SEXUAL TURN ON, NOT FOR ME ANYWAY, JUST SICK PEOPLE WHO LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Bad ending. She wants him to do her friend and then she kills him. What next - bury him in the back yard? There’ll be a lot of explaining to do there and I don’t think it will end happily for her.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Nothing erotic about this. Not sure there is a correct category, but it is not this one? I thought they moderated these submissions?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story that turned ridiculous!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
479 Followers
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.