All Comments on 'His Teacher, His Slut'

by SubmissiveAlex

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartover 12 years ago
Good story - what about the grades?

I am enjoying the story, but wonder about Josh's grades. He can't get extra credit for everything without arousing suspicion. Perhaps he will now be set some writing tasks that he enjoys (and Sarah finds humiliating) where he will excel and that will improve his grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UNDER-AGE!

You might want to make her 18 in the video. Sex with 16 is illegal - even in fiction.

SubmissiveAlexSubmissiveAlexover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I want to thank everyone who comments on this story. The true writer's reward is the feedback he or she gets. Never will I feel the way I do about this story again probably. Thanks to everyone who comments and will comment thanks to my writing partner *Josh* thanks for being my roleplaying partner. Love ya buddy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editing

Really needs editing in a big way. Missing words, letters,jus tto mention a few things.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
For some reason

I enjoy these, student Doms teacher stories. Maybe I had a fantasy in school I don't remember. I'll be fun to see where this on goes.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Me too

I like this subject also. Though I'd have to say catching a teacher like this is damned near impossible. But as they say for the Lottery... "Hey, you never know". I agree with the one who said you should edit your stories better. It's not that we don't eventually know what you meant to say, but it sure would make the story read better if we didn't have to mentally edit it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

Loved the story. Don't worry about little errors, just keep the flow going. Can't wait for the gym!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Very Good Start

A great start to what should be a really good read. Please take more care with you editing, the gaffs in the story really take the reader away from the story. I have spent 40 years as a writer and this is how I do the basic editing of my work before presenting it to my publisher. After I have finished writng the story or chapter I print it off and read it out loud, with a pencil in my hand. I assure you that the errors leap off the page. I correct, and finish the second draft and then repeat the process. I amy do this twenty times before arriving at what I believe is my best work. I then give it to my publisher and their editor will no doubt find extra things that need to be re-written. Good work please keep the story going because you have a long way before this journey reaches its conclusion. I have placed you in my favourite authors list for future reference

vmp1vmp1over 12 years ago
Loved It

Not an original story line, but very intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Blackmail Stories

Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully, you will keep up the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Edit your "stories"

You really need to edit and proofread this stuff--it's pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Hated the grammar. If you are going to portray a lit professor then the spelling/grammar better be spot on.

Azrael556Azrael556over 11 years ago
Needs an editor, hell, I'd help.

Nice trick with leaving the laptop's webcam on, however.

Also, if she had a "supermodel" body, she'd be either smaller than a 38B, like a 34B or C, or she'd be more the curvy pornstar type and a 38C or D. Face it, most of the Victoria's Secret models are too damned skinny, and too many porn girls have disproportionate bolt-ons.

Concerto_in_AConcerto_in_Aover 11 years ago
Editing

Wow! Great idea for a story. You have it moving along well, but you do need, not an editor, but a proof reader. It's a bit disconcerting to have so many errors. Nonetheless, great story!

HotReginaHotReginaabout 11 years ago
Hot Story!

I enjoyed the story, It made me very hot, and wet. However, it was full of puncuation and spelling mistakes. With all the bad grammar, the story was not very smooth. It kept taking me out of the story.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
A teacher fell for this? Really?

Besides the obvious grammatical and spelling errors pointed out by the other commentors, I'd point out that at 16, she was a minor and Josh downloaded child pornography. While she could write it off as a mistake, he violated several laws in watching and copying the images, especially since the host server is most likely in another state or country, that means his crime is a federal offense, not just a state crime.

A teacher should be well educated enough to know this AND as the victim of a sex crime, her name could not be reported in the media without her permission if she called the police. All in all, another silly rape fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You aren't a native speaker of English, are you?

This idiotic and unbelievable story is so full of errors that how anybody could ignore them and get aroused is a deep mystery. This story is one of the worst ever.

"all he did was stay down and cusk oarder on her clit."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it!

This Is really good and made me horny I would love to see a sequel to this story.

Well done :)

irb434irb434almost 9 years ago
Could do better

I find that while the story has some merit, I would suggest your own sntence construction and language; especially what you have the teacher say; is not that of someone in her position. Not being American however I am not "up" in the current idioms of your society. I would suggest having someone proof read and edit your work would provide you with important feedback.

DedeMDedeMover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

As a teacher myself I could easily see myself in Sarah's place...great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Got my juices flowing

Interesting character development. Please keep it going! xoxo v

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveAlex@SubmissiveAlex
224 Followers
My name is Alexandra and I am 24 years old from Mississippi. I'm a country girl that loves to write and it shows. I spend my spare time writing little stories and I hope to turn them into something big one day. I'm soon to be married and my fiance loves reading my erotic stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES