All Comments on 'Best Summer Ever'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
visualwillvisualwillover 12 years ago
Yes!

This story is great! Up to your usual standards DG.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago
Great!

Another awesome submission. I love it when I see your name next to a title, I always know it will be good. Keep up the great work.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Sounds like he had quite a ride...

I hope he is good at keeping secrets but a little leverage is always good to have.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Though it might have a very complicated resolution...

When I saw the title and the blurb, I had a so-so reaction but with DGHear signing the story it had to be read...

That Jen was the fiancee was not surprising but I still wonder how she got to Myrtle Beach with her hosts knowing her.... Thanks, Lots of fun!

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Just kind of a quicky but fun story to write. Thank you for the nice comments. Always much appreciated.

With Respect

DG

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
Another GREAT One!

Way to GO!!! LOVED IT! You just keep coming up with Good Ideas.

Looking forward to your next one!

Rob Conner

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good One

Looks like dear old dad is getting it up the tailpipe. He deserves it. Moms wish came true, dads new broad is a cheater.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
What A Fun Story

Light and airy and fun to read, complete with a happy ending. Kinda feel sorry for Jim's dad, but he wasn't very likeable anyway.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Smoking hot revelation! Yeah, fun too.

DG,

Title did and didn't do it justice. Could be four + years....

Great story. Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Your story was fun to read and very interesting. Great job.

double_entendredouble_entendreover 12 years ago
Good short story!

I pretty much predicted that Jill would turn out to be Jim's fathers girlfriend, based upon the fact that you tend to follow a bit of a pattern in your writing. I really enjoy your stories. In a medium such as this, it is nice to be able to recognize authors that are most likely to produce quality material. Thanks for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
DG has done it one more time.

Any time I see the name DG Hear, I know it will be a story worth reading. I have never been disappointed yet and I've been reading them for a bunch of years now. Thanks for all you do, DG.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The twist at the end was like a Mike Flanagan curveball when he was at his prime .

You see it coming halfway to the plate (end of story) , maybe a little sooner! But that's too late , theres nothing to do but marvel at the torquing motion, take strike 3 and tip your cap to the modest mastery of D.G. & M.F.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Cute, fun, sexy, and well written

Great plot, great character development with delicious irony...a very satisfying yarn. Than you DG Hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstandingly Creative

Another home run from a true laureate !

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

DGHear=good story and from me 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Mom Wins!!

He did get a slut!

He will be a cuckold! (Hell he is now)

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 12 years ago
I guess mums was right

How sweet it is, Poor old mum would have the last laugh if only she knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK, but suggestion of blackmail at the end was really ugly.

Kinda destroys the "nice guy" image the protagonist had going up until then!

Blackmail ain't ever OK, even if the target is not a blameless angel.

(Not to mention, what a shitheel ingrate.)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 12 years ago
Good story

It appears the best summer ever might turn into the best fall, winter, and spring ever, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read with interest. I liked the story and characters. I did not like learning he was just another scumbag when he entered the office and 'forced' sex. It went from an enchanting summer tale to an ugly blackmail story in a few heartbeats.

But I liked it overall and the vote represented that fact.

LA213LA213about 11 years ago
5 stars!!!

Another great story. Although, I must say I could already c it all coming some how " Common Sense " . Lol : P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too stiff. Not a natural flow to the dialogue.

Too stiff. Not a natural flow to the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. I love it when a tale has a nice twist and an uncertain future.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
just brilliant

love the irony of it and the twist in the tale....can see him getting plenty of her over the four years........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor

Poor ending,plus the fact his father doesn't deserve some one like Jen because of the way he treated him mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

There as got to be more,it can't be left hanging like this.Has father deserves some punishment,so perhaps Jim can slut his father and Jen up.Plus it would appear Jen likes to play around,hopefully with Jim and his father finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would

Would have liked more,eg keep seeing Jen and either get caught by his dad or get Jen pregnant,just to pay his father back for the way he treated his family.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Agre

Agree with 10/12/19.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

This is a great fantasy story. What every hetero guy would want for his first experience. Highly unlikely but a great fantasy.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

This is not a "morality" type story. It's a young man's dream, to lose their virginity to a beautiful woman. It's not supposed to be about the father. I'm seventy one years old and wish I had a memory like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow! Great Story! 5*

Reminds me of couple of teenage summers in high school and Daytona Beach in mid 60’s during college spring break. There were 3 gals in HS, two 5’9” ident brunette twins with nice big bodies and 1 year older brother and I took them to movies once with no hanky-panky having nuns at a Catholic HS, but the summers at the local swimming pool and lake were great that summer. Another young stacked nice figure blonde for one Summer at pool. All of these gals were from Air Force Families and the local AF base was closed in early 1960’s. I fell in”love” several times in early-mid 60’s. Alas, I fell in love for real at 18, married at 23, finally got lucky and still happy 52 years later!

Baton Rouge Cajun guy!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Sometime

Some time in the future,I think he should te!ll his mother he shagged her ex husbands wife to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope Jim and Jen hook up for much more, for a longer period and even maybe for a young one. 5 stars

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, Now DG here is a story only you could write a sequel to do this great tale justice. What an adventure this could be, James tapping his dad's Fiancé, oh what a drama that would be. This story was well written with great character development. Well done 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It definitely cries out for a sequel, preferably where Jen and Jim fall in love and she leaves Jim’s dad for Jim.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Enjoyable read. Sequel could end up exposing dad and Jen. Two for the price of one. 5*...

texlootexloo6 months ago

The twist was obvious from the first time 'bikini lady' appeared, but it was well written. I would have been disappointed if that hasn't been the twist! Good story. Not perfect. 4.5, but I round up, so 5*. It is likely better than I could write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5680 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...