All Comments on 'Catching Karen Ch. 02'

by baybabe36

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Very hot. Loving the relentless attack on Karen.

Could maybe have used a little proof reading to fix minor mistakes but that's a minor quibble.

Glad you're fleshing out the characters a little more. Don't be afraid to make the chapters longer.

Looking forward to more. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Karen nearly threw up in her own mouth ..."

What on earth do you mean?

Since you can only throw up THROUGH your mouth the comment is very peculiar!

Also "His your shaft was rock hard and he ..."?

Get yourself an Editor who can teach you how to write and how to proof-read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great 2nd Chapter

Really pleased that you're building the characters more.

Keep it going!!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Finally

A rape story where the woman isn't wet in two minutes. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Stuff

I can see many more chapters to this story. Please don't keep us in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't Stop.

Just found this story. Keep it coming. Many ways it can go. Will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Start

The story has potential. Good luck and use your imagination. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GR8!

I just found this story...guess you are done, but sure would appreciate the continued saga...Keep the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

@ the Anonymous complaining about "proof-read"ing... quit your fucking whining, "proofread" is one word, and "editor" is not capitalized. If you're going to complain about a couple of minor typos, at least try not to sound like a fucking idiot when you do.

@baybabe36: love the story.

bobrob1120bobrob1120about 6 years ago

Love the story. I hope you decide to finish it. I would love to know what else happens to this sexy MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I read these two stories awhile back. Hoping you added a few more chapters.

Could be a great series....I dont know why the ratings are not higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

That was really fucking hot. The best rape-fetish stories are dom women getting torn down to a position of sub. Also, it turned from really hot to really funny to me in the very last 3 paragraphs when Karen was more disgusted by her attacker than spiteful.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u3 months ago

Loved both parts.

This one even more so because of the “mom” aspect.Thank you and also adding you to my favorites..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous