All Comments on 'Summer's Heat'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT.!!!

Very nice story and very well spelled out in a way that made it very real for the reader ~~ not a wham-bam and hit the road.

Thank you. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

Loved it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Very hot! I reject your name, because this seems real to me. An average guy with an average dick showing a hot young thing what she's been missing. No huge tits or giant dicks to take you out of the story. I like your reality. Write more!

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

The descriptions and the feeling involved were perfect. We were given a little peek into their lives and and we were rewarded with the heat of their passion, and the filling of the voids in both of their lives. I loved this story... Men please take note being a gentleman can take you a long way ... maybe even to heaven. Women a good man is ALWAYS good to find, and they should be rewarded for their consideration. Please keep writing... This was a wonderful read.... Thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extremely Hot!!!!

Please do write more stories like this one and who knows maybe even a follow-up to this one let us know how Rick & Summers relationship has changed and if they ever become more than just neighbors/friends

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Great story!

It was a perfect summer story. I too could see this as being something real. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Thanks for this erotic older man/younger woman tale, excellent writing, maybe a sequel?

eodomeodomover 12 years ago
My kind of story

Being a well seasoned veteran of life myself I tend to quite enjoy well written stories of older men with younger women. This was a well written story. Hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A very Hot and Arousing Story. Yes, it got me very hard and I had to get rid of the pressure - lol. Please write more chapters; as Summer & Rick are a nice start to a hot relationship.

The way she talks to arouse him and how he responds. I think Summer needs more stimulation ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this deserves more chapters!

Hot! Please give us more chapters!

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Want feedback?

Here you go...

It's great!

It has exactly the right mixture of plot and sex. It's plausible. And cute. And lovely. And even romantic in a way.

I liked the characters much. The came around just the right way. And the setting with summer heat was a perfect reason for the things to unfold.

Dunno what to say else. Sometimes a story is just that good and the only thing remaining to be said is: Could have kept on reading what happened the next days without needing any Billys coming back and causing stress or something.

Thanks a lot!

That's of course a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Want More

Will there be more of these two? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A very good, realistic story that was a hot read.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 12 years ago
Amazing- perfection!

When I check the average score of this in the future, it had better be a solid 5. Even 4.99 would be an injustice. How can anyone read this masterpiece and <i>not</i> give it a 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Impressive story. Loved it from start to finish, and it heated me up. Thanks for that, ha. I'd love another 180 as you call it and stay with that kinda pairing!

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Loved the story

I gotta deal for you. You keep writin'em and I'll keep readin'em. Fantastic story!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most lovely

and arousing tale. Thank you.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for all the comments! Thought I'd leave this here for the anonymous people. I'll get to all the signed comments in a bit. Keep 'em coming! That really is my inspiration to write.

As to a sequel: Well, that breaks out of my mold, but it's always a possibility. Once a story idea is chewing on me, it has to be written. If that idea involves the continuing adventures of people I've written about before, that's what will happen. The requests are a smile-inducing compliment, for sure. If I can think of somewhere fresh to go...

Once again, thanks to everyone who has read, voted, and commented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

story. I have read this category before and didn't care for the storys I read. Today I thought I'd give it another try after about 6months or so, and what a wonderful surprise it was. You grab my attention from the beginning and held it tightly thru out the story. Not only will I give this category another try but I will be looking for more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what happens next?

Loved reading this one... sooo good. Yummy.

Series 6Series 6over 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story. I really liked the lead up to the sex. The sex was well written. This is a story that new writers to Literotica should read to get an idea of what makes a good story.

Good luck with the 2011 Summer Lovin contest, this story certainly deserves to be one of the top 3, if not the top one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot doesn't come close.

I think that was about the most awesome thing I have read in about 8 years or so. Good Job!

aliparksaliparksover 12 years ago
Very well written!

You had my attention from the first word to the last, I loved it. The lead up to sex was unique and so belivable. I wish there were more like these on this site. It turned me on, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Please keep writing!

aliparksaliparksover 12 years ago
Very well written!

You had my attention from the first word to the last. The lead up to sex was unique and very believable. I wish there were more stories like this one on this site. I'm turned on and looking forward to more of your writing, please continue!

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

I'm an author here too and can only hope my writing style improves to the calibre of yours. I was captured and absorbed into your story. Well done and thank you!

Hubby's in trouble when he gets home. ( giggle)

Lumpy26Lumpy26over 12 years ago
What a hot story!

Great story, my friend. Being an old guy myself I love it when an old guy gets to bed a young girl like that. Beautiful job of writing, very hot and arousing. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love older men...

It would be so nice to see Summer (love the name!) move back into her trailer and watch the courtship dance continue! Summer young and fiesty and her new love/lust cuming to realize how much she spices up his everyday life. I am pretty sure there are many ways she will need help in her new life and many surprising ways she would show her appreciation! Thank you for the well written hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 2 . . . PLEASE

This story was phenomenal! Please continue it for another chapter at least!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
That's some alternate reality you live in!

I just finished the story and I'm gasping for breath. All I can say is that it is beautifully written and that I thank you for sharing it with me. Few other authors on this site have the writing skill that you have, and the facility with which you select words makes your work as easy to read as if it were being poured into my ear by someone reading it to me. I guess I must have been reading faster and faster as I neared the end, urged on by the intensity of the action.

All in all, a really great story! Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not bad, not great. If one likes a pure sex story, this one should do it.

The Return of Billy - would have helped close it down in a more reasoned manner rather than the expected and delivered 'summer' line.

Should rate well - even if I do not consider it a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i thoroughly enjoyed the story

often one surfs erotic stories and finds really insensitive hardcore banging stuff which doesnt make any sense to me..

what i loved was that you've actually taken the effort to build up a story line. keep on writing because i would definitely comeback for more of such stuff.

kudos to you.

:)

SharpguySharpguyover 12 years ago
Well done...

I hope we see more Summer stories soon...

vikingsiddhuvikingsiddhuover 12 years ago
No need to reject reality

actually you don't need to reject reality completely to enjoy this stroy. this is sexy, erotic and quite believable.

7High7Highover 12 years ago
Well Done

Very real and intense; more please ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

An interesting, enjoyable, satisfying read---makes one feel good. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

My old lower critic voted an unequivocal "yes"!.

Writing flowed nicely as did the dynamic of tension.

Thumbs up and wiggling!

acupacupover 9 years ago
Still a good read

I've read this in the past as I've kept an eye on your work, and it's still enjoyable the second, or is it the third, time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply PERFECT!

I love your Older man/Younger Girl stories!!!

Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As an old bloke .... I loved it

Really enjoyed the fantasy.. wished you had written 2 or 3 more chapters

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

like this story

am far past my prime

Don't know if this story is a blessing or a curse

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Brilliant,.....as usual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4248 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...