All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 72'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
72 Chapters is BORING & TOO LONG!

72 Chapters is BORING & TOO LONG! The greatest books and tales never had this many chapters with one possible exception [and yours in not the exception]! Consistently writing one page chapters is ridiculous! You remind me of Samuelx and his constant Spam on this web site.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Interesting

It is a long series, but on occasion there are chapters just full of insight. Glad to see you are back posting this story.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
This dances lightly...

across the screen. Her reaction in this case is perfectly reasonable.

I have read lots of books that have more than 70 chapters. Of course, there are chapters, and there are chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it

In general, it is a long story, this chapter is too short but I have to admit that along this journey there are some very deep topics being presented that are worth a few thoughts, at the swme time I feel entertianed and want to read more. Keep it up though it does have to have a happy ending sometime.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 12 years ago
I find it amusing

That anonymous complains that the story of 72 pages is too long and too boring. If one had decided that this story was either of these qualities then why did anonymous not stop oh, 72 chapters ago? Or 62 at least, giving that the first 10 chapters pretty much gave idea to how the author's writing style was going to be and that the chapter installments were going to be short but oh so sweet. Stop complaining that they are so short. At least you are getting the fix we crave, as other authors or story series on this site has been frustrating with the output of their stories. Five pages of useless story in two installments is worst then 72 one page stories.

Keep up the great job and I'll keep watching for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I revert back to what I said several, seems like, hundred chapters ago. One page chapters that are beginning to feel as if they are getting shorter. I do not know if there are others as frustrated as myself. but I would bet there are bundles of them. It takes me almost as much time to find the next chapter as it did in reading the chapter I just read. All this antagonizing does not take any of the enjoyment from the story AT ALL. It is still a very OUTSTANDING STORY by a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SHORT PAGES

My feeling is with the previous comment.

I have diminished the frustration somewhat in Also In This Series by hitting on the forward logo/button repeatedly and rapidly.

Still wistful for 10 page chapters.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous