All Comments on '"Mediterranean" Goddess'

by crogersaz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HoserProserHoserProserover 12 years ago
Spooky insight

Well crafted story. You articulated your insight into the whole teaching experience so well I have to guess you've been there, done that for at least part of the story. I found myself empathizing with Carl very quickly having been in front of a class many times and having many of the same thoughts. That whole paternal thing is spot on and probably the only thing that protects my sanity at those times when warm fall or spring weather brings out the eye candy. Similarily, I agree that watching the lights come on and the faces light up when the concept finally takes root is really a huge reward, even compared to clicking submit to send off a manuscript. While I've had a few that approached Mandy's character, none have gone so far as to make the offer which is also a good thing for continued sanity. I've never had anyone approaching a Maria so it made a very enjoyable "what if" tale for me. Classes start in a few days and I know I will be replaying this story in my head as the students file in. Maybe I will use the photo trick to learn names faster. Thanks on many levels.

1Randydude1Randydudeover 12 years ago
TY

Great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story comment

Pretty good story, though I rather wish the main character had had sex with Mandy.

papagrizpapagrizover 12 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

and I enjoyed it very much. Your story flowed very well and all the way through it maintained continuity. You obvisously have written numerous stories or you are very gifted one or the other. I will continue to look for more of your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done!

Very well written and grippingly entertaining....keep it up!

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 11 years ago
Gr8 Story

Awesome ..Really enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutlyawsome!!!

This story was awsome. It is the kind of story I could read over and over. PLEASE

keep up the good work...

WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderfully woven story of love and sex. The best "erotic" story I can ever remember

reading. Could not put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well crafted & written. You should do more than aspire to be a writer;

you are a writer. The only feedback I can give is to polish up your grammar skills as you made a couple tense errors.

The main thing is, you have the gift of storytelling, I hope you use it well.

auwingerauwingeralmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

Lots of twists and turns to keep the story interesting! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I’m not one for short, vulgar erotica’s so it’s hard to find something longer but not too long. And majority aren’t even interesting, but this, This gave an incredible backstory which played so much more into the arousal during the more sexual parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent job! Very well done! Perfect finish. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous