All Comments on 'Charismatic Ghost Ch. 02'

by Shaw_Watson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Awesome

Loved it please continue. I'm all for incest romance, and feel as long as their consenting adults it's nobody's business what they do. Great story, I do speak out for authors rights. Please continue the great job.

Shaw_WatsonShaw_Watsonover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you mrpervy (wow really open username)

Thank you MrPervy, I'll take that into consideration. I want to be able to continue this story, but I lost my outline to the story before I wrote this chapter. So I could try and rewrite it, but it'll take sometime. If you like you could keep writing it, just make sure to title it with [alternate path] so I have the chance to write a chapter 3 if I have the correct motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shame on you

no better than the first trashy chapter you would due better if you deleted both and never wrote again. don't leave garbage like this on the site you are only wasting the sites space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I get a kick out of these losers who write negative comments about your work. what the hell did they read it for if they didn't like it. Don't read the fucking stories if you don't like them. Get a fucking life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disappearing Daddy!

""

but like most anime, he acted like a complete dumbass.

""

I have a love/hate relationship with my anime, sigh... The guys kill me when it comes to girls!

Virtually every last one of them is a whiny assed chickenshit pussy. No wonder the population over there is in decline! (We'll pretend I don't know the real reasons, more fun;)

""

I thought my head would, both of them.

""

....explode? ;)

""

I tossed her onto her bed and kicked the door behind me.

""

...uh, lock it!! Turn on music for cover noise!! ...oh, and go into the closet and close the door! Cant have too much soundproofing! (You know, Ill have to do sound tests now, lol.

""

She moaned like crazy as I stuck two fingers in her. I didn't know it was that sensitive down there.

""

...unfortunately they all aren't:(

""

Lisa, caught by surprise, moaned as loud as she could. I wondered why the neighbors didn't come over and see what that sound was.

""

Hell, Im still wondering where dad is! Last we heard he was walking around downstairs!

""

I know, terrible ending right. Well, at least the fact that I didn't finish this story isn't eating at me with guilt.

""

Nah, I'm happy enough with it! They moved out and got their own place, life is good!

However, Im still wondering where the hell dad was?? Lol.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

This is a good outline to what could have been a great story. But I do give you credit for creating a finish. Even though it's horribly written. Don't give up your day job. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous