All Comments on 'Of Love and Ink Ch. 03'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

Could you please give her a fucking backbone, and at some point could she at least resemble a grown ass woman. If she isnt crying she's drunk and now she's all of sudden terrified of him hell its been four years. She can't be scared of him because she was comfortable enough to invite him to stay with her. Now, I liked this story but its quickly going down hill. It's a very interestting premises please don't fuck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What Can I Say

I like your writing but both of these fools are getting on my nerves. First of all Malichai wouldn’t even step foot in my house let alone spent the night. He left her for a Man!!! Not to mention the way he did it and he was running round wit dude for four years now he wanna get back together girl please get closure and move the fuck on because there will be no getting back together. He seems like the type to want what he can’t have and always looking for the next best thing.

Justine irks me to no end because she so weak. I understand everybody can’t be strong but damn four years of pining over him, letting him stay with her after everything he’s done she doesn’t need a Malichai or any man for that matter, she needs a therapist.

P.S. Why the fuck did Malichai bring Edward to Texas anyway if he so call wants Justine back. Idiots both of them

sweetjanielsweetjanielover 12 years ago
WTF

I agree with Anon..I couldn't go back to a guy who left me for a man. I mean, has he never heard of a strap-on if he was bi-curious??? I love the story, but I really can't relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

I've read the other comments and you can't pick who you love and you can't pick your soul mate.

Now I have been in that situation and I can say that I don't want him at all as a friend or sexually. But I can say that he is the ONE and everyone I have met after him will never fill the that place in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give that author a break...

I like the story even if I don't agree with some of the character's weaknesses. There are people out there that are like that so I think it's a valid character and if the story touches the topic of relational dependency then so be it. I'm far more interested in the character's psychology at this point and seeing where it stems from than having her get a sudden "backbone" so some readers can get a cathartic cheap thrill. I'm curious to see where this author is taking us. It's different and better written that many stories on here, I say lets go along for the ride and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm...

Um....wtf- let' see: its been 4yrs, he left you for a man, he brought that same man w/ him on a trip and was planning to have that same man stay under your roof. Get the f*outta here, really? Both of them need help.

Justine is annoying-mostly because she's weak as hell- but I have to keep reading...

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
this story is hitting me in areas others havent

its like you are looking in my heart right now...and I feel like whoever will be with me I won't trust because I've been hurt over and over...maybe I'll find true love...and he will go through this...man..*tears

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous