All Comments on 'Gangbang Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another 5 star

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Loved It!

A simply fun mother and sons romp - well written and sexy! Well done! Absolutely looking forward to the next!

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Great story

A great theme and story line and very well written. One of the best mother-fucking stories I have ever read. Makes the reader wish he could be part of that everloving family

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
great

This is well written & very sexy,,, what a mother to have,,, should be more of it,, keep writing

richy231150richy231150over 12 years ago
WOW

Another great story, canr wait for the next. I especially love your femdom stories and eagerly await the next chapters

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking all three son to more cummings

love the story gangbang mommy,.

so very erotic and so exciting . brilliant story out standing writing. would love another part or parts of this

awesome story. pure joy to read.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Nasty Story!!!!!!!

Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

Your stories are all well written. I especially like your mother stories; this one in particular. I thought for a moment as I read it it that I was right there, and that there Mommy was my mother! Keep up the great writting.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good story

I liked it. Good sex. Incest. No father being cuckolded. A little more build-up to the first sex act would have been better, but perhaps there were overriding reasons to keep it short.

Thanks!

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
outstanding

perfect plot, great writing. loved it.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Such a loving family

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

SO JEALOUS...I would love to suck my sons dick and have him fuck me. he's so big (peeked in bedroom)

BigD707BigD707over 12 years ago
Not bad not bad at all

I noticed some minor gramer issues and you mixed up names at one point by callig one of te brothers by the name "david" which was never used before or after it. I think it was on the first page most ofthe way down.

Passed that it was a great read and a good scene well done!

To anonymous that said "wow" really you want your son in you? I'd love to hear more =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

OMG! Why can't all Mothers be like Her! and I am talking about Real Mothers! I would absolutely Love to be one of her Sons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to the last commenter...

...on this excellent story by a gifted writer: I understand where you're coming from, pal. All boys are "horny as hell" for their own mother's cunt. The good news is that more and more of them are getting to shove their stiff young prick up that wonderful hole between their mother's legs, her mommy-twat, their own damn birth canal! Here's hoping you'll be blowing your hot young balls up your mommy's cunt real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

The lucky fuckers, all the hot cunt and girly cum, they could wish for.Fab gang bang, but lot of you in here I think. I simply adore eating cunt, till it squirts in my mouth

hugetits1989hugetits1989over 11 years ago
sons

i hope i have sons like this one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An excellent story of hot son-into-mom fucking!

I also enjoyed the comment of the mother who wrote Wow: "SO JEALOUS...I would love to suck my sons dick and have him fuck me. he's so big (peeked in bedroom)" That is just so cool! That boy's got a really nice surprise waiting for him. His mother's hot for her young son, especially for what he's got swinging between his legs. It's called Mother's Salvation, in other words, her boy's fine fat prick. Other moms should learn from this lady. If, like her, they've got a big strong boy in the house, they've got the answer to all their cuntal needs. The boy's got to unload his hot young balls all the time, and jerking it is for 13 year olds. The perfect solution is waiting for him, it's his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Nothing is as satisfying for a boy as unloading his young balls up his own mother's incomparable cunt, giving his mom great big twatfuls of his warm creamy semen, over and over again. Like this lady commenter, moms should suck off their son from time to time, they'll be surprised at how much they like the taste of his rich boyish cream, and anyway boys like to cream in their mother's mouth. But best of all is when they stick their big stiff prick up their own mother's cunt and blow their balls up the same twat they came out of, their own damn birth canal! Oh, fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very similar to another "My Three Sons" story.

Younger sons catch oldest bro screwing mom in backyard. Actually, u should read it. Has a longer buildup, more developed plot & sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
with three lusty sons...

this mother is going to find her cunt is son-sperm-logged all the time--the way more and more moms are wanting--and getting it--nowadays. Young guys are all on the internet and the net's chockfull of stories, lots of them true, about boys just like themselves sticking their stiff prick up between their mother's legs and unloading their young balls up the best twat in the world--their own mother's twat. Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I just had to comment, your work Is amazing. Definitely favoriting you!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Shy, youngest son Kevin's sudden transformation into a confident young man - totally did not see that coming (well neither did his family members for that matter). Mommy dearest will be kept very busy with three strapping sons to attend to constantly! Thanks for sharing~ Btw spotted a name error "Dave"(!?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Love the way you made your whore mother into nothing more than fuck meat. Next time you guys should force breed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love mother-son gangbangs

I just wish there were more stories on literotica of moms getting fucked and gangbanged by all their sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, I had incestuous sex with Mommy

The new incestuous mommy favorite time was pretending to be a little bit of a little transvestite for me. We played house. She would dress up as a little slut for me. It was a terrific thrill. Occasionally, she said I was her little girl. She was so naughty. "Wouldn't you love to have your Daddy cock in my baby pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love to watch my mum in gangbang

few times i watched my mom with some guys now i have personal attraction want to watch her gangbang with my buddies

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good!

So good to see other sons who have made their mothers into their own person jackoff toys. Just remember that the same hole that bore you is also for your own personal use for both sex and breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!

You should definitely do a sequel to this!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks, I love all your stories, especially the incest and interracial ones.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

You are very talented.. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sicko Mommy

This sicko mommy shouldn't be giving it away free to her three sons, she should be putting that body of hers on the street and selling it for vacation money. With her endurance and open sexuality she should command top dollar in the market from older men. Give it a try, mommy, you'll really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!

Bro, can let me use your mom? I'm jealous. I also want to try out all her holes. I would pay any amount just to fuck your mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All hail the queen!

To anyone else who reads this comment... Shut up and bend your knee. Cause Queen silkstockinglover has wrote another beautiful story that would make you pumping yourself faster than you'd ever know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked it when mom gets gangbanged even when she is not on pill.end up getting pregnant that is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jacks, Adam and Kevin

So who is Dave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Mom should now start teaching those boys the finer things about sex. Like taking a tongue deep in their mouths and recieving their hot creamy semen after she sucks them off. And then introducing them to eating creampies. This will make them great lovers with younger girls, and boost their reputations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

They should of done triple penetration on her cunt and cum in her cunt made herpregnant

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
Sequel

This one needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wonder if she got pregnant from her 3 sons.we got my mom pregnant first I first fucked her the 2 of my friends and me tripled fucked her cunt we made her screamed while we fucked her hard we even tried to destroy her cunt all 3 of us cum inside her 2 weeks later told me you and your friends knocked up turned said she 35 be good to keep fucking you watch your double go to double e

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh My!

HOT, HOT, HOT! I raise my glass to you! My pussy was dripping reading this. I've fantasized over and over that my son and friends would fuck me till I bleed! Or at least have my son allow me get fucked by them all while he watches. He likes to please me but is very protective of his mama. Do most young men want to fuck their mom cuz I'm in...?

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 4 years ago
MOM THE WHORE

TOO BAD THERE WAS NOT ANOTHER LAD TO JOIN YOU AND THREE SONS!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Hot

Definite sequel material

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Every mom should let their sons fuck them gangbang them to even if the mom gets pregnant by them

Lareina1972Lareina1972about 3 years ago
cumslut69m@gmail.com

I want to see a mother fuck and swallow her biological son's cum if anyone in nyc has done this with mom and don't mind an outsider email me

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

I never felt like this towards my mother for some reason knowing others did, but I did get to gang-bang my 18 year old sister twice before my 15th birthday. Somethings that should never be forgotten and always cherished. It happened one more time when I was in my 40s - the 1980s were great.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

256. That’s one hot Mama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot but messed up fantasy story

quusarquusar9 months ago

Very very hot. Amazing fuck.

InkedWarrior63InkedWarrior637 months ago

Love your stories, but I have a curious question. Who is Dave? In one of your other stories, a character named Dan suddenly becomes Dave and, in this story, as the brothers catch Mom and older brother fucking, Adam joins in and then becomes Dave. Your writing is so good, that I don't see it as a mistake..... Is it an Easter Egg?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never wanted to know the details but can never forget two friends leaving my party early. Turns out they spent the night in my mom's room with mom. They brag to this day even though I demand they shut up. Mom has never made mention and I surely cannot ask.

MisterteaMistertea3 months ago

"You have looked after Kevin and I since your father died."

That ought to be "Kevin and me". It's such a pity, when vivid and fluid storytelling seems to come so easily to you, that your editors let you down so often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50234 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...