All Comments on 'Gay Sex Outdoors'

by Deanbarkley

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally hot!!

Oh god what a thrill to be taken in public, your story brought memories of when I was younger being taken by an older man as I explored a walking path at a interstate rest area. I too found myself backing up on his cock begging him to fuck me as he entered me bent me over a picnic table. Two men who had come down the path watched he ravaged my virgin hole before filling me with sperm. I've been hooked ever since. I hope to read more of your stories in the future, keep up the good writing. Thanks

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Badly in need of an editor, in addition to:

Spellcheck usage, remedial syntax, proper use of commas etc. Therefore, I gave you a 2. Hope you 'll do better next time.

dlewdlewover 12 years ago
Sorry but....

I found the story unreadable after the first paragraph. Your sentences just run on and on. I strongly suggest you find someone to beta read and edit for you, or that you take a writing course. Unless of course you, like so many other authors I've seen, just don't care how poor and amateurish your writing is.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
I'd be more aware of of STD dangers, than any individual writing ability! Voted 5+ BTW.

Naturally enjoyable sex involves more than physical sensations, albeit that well endowed gay partners are often habit-forming, thus more academic study is called for prior to inviting strangers into traditional marriages. Outdoor sex does add an element of excitement to the writer's submission overall; a daring yet a more foolhardy experience, than simply approving his wife's choices then sharing her bi-sexual lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this

OMG, I want to meet a man like Sam. Want a man to love to suck, to dominate me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
natural disposition

enjoyed the style & read, could have stretched the scenes further; all happened fast.

calum09calum09over 12 years ago
outdoor fun

enjoyed limited experience of outdoor male contact with guy I met skinny dipping on seaside quiet beach; would have liked to have gone further like your characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story,

BUT, here they are again, the moaninig minnies, nothing can ever please them which is why I have stopped writing on here.

Having had books published (as I wrote them) I can do without their constant carping, if they do not like them they do not have to read them.

Personaly I am more interested in the story, and a few errors in the writing gives authenticity, if every one was perfect it would be a BORING world, and what would they do then.

Keep it up because there must be more than just me who enjoys them.

Well writen, good subject,please tell us more, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot!

Really hot story! Please write more similar to this. Loved the bareback in the woods. Loved the tasting of his own cum from his ass. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

At my work party, held at the local golf club i could not find my wife of 8 years. I walked outside, strolled down to a lake, I saw another work colleague, have you seen Michelle, yes ,she was with Kevin, over there, pointing to the opposite side of the lake. I walked around, Kevin was a good friend of ours, gay or so I thought ,same age, I couldn't see them but as I walked past a green hut, I heard voices . I looked in the window, my wife was on her knees, Kevins cock in her mouth, he was holding her head as he fucked her, I moved just as he pulled out, He moved behind her lifting her dress, she said no let me suck you, i can get pregnant, he ran the head of his cock up and down her pussy, she was wriggling around,she wanted it, then he said what about here as he moved his cock to her arse, she said yes, careful ,theres some cream in my bag, he squeezed some on his long cock,then I watched as he eased his cock into her arse and began fucking her. It wasn't long before she was pushing back as he fucked her arse and I heard her say that's it, that's it as he emptied into her, then pulled out,cumm dribbling from her just fucked arse. He said we better get back, as they dressed , I was angry but strangely enough my cock had gotten hard watching my wife take it in the arse. My wife left, and as Kevin went to leave I met him at the door. Whats going on, I thought you were gay, our friend. Not gay, bi, and I am your friend. Bi ,huh,well show me how bi, and I dropped my trousers, my semi hard cock sticking out,he looked at me,then went down on his knees, stroked my cock and then took it in his mouth. Wow could he suck cock,better than any girl had and he had me cumming into his mouth in no time. He stood up,spat on his fingers,turn around,look I, turn around, I am going to do you like I did Michelle, I turned,his wet fingers moving around my hole, probing,my cock semi hard,he pushed me onto my knees,the head of his cock at my hole, pushing, then it entered, pain,he waited,and then slowly he worked in and out of my arse, grabbing onto my shoulders, pulling me back onto him,until it was me pushing back onto him until I felt him swell and warmth filled my arse as he went faster,cumm dribbling from my cock.He is a frequent visitor to our house,filling both my wifes and my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a turn on

Thanks. That made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Despite the spelling mistakes...

... and grammatical errors, sometimes clumsy sentence structures, etc. this was actually a pretty fucking hot story! And half-believable too. I'm a fit, big-cocked, straight-looking & acting married guy... but I also secretly crave cock. I love to suck and - even better - I love to get fucked, not that I get a lot of opportunities to do so. My wife is attractive, elegant, slim, etc... I know a lot of guys would go insane if they discovered their wife with another guy but I wouldn't: the thought of it turns me on immensely! As long as neither of us get an STD and she doesn't get pregnant I really wouldn't care. And it would be really hot to share a guy (or guys!). As long as he/they is/are clean, big-cocked, etc. the more the merrier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HUSBAND FUCKING

I don't have a Horse Cock, but it is longer than most, and very much thicker. At a party on our estate, I fucked a woman visiting from a town about 50 miles away, who was married to the brother of the host, it was just that kind of party. About a week later I received an e-mail from the husband, which turned out to not be at all aggressive. He told me that his wife had bragged about how well I fucked her and that he had talked to his brother about an episode from school when I'd screwed anothher lad in my class. He then asked if I would fuck him while he was dressed in his wifes clothes, and had attached several pics of himself en-fem.

I was intrigued as I'd never Fucked a cross dresser before, and agreed to meet him at a hotel about half way between us the following afternoon. He had booked a room and we went up there. I stripped hur down to hur lingerie and got her mouth (struggling with my girth) onto the end of my cock, and spent about ten minutes stroking hur body and fingering her well used arse-pussy which was nicely lubricated, before I threw her face down onto the bed with two pillows under her to bring that pussy to a nice angle, and one for her to chew on as IT WAS GOING TO HURT! Getting into hur was a struggle, as even well used, she was too tight for my cock. However, with a bit of screaming and "TAKE IT OUT's (as if) I forced myself first through her "Pussy Lips" and then fucked my way slowly, but fully, into hur. She was a good ride and soon began to push back to get those last few bits of our strokes, and came herself a few minutes before I blew the first load into hur. I had hur three more times before we slept, and twice the next morning, before we left.

The outcome of this was that he belonged to a Husbands club that meet to fuck with each other regularly, some CD's like hur and some just "straight" Faggots, and I now regularly visit their gatherings to ream a few of them out each time, with of course plenty of screaming.

andy190andy190almost 3 years ago

loved it. Got me so horny. Want more, and more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous