All Comments on 'Liza's Fucking'

by Neverjudge

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the only thing

The only thing good about this is that it was short and lacking like the author I.Q.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Another one

Why don't you just put her on a billboard, my wife fucks everyone and I like it.

Ducky7Ducky7over 12 years ago
Sorry dude you lost

Your wife is a size queen now and you will be getting sloppy whatevers from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here Comes Da Judge

Enjoyed the story almost as much as the old Laugh-In series. You must write a sequel entailing some pillow talk where she tells him ALL the nasty things Mike said to her. Then he comes home unexpectedly or has a barbecue and Mikey and his buds take it (her) from there. Enjoy what is left of summer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At least try to profit

from it. Clearly she does not love you. And you will need someone totake care of the kids. Start charging the guys for it. Maybe you can retire from her afterwards and find a woman who respects and love you and is not a selfish bitch. Oh and the woman int he story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another whore and dumb cockold hubby.

where you find these weak writers,that want wives whoresluts for other men.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Size queen?

Ducky7...where in this (fictional) story is Mikey described as 'hung?' Or is this YOUR hang-up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only a Story

Hey critics, take it easy on the author, this is only a story. And why are you taking the negative attitude? After all you are on the Literotica site and reading the stories.

Maybe sex with kids or animals turn you on more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why, I'll tell you "why" anon...

Literotica..erotica (get it). Making a husband a cuckold wimp isn't erotica for normal people. So, get it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Lousy

Nothing erotic about this one. No rationale to support hubby being OK with wifey getting some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author - related to that moron MattM?

Same shit plot and wimp ass male characters - and yea, it sucks dog shit [get back on your drugs].

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
hot

my husband never go for that, but sounds so hot to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous Idiots

I'm always amused to see fools take the time to attack an author just because they don't like the story. You're on the Literotica site, so the assumption is that you're into erotic stories. Ok, it's a start. You also realize these are just fantasies. Oh my god it's shocking... a man who gets turned on watching his wife fuck other men. Terrible. Just terrible. I can't imagine anything worse, yet... this site is littered with Incest stories and Non-Consent (i.e. rape). I don't get off on certain categories, so you know what? I don't read those stories. It's a genre that appeals to the folks who read them, but it's not my cup of tea. I don't see the point in reading a story all the way through (that I know isn't for me), then bitching about the theme. Get a life. If you don't like it, move on. Constructive criticism is always good, but if you don't have anything constructive to say... don't say anything at all. It's an important life lesson. I liked the story. I think the husband moved a little quickly from being surprised to a full-on threesome, but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The problem is

that the main theme to this 'story' is cuckolding. Cuckolding is a fetish, if this was posted in the correct category we wouldn't read it.

This is fetish, post it where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kinda hot. Not great but ok.

Gotta laugh at the hyperventilators...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
writers passion to be a weak sick cuck into watching larger cocks better excite his hoish wife

Nice start self cuckster writer - now we know your prediliction for the self disrespect fetish - the sought male humiliation sickness.<P>

Another sick scribber into sad male self humiliation and watching others cocks.<P>

Go away little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What

This is an arrogant 19 year old with a fowl mouth and attitude. She plays a game with him and actually allows him to kiss her as a reward and - she detests him?

Time to grab them both semi naked off the kitchen table, march them outside and lock the doors!

A grown, supposedly, intelligent woman in her 40's fucks a neighborhood punk, everyone will know and that's cool.

I can see where you get off on 'Fetish' and you didn't do too bad but, think your stories out more for credibility as they relate to real life possibilities and put this type in Fetish. By the way, yes there are men out there (I use the term loosely) who get off on this type of thing.

Keep going. This one, didn't like. Twenty years straight marriage, this guy would have kicked some butt and threw her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A True loving loyal wife doesnt act like this and not in public at all

and you comments on getting seconds. No way in hell is it great sex with a stretched out pussy full of cum. Friction is what gets a mans cock hot to go. In a sloppy stretched out pussy you get almost no friction therefore no point in fucking it. Most girls shrink back if a few days but continous stretching does what your cock did, stretch it to fit you, except the new you isnt you. You dont have to stretch the writer for writing on what in most cass is a sick fetish story. Putting it in the right category would make it better. Cuck like IR IS a fetish and needs to be in its on category or in fetish not in loving wives. No way in hell did this wife love or respect her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EEEEk! Put in FETISH category

No Loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thankfully barely even a page long

at least we didn't suffer that long while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wimp

I just would have killed that asshole, right there and then.But then, I'm not a wimp husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another closet fag...

this site is so fucking ridiculous! there seems to be a good 100 middle aged loser on this site that have gay fantasies but are too fucking immature to acknowledge it so they try to hide behind some bullshit... 'I want to see my wife get taken by another man' crap... they write their unimaginative garbage about another man fucking their wife, better than they could, he's bigger and better than them.... NEWS FLASH! you're fucking gay, stop pretending. WE ALL KNOW. If you want to be dominated by another make, if you want to focus on his better dick, then just go out and suck one. Get off this site, stop posting this childish crap, and maybe the other sick losers who are also pretending will get on with their lives as well. The rest of us can go back to desiring women, and hopefully read postings on this site, that are EROTIC, and my GOD!, maybe even about a LOVING WIFE!

lin4_69lin4_69over 12 years ago
hot

i would never have done something like this 5 or 6 years ago but now i would love to try, not married so a boy fr would just have to understand

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Never Judge?

Okay I won't. I'll just state the facts. You a wimp and a cuckold. A twerp too,

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just give her to the kid, he's got her under his spell now

You lost now idiot!!

Brilliant move, cuckold fool and she's fucking your oldest son basically!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumd Wife?

This type of stories are a big turn off for me. Now.! Here´s this wife hosting a party with her husband and she decide to have her own private party away from the rest of the guests. So they play truth or dare, Apparently she lost so now she has to fuck a guy her husband nor she can stand. In their kitchen?!! On their table where they eat. With her husband within walking distance and where anybody can just walk in and see them? What about the other two guys? what did they get before the husband saw them? Now. You tell me. What kind of idiot would agree to that? Especiay playing a game with a guy she can´t stand. If you want to write a story whether fiction or truth at least make it believable dont just print crap in there without going over it and ask yourself. ¨is this something that could actually happen to somebody?¨ Your story is nice and your writing is also good I liked it. It´s just the part of how you try try portray the wife as a cock hungry idiot. Better luck next time and keep them coming I think you have good talent.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just more

Just more of the sick crap that litters loving wives everyday. Same old garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so why would he even think of keeping the whore

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Good bye to that slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

big ass wimp and a nasty whore .

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Should have used the golf club on Mike and left him on the basement floor, as he rode off to a better life/new wife.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

betrayedbylove almost 10 years ago

''''''Never Judge?

Okay I won't. I'll just state the facts. You're a wimp and a cuckold. A twerp too, HA''''''

AMEN, amen, amen!

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove7 months ago

Walking in and seeing them kissing in your own home should trigger an ass kicking from any husband. What planet are you from? Mike, being led to the basement, should have been a death march of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pussy. What would have been awesome and something I’d have done is throw a tune on loud like Steely Dan’s “Haitian Divorce” Papa say, "Oh, no hesitation, No tears and no hearts breakin' No remorse""Oh, congratulations. This is your Haitian divorce" You spineless jelly fish! That bitch is in her 40’s and making out with a 19 year old. Yikes. That divorce should have been initiated the next day. Fuck forgive and promise to do better. You cheat once BYE BYE!!! I’d make sure what happened got circulated, too. You could have silently snapped a few shots and sent them as Christmas cards. No joke. I’d do it but I’m not a pussy. Do you squat when pissin’? Yeah I thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As a woman I think it’s interesting that women in these stories are almost always whores, Too gorgeous to be left alone at a party. Everyone knows she is married but she acts like a slut and needs constant validation from men. I’m not sure any of the characters in any of these stories believes in marriage. If they do marry it’s great cuz when you get married everyone starts to cheat on each other. That’s what the stories say. There is always backstabbing, they lie, adultery and strange ideas about marriage. I say it all the time. Don’t get married. Why? Cuz you can do just about anything. If you want to be a whore just stay single so you can fuck whoever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous