All Comments on 'A Single Encounter With a Blindfold'

by Auryman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sounds like my wife

only she would probably never let me even put a blindfold on her to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If she does want it

Why can he not go out and get strange pussy?

If wives can cuckold a husband because they want more, how about him turning her into a female cuckold.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
Erotic, and also sad.

A married couple, after so many years, who cannot make one another happy in bed. Who, even after an exceptionally good new experience, end the night with feelings of rejection.

Very sad, and probably all too realistic.

Thanks, ohio

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Pretty well written

This really needs another chapter. What about counseling? What about hubby telling her he loves her but feels as if she does not love him? For women, lack of affection, spending time, and/or talking/listening on the part of the husband suggests lack of caring/love. For men, lack of physical intimacy by the wife suggests lack of love. These issues need to be brought out in a setting where a referee (counselor) can improve the communication lacking in this marriage. Or maybe she lacks desire because she has a lover . . . A second part could explore these and more. Thanks for writing.

only14u2daonly14u2daover 12 years ago
Sad

I agree this needs another chapter. They may have awakened something... or not. Sad end... at the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What love?

She does not in anyway love him, she tolerates him, but just barely.

She has already shriveled up and died. She just needs to fall over.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There’s that creeper 26thNC again, bringing nothing to the table.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous