All Comments on 'Fun with Strangers'

by tickletang

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trash

Usual cuckold wimp husband tale.

JanetM1550JanetM1550over 12 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I love a slut wife told from the wives prospective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can he have another slut

Hell if he has another bitch that would be cheating.

(Plus he's gay any way, if you get excited about cum in a pussy your gay!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"aside from that, there was no evidence to indicate what has just happened"

Well, other than the potential pregnancy and STDs she just scooped up from these clowns, no.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Mutuality, mutuality......

Wife likes stranger's cock, it couses higher endorphin, (adrenalin) libido level for her. It is all right. My problem with these stories, why does not the women writers write longer stories or more chapters where the husband enyoys stranger pussies next day. In this case she let him found strange pussies I think this could mean she is the true "Loving wife"........

I do not understand why does majority of the women writers like to show the husbands creampy eating cuckolds? If the women writers write a story, why they do not show us (male readers) such a situation, where the husband finds similar hapines with higher endorphin, (adrenalin) libido level with stanger women? What is the couse of the lack of the mutuality????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BITCHING READERS

I liked the story but am getting tired of the readers that want to bitch about everthing. If they're so fucking great why don't they try writing a story themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

After all, it is a fantasy. I love the scenario and my wife loves to fantasize about it too. I guess I'm so turned on by my wife that I wish other men new how great she is.

I'm from Canada - some of the terms, like "swag" and "doona" were unknown to me. But it doesn't matter. Still a good read.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot!!

ScarloochieScarloochiealmost 11 years ago
Great Story ......

Very exciting story of a shared husband / wife fantasy !!! For those that don't agree, why not read and comment on stories in categories that you like ???

DSolo61DSolo61almost 11 years ago
BIG turn-on!

Really entertaining story. You have no idea how much I wish I was one of the strangers.... or your husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This happened to my wife once

We had gone camping and met these 2 black guys and were drinking together. One of the guys started feeling up my wife and by this time she was quite drunk and just let him. Well he ended up screwing her with his huge cock and shooting his load up her cunt. And then the other guy fucked her as well and ended up blowing his load into her as well. This went on all night with my wife getting fucked 4 times each by the guys before they left in the morning, leaving her cunt slimmy and gapping open from their big cocks. Her cunt looked like it was so loose and just a gapping hole that once was a very tight cunt. A month later we found out she was pregnat and now await the outcome of her couplings with these 2 black guys. I am pretty sure im not the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it.

My wife and I love to go camping and love to show her off. She loves nature and it turns her on. We have had several adventures with others while camping. From the night she took on four high school boys to the time a group of sorority sisters played with the two of us. Something about sex around a campfire makes it very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

VERY hot story!!! Thanks for writing it ...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You coaxed out the wife and I liars after this little gem. Always they are anonymous liars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife got turned on by two black guys on the beach, she was using a very tiny thong and bikini top, which barely covered her boobs, and her pussy was literally peeping out, there was only 4 of us on the beach, they came out the water and had hard ons as they were talking in the water, my wife was sunbathing with her legs a bit opened. They came out the water and pulled of thier shorts and hung it to dry, my wife was shocked at how huge thier dicks were, she asked is those real, one guy walked up to her and asked her to feel it, she did and said "omg that's fucking huge it makes my hands look so small" she started stroking it didn't realize and her head moved closer to get a better view, it grow so much it touch her lips, she said sorry, he said it's okay she can taste it, by then the other black guy came the other side of my wife, she got on her knees and stroked both huge dicks and kissed the heads, then sucks the dick heads, the pushed her head down on thier dicks, she deep throated them, she said fuck my tight pussy with these huge black dicks, they ripped her thong off and tiny bikini bra and fucked her hard, she screamed and moaned by then more guys appeared, stripping and feeding her dick, she ended up fucking 5 guys that day, while I watched from far, she asked them all to cum deep inside her young pussy. She missed her period and knew she is pregnant, she had the baby, it was a black baby. She said she needs to fuck more black dick as they fucked her pussy really good. I got the guys to come to the hospital and they fucked her in bed, and filled her pussy again, the nurse walked in and saw the black huge dicks and asked to fuck her too, she loved it, and they filled her pussy with cum, she got pregnant and gave birth to black twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I went to Canada to do some fishing. While camping in a Provincial forest, we realized there was another campsite not far from ours. At the end of the day we decided to head over to theirs with some alcohol to share. It turned out that it was four people, one woman and three men. They introduced themselves and even though they told us one of then men was her husband, she seemed to be flirting and touching the other two even more. My wife had to pee and the other woman came with her. When they returned my wife whispered that the other woman's husband brings her along on these camping trips and lets his friends share her. She said that they were just about ready to play when we walked up. I asked my wife if we should leave and she told me that she was told by the other woman that we could stay if we didn't get offended, She also said that the guys might want to play with her too. I was torn but it was very hot watching the other woman bounce from lap to lap, being kissed and felt up. She even sat on my lap and leaned in for a kiss. My wife used this to claim it wasn't fair and got up and sat on her husband's lap. When I saw he reach up and grope my wife's tits I knew the fun was starting. That night all four of us guys took turns with both wives. It was a lot of firsts for us, first time with others, first multiple partner time, first DP for my wife. We actually spent two more days there instead of moving on. It have really opened our eyes to the fun that can be had with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your story. well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife and I discovered camping when dating in high school and it gave us a place to have sex instead of in a car. We continued to camp after we got married. Once we were camping in Daniel Boone National Forest away from everyone. My wife found that she loves to be naked in the woods and was enjoying it when we heard some noise. Two young guys came hiking into our campsite. She had no time to cover up. They were very apologetic and offered to move on. We told them to rest for a bit and they broke out a jar of moonshine. It was pretty strong and soon we all had a nice buzz going. That afternoon my wife got to experience three different cocks for the first time. Since then we seek out other adventures while camping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous