All Comments on 'A Date to Remember'

by jucci

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was sooo hot - not what i was expecting though, i havent read much female on male rape!! really hot tho im all wet mmmm write more plz

fyreballfyreballover 12 years ago

My only complaint would be that it was over too quickly - I hope there's more. Interested to see how this developes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow that was bad

From inception to climax. How about he simply goes to the hospital, they call the Police and do a standard rape kit on him. There's the drugs in his system, her saliva on his neck and her DNA on him. She's going to jail. Once the cops process the chair and the scene she might not get out of jail for 10-12 years. Seems like reasonable revenge for stupidity. And both of them were dumber than stumps as was this story. Missing information like - did she go down to the local 7-11 and get the drugs? What if she gave him too much or he had a bad reaction and died? How did she magically get him from the party with all those people watching to some random warehouse and tied to a chair? This was complete and utter drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can see why she quit posting stories here.

I don't know who the first reviewer was, but that person was WAY overly harsh.

I won't say this story was perfect, but I did enjoy it, and have suggestions I would humbly offer as to what I think might help the story be better:

1) More character development before sex. If they grew up together, maybe you could start with bits and pieces of that leading into the party.

2) Better physical descriptions of the characters. I have no clue if the girl or the guy in this story is big enough to force his or her self on the other.

3) Give the underdog a chance. If we don't know who will win to begin with, we're likely to be more interested in the story. Having things not turn out as we expect isn't a bad thing. One or more switchbacks along the story line is a fun thing.

Just some suggestions. Good luck with your next story! I'm looking forward to it. There aren't enough writers who write about men being taken advantage of. (and it's very definitely a fantasy of mine!) ;-)

DGA2000DGA2000over 9 years ago
A good story

Because I am not Walt Whitman, I am not going to criticize the structure or grammar of the story but instead just enjoy it for what it was. I know turn on material when I read it and I can suspend reality enough in some instances to enjoy it. I liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!!

She is a crimnal and gets arested for criminal assault and he has his revenge!!! And your story is only lame and boring!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape Is Rape!

I hope he gets the chance to either...(1) impregnate her, (2) publicly humiliate her, or (3) get away with murdering her and disposing her worthless body.

Wachirabol69Wachirabol69over 4 years ago
Any other stories like this?

This seriously turned me on a lot, the idea of a hot girl raping a cute, little guy and then telling him she'll fuck him again. Please tell me if any of you have or know any other stories like this. Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous