All Comments on 'The Other Man'

by JanetM1550

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

wow another moron takes up writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story!

Wish My wife was this open! I will send it off to her for inspiration..

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Alright, but...

I see that you're new to Literotica, so firstly welcome aboard, and secondly be aware that you will get anonymous trolls lurking around here (particularly in this category) who exhibit some masochistic desire to be appalled by what they read. Regarding this specific entry, whilst it was quite realistic in the sense that many couples do try this exact same routine, its erotic impact was lessened somewhat by the slightly rushed description and the way dialogue was used, making it feel more like a statement than a memoir. Allow yourself the room to expand your protagonists - like sex itself, a slower pace is often better. One note which definitely jarred was John not using a condom, and your couple not insisting he did; after all, it's clear this 'happily married' man indulges in one-night stands whilst on business trips, and he wouldn't want to take anything untoward back home, just as Don and his wife wouldn't care for a similar souvenir from their first game away. It's little details like that which can make or break the illusions here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guess what's next?

Yup, next she'll want hubby to lick out the cream pie . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is fetish

Post stories like this in the proper category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the above commenter

It IS in the right category. Cuckolding comes under Loving Wives -- read the bloody category description. ADVENTUROUS wives and THEIR MATES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is definately part of a very kinky fetish story

women who actually love their husbands and believe in their marriage do not disrespect their husbands and marriages and show no real love for their husbands. Nor do they endanger their marriage nor their health with simple hedonistic activities. Put it in the right category and get better ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. I was in that situation recently and if it was not for my husbands encouragement things never would have happenned. It is a story for Loving Wifes

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loving wives

A loving wife will do anything to please her husband.

It was what he wanted and is now what she wants too.

I would give anything to have a wife like that'

It isny cheating, it is loving her husband that made it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
White wife fucks other men while I watch

I have been sharing my wife's white pussy with my friends before we were married. After we got married I continued to have my wife fuck my friends. We would go to bars and pick up men for her to fuck. After been married about a year she asked me if she could fuck a black man. She had never told me she had fucked black men. I got turned on knowing my white wife fucked black men. That weekend we went to a bar and picked up a black man. We took him home with us and she fucked him. I fucked her next. We took turns fucking her all night. After the first black man, we decided that she would only fuck black men. Over the years she has fucked many black men. I have learned to suck black cocks. We both enjoy her fucking black men. Our sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a self cucking wimp into male humiliation, wife pimping and watching cocks is a very sick fetish

So yes this belongs in Fetish under Pissing for the sick numb nuts into male humiliation and self disrespect,<P>

so writer you appeal to only the very few real sicko's like yourself when you write crap like this one.<P>

If thats your intent then the very few will be loyal and the vast majority will rain on you.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Even though there were a few grammatical errors and the story read "rough" in a few places, nonetheless reading the story was a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is fetish

Who fucking died and made you the moderator to decide which category this story should be put in?

Don't like it, fuck off.

I liked it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A BASIC PLOT FOR A TAIL

J.M 1550 WITH ONLY 2 SUBMISSIONS HAS THE MAKINGS OF AN ACCOMPLISHED AUTHOR. HER 2 STORIES SHOW INSIGHT INTO THE LITEROTIC WORLD. CONTINUE AND GOOD LUCK. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GIVING YOUR WIFE AWAY

Contrary to what some sore heads say this was a fantastic story and very believable since I did the same with my wife. Although I grew up as a cock sucker and gave my ass to many of them once married I wanted to see my wife fucking another man while I watched and stroked my cock. At first, she wasn't hot on the idea but as time passed and we continued talking about it she decided that she'd try it. It didn't take long until she was really into fucking other guys and I began sucking their cocks to get them hard. Eventually, she wanted to do a gangbang with both of us sucking and getting fucked by other men, something that was fine with me. Once we began doing that we knew there was no going back and that we both had become cock craving whores. Together, we worked ABS locations, parks, bars, etc to find guys to do. We still do that and our relationship has thrived. we continue to enjoy sex with each other.

AK50710AK50710over 12 years ago
to all the trolls

Fuck you guys!! This was an amazing write and I can tell you as a wife of a man who has fantasies about me have sex with another WOMAN and then the both of us doing him, I would willingly do it. He is my husband and I told him the day we got married I would do anything to make him happy. So yes this is very appropriately categorized. So with that being said, if you don't like the category or you don't like where the story is going stay the fuck away from the category and don't read the fucking story you big pansy ass retards!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great job

What an amazing story, I believe so many people here have the same fantasy, I am so glad it worked out well for both of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My, My

Aren't the sickos getting testy. I thought this lifestyle would have died with AIDS. Guess not.

BarelyJustBarelyJustover 12 years ago
Love your stuff

I started with Janet's tale of her college lesbian encounter and decided to check this out. Whether you agree with the behavior or not, you have to admit that the story is hot and really well told. I believe Janet when she says this is from an actual experience and that only makes the story more exciting. Please keep submitting stories, Janet. I am a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puke

Boring!

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 11 years ago
Hot Story Janet

Hot Story Janet, I loved it!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
It's nice to be friendly!

And asking a visiting businessman to plug your pussy is about as friendly as it gets! Having a baker's dozen of condoms (and using them) is about as smart as it gets, too! Using HIS room for the night is about as economical as it gets! Helping him find more business close to your area is about as foresightful (sic) as it gets!

It's SO nice to be friendly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

Wish that was me and my wife!!! Hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 just

to piss off asshole annopny!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I wanted to jerk off just thinking about the three of them together! This has been my favorite fantasy. My wife & I have had many amazing orgasms fantasizing about her fucking & sucking former lovers & friends. Never ceases to get me hard. Nice job! Would love to see more of your writing. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A story to arouse the sex of any reader

It is such a story reaching which, any person's penis can get out of control, and any pussy can be wet enough to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Hottest story on this entire site thank you

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Who knew

Men had fantasies of being cucks, and making whores of their wives. Why not just shoot yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story and found it very arousing. Watching my wife have sex with another man is a favorite fantasy of mine. I encourage my wife to fantasize about another man during our love making and when she masturbates. Probably it will never become reality, but imagining it is exciting for us both and certainly spices up our love life.

RetiredCappyRetiredCappyabout 1 year ago

Sexy story, would like to see more details about the guy's cock and more about how he felt cumming inside you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderfully sexy story. It’s my number one fantasy . For sometime now I’ve fantasized about my wife being fucked by another man I’ve mentioned it to her, but she doesn’t seem interested. Her pussy tells me she is. She gets very wet and has multiple orgasms. It most likely will always be a fantasy, but who knows dreams do come true.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved that it was told from the wife’s point of view; it’s much more exciting from the woman’s perspective. I would love to read a continuation of the couples hot wifing saga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous