All Comments on 'Lesbians At A Straight Orgy'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826almost 11 years ago
Another Moral

Moral of the story: If you want your wife to be Bi-Sexual, you need to try it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What!!!!

Why do lesbians have to fuck it up for men?

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
amusing satire

or should that be satyr?

Linda, I think readers just had difficulty accepting the premise that lesbians could go all alpha on the raging bulls.

Sure this story is a comedy of caricatures but that is from where the laughs erupt from.

Looking over all the stories you have posted to Literotica, my impression is that your writing style is humoresque parodies.

PC Lesbians tend to very prudish about the erotica they consider acceptable. And many heterosexuals, especially the perpetual peter pans and other spelunkers {of varying genders} are rather frightened of humor at their expense.

I hope you are still writing and will find the inspiration to post again on this site. May I suggest, you go back and re-release your stories in Humor & Satire.

I think you would find a more appreciative audience from those readers, such as myself, who enjoy comedy and mockery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lesbian cuckold nice

but its actually really rude to straight girls...they wont be turned on by girls its like saying a lesbian fucked guy whose really good and becomes straights it doesn't work that way since they wont be turned on by guys(seen one naked been touched no matter how good its like a sibling touch doesn't mean anything).And dont hate the fact men love lesbian sex, guys cant help it as much as you cant help been a lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bitch stop hating on men

Author Miss sorry bitch why are you so mad at men . Amazing story you need to get your. Panties out of a ruffle when it's obvious you wanna be a man so bad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really loved the moral of your story, :-) .

Hallo Linda, this was the first stories of your I've read,,, and the readers would have to be blind or males, not to see the honesty in your words,,, yes!

Now to Anonymous-07/12/17-"Bitch stop hating on men",,, Look here you ignorant sack of shit! Want be a man?? Why would any woman ever want be a man? I can out fuck any dozen males, and long after you men can't get that sad pitiful little worm of yours up! I could have your women screaming with orgasms,,, and you could forget about any more pussy, you would be lucky if she lets you lick wipe her asshole after she shits!

And if you weren't so much of a fucking coward, you would sign your name and contact linda1234, at Literotica.com in "Contact" with your email address,,, give the author an opportunity to respond..

Thank you, for sharing your time and talent with those of us that appreciate your work.

I'm giving you 5 Stars,,, and what a pity I can't give you more!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
but....

I did invite a lesb. girl for a threesome....

now that lesbo bitch is always hanging around my office and always pushing me to have sex...

and becoz of that my wife left me...

What should I do.....!!????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TO this pigheaded asshat Anonymous 08/04/17

missy....everyone is superman on the keyboard....

ppl like you only count connection like love and something by the no of orgasms you have with them.......

MORAL OF YOUR LIFE IS THAT ___ Your father should've used condom...9 months b4 you were born....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous