All Comments on 'Soccer Mom Ch. 01'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

looking forward to you sharing your experiences with Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

A realistic premise but the teasing of Mark should have continue longer. Older women need to properly train young men when the opportunity arises. It is really quite easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A bit Racist..

Really ?! " some undocumented alien" ?!?!? Why not just say "someone" or a "kid from the block"... Geez don't stop your day job for this. Please.

urban_legend555urban_legend555over 12 years ago
Why should anyone be offended?

I was puzzled by the 'anonymous' comment about the use of 'undocumented alien' to describe a person doing yard work. The suggestion that political correctness be prerequisite in a literotica submission is inane at best. The author's description is part of the fabric of character that he/she is trying to establish. It's the way of the real world that some people speak like that. I don't think I've ever called anyone a nigger but I wouldn't hesitate to use that term if it fit with the character I was trying to depict. We need to appreciate the work that authors 'donate' to our entertainment every day. The priviledge of commenting should come with an understanding that not every story will be to our liking but the authors are not just writing for us but for the whole literotica community. Let's be generous in our assessments and appreciative of what is offered without asking for any compensation beyond reasonable, polite constructive comment.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 12 years ago
Re: A bit Racist..

Awwww. Poor Anon got offended by the term undocumented alien. You can best bet he's an ObamaBot liberal. It's these types that try to control speech and thought. Asshole.

CyanlotCyanlotover 12 years agoAuthor
FWIW

This story was written by an Obama-supporting liberal.

"Anonymous", who thinks it's "a bit racist" to use the phrase 'undocumented alien', seems not to know much about what racism is. Undocumented aliens to much of the hired-out residential yard work in southern California, and many other places. Many homeowners seek undocumented aliens because they can pay them less than other workers. There's nothing racist about someone thinking about hiring an undocumented worker and there's certainly nothing racist about writing about someone who is considering hiring an undocumented alien for such work. The phrase, 'undocumented alien' is not a racial *slur* or a term of derogation.

fuzzyb2fuzzyb2about 9 years ago
So hot, and natural, too

Though your title is misleading, your story is incredibly hot and unlike some, entirely realistic. I especially like that you had her seeing him out after just this little encounter -- he will be back (even without reading ch. 2). Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Many years ago I experienced a similar event & never forgot it - older women are the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous