All Comments on 'Barbara - My Husband's Slut Ch. 02'

by RamboneStuffit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You lost your POV.

The story was in first person, through the eyes of the woman and suddenly shifted to third person, talking about what "she"did and no longer what "I" did. Sloppy.

RamboneStuffitRamboneStuffitover 12 years agoAuthor
Good Point

In my opinion your comments, especially of a negative nature, would carry much more weight if you would at least bother to let us know who you are. Sliding in, taking a negative shot and then vanishing back into the darkness of your anononimity is the work of a sniper not a literary critic.

In addition, it would be more beneficial to me to know who my critics are so that I can tell from future posts, or the lack thereof, whether I am making the same mistakes over time.

Your point is well made. I actually find it very easy to shift from first to third person. Maybe it is harder for a new writer and I will work on it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kinda liked it

Good start, Would like to see husband more assertive/dominate over obviously submissive wife

mstrb77mstrb77over 12 years ago
Careful

Next he will have you not wearinf panties. Then he will have youmeeting men on places that a quicky can be done and he takes pictures,..... Are you ready for that?????

you have my name here is the address yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
could have been good

You lost me when you went from first person to third person. Looks like maybe you plagerized someone and got in a hurry.

RamboneStuffitRamboneStuffitover 12 years agoAuthor
Amazing

It's amazing how quickly people will either condem and / or accuse.

For the record, the reason I seem to jump from first to third person is because I am new at this. Sadly, negative encouragement makes a person wonder why bother.

Then you have someone that does not know me just throw out there that I might be plagerizing someone elses work. You really need to get a grip. Why would anyone bother to plagerize a story to post here. For the money? The recognition?

Two good reasons to continue. Not!

Honest criticism I encourage and welcome. I can learn from it if I agree and ignore it if I don't. Personal attacks are counter productive and will most likely be removed in the future.

I just posted another story. Totally mine. Not plagerized and, I hope, in the proper person.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
If you do not

want negative comments then I suggest that you not post stories on Lit, especialy in the LW catagory. Look at the comments of other writers. Even the very best stories get negative comments, it is part of the literary world. Even writer such as Stephen King and Isaac Asimov had critics. So as I said, if you can not live with it then quite writing.

RamboneStuffitRamboneStuffitover 12 years agoAuthor
Didn't make myself clear

Scarecrow I guess I failed to make myself clear. I can handle negative feedback. If someone does not like what I have written they are free to say so as I am free to embrace or ignore the comments.

The point that I was trying to make was that calling people names or casting aspersions on their integriety is not necessary.

I have already been accused of being a "sicko" (comment removed) and plagerizer (comment still on the board). I just do not think that this kind of comment is in any way procductive.

I'm no more of a "sicko" than those who enjoy this type of literature. Besides, if someone is bothered by my writing they are free to leave never to be bothered again. I guess I simply do not understand.

Take care and thanks for your input.

jenellesljenelleslabout 11 years ago
A good beginning

The basic story is pretty good. The biggest issue is switching between first and third person. It totally destroyed my enjoyment as I was trying to figure out who the new person was. Don't be afraid to have an editor look at your stories. It can make a real difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Possibilities

I enjoyed it, Please read it and either tell the story about Barb, or have her tell it. I prefer her telling it.

I look forward to the next episode.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Author took his ir shit and went home. No loss at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous