All Comments on 'False Alarm Ch. 02'

by Lightbrown24

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

more more more more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please please

more more more more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a fantastic story I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

Yasz1221Yasz1221over 12 years ago
Clearing things up

Just so I can understand Sam and the father of Niala's son are two different people right? Because you said that the father was a great dad so I just want to know these are two different people we're talking about?? P.S. I'm enjoying it so far.

Lightbrown24Lightbrown24over 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Clearing things up

Yes, Sam is not Sean's father. I don't think that his father will play a major role in the story. He is in the past-past. Sam is more recent so it has an affect on Austin. Thank you :)

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Looking ahead

I haven't read chapter 3 yet but I'm about to & I see that you haven't posted chapter 4 & you should beacause dispute the bad grammar, & punctuation I'm hooked on this story.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Great

move tohave them meet at the club and dance kiss then dismiss each other for she wants what she deserves and he is not ready for that yet. Samuel is so far off of her radar, but realizes....YOU NEVER MISS A GOOD THING TIL IT'S GONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great, but...

you really need to work on your grammar and vocabulary. if you get an editor, and if you already have one, i mean no offense. it's just that your sentences are sometimes hard to follow. the storyline is great, but it sort of falls flat because of the grammar mistakes.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

LOL forreal adult bubble gum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous