All Comments on '"Your Mom is Passed Out?"'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Touch em' all !

Make the reader a little nostalgic.

Check.

Make reader horny.

Check.

Take reader to 'forbidden zone'. Have him/her toe the line and then shove them beyond.

Check.

Make reader laugh with skewed logic that makes up in passion what it lacks in critical rigor because afterall this is 'Literotica' and It is ' just a story' .

Check.

Make reader grateful for ' Grand slam' return from TTT!

CHECK!

Welcome back from sabbatical TTT. Thank you for the story.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
The boy is psychotic.

Unbelievable story of lust and insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn it

make sure to follow with daneila

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very great quality...

Perhaps some may consider this work incestrous, but the reality of it is simply a portrayal of boy meets girl under the most unusual circumstances.

Resultantly, a boy grew out of his puberty this day and became a man while a woman captured her lost years of puberty.

The objectivity of love is to feed each other's needs, not simply to fuel them, and whatever the eventual outcome may be, nothing ever will surpass this one event of sharing.

WOnderful authorship...congratulations...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Went too far

Good story idea but you took it a couple of steps too far. Many lads are hot for friends mom's but peeping and feeling usually is it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mannnnn....

Man .. what a damn story and to think it could be done with a few drinks and a couple of pills* -- wow what a way to go and then forgive you --- that would be a cherry on top of the ice cream.! Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

An excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Just plain excellent.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Just curious.....

But do we get to see if the other guy gets with his step sister?

Otherwise, I greatly enjoyed this story, thank you.

daddyslilminettedaddyslilminetteover 12 years ago
Wow!

I was unsure when I first came upon this one but now i'm glad I stopped. Thanks for the killer read!

Minette

LanceGoodthrustLanceGoodthrustover 12 years ago
Hmmm

Hey with all that sperm up her yahoo, she should get preggos. I would like to see. More on that subject as well. Maybe he gets to fuck the sister first and make her preggo as well.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
just great

I hope you'll continue this story because it was good and I think there is more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't suspend disbelief... and for porn that's saying something

As far as porn plots go, this is pretty thin (even for porn), with your characters logic and reactions thinner.

You've written better.

To bad there isn't a "NFW Fantasy" section at Literotica, but perhaps that's a good thing. Too much of the fiction here would fall under the heading "No Fucking Way."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the edge of unreality???

this one is close to the edge of unreal, but who cares, i had a hard on for half an hour reading it

hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
This was barely incest

And a good story should have a likable protagonist. This guy was anything but. The fact that after she realized that she raped him and he kept saying "I love you" and "you want me" I wanted her to kick him in the balls and curb-stomp him. Just terrible.

nixongnixongover 12 years ago

this is one of the hottedt stories i have read, in my opinion. i loved it so very much. i'd love for you to continue. yes she should get pregnant.

LustinTranslationLustinTranslationover 12 years ago
Wow!

I've read others you've written and am still impressed! I think he went a little psycho, crazy love kinda thing, but you could see from the Sauna part, there was opportunity and motive. Played out well and wish I had that kind of stamina! Should deffinitely take it to the next step with Danni. I'm not much for the preggers part of it, I don't think every story of incest or any for that matter has to absolutely end up with someone getting pregnant, it's just nice to read a good fuck tale!

Well Done!

bedmackbedmackover 12 years ago
Nice

I was really impressed with this story. I hope you keep going on it. Will the mom help drug Danni? Will Danni have a different reaction when she comes to? Oh, I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad to see that you are back

Glad to see that you are back, I prefer some of your other stories, but I am still a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Daaaaammmmnn

Wow. Damn. Srsly. Keep

Going.

diggypopdiggypopover 12 years ago
Thoroughly evil...

...and yet compelling. I've never felt porn (or literature for that matter) should strive to be moral, just to be readable.

And your name DOES specify tall tales. Reminded me of a Chris Miller story, but not quite as funny.

troublefollowstroublefollowsover 12 years ago
Winner.

You win, hands down. More please!

marthabakermarthabakerover 12 years ago
sad if end

I enjoyed this story very much. It would be sad if this was the end.

It should be just the start!

martha

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadover 12 years ago
Over the top is one way to put it...

This is ridiculous. It's preposterous. It's unbelievable. And it's also a fantasy of almost every teenage boy.

Crazy and irresponsible, it was very well written and a lot of fun. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...just wow

dude i swear to god this story is a fuckin miracle. ur one of my fav authors but this is just wow.....im at lost for words. plz we need sequels. i normally favor non consensual stories but this is just really awesome even tho the story flow is kind of cliche' (the woman enjoying it afterwards) but god damn it, this story nay..this well written script should be given more than five stars. much props bro.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
This yarn lives up to your pen name

What a story! I kept thinking that it was about to end but it kept going and going, and never slowed down! Definitely one of the very best I've ever read.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was a very good story!

i would like a sequel but i doubt that will ever happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn

Took me 2 hours to read on my iphone

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!

That was the best thing I have ever read. I just couldn't stop reading it. To be honest I'd love to see a book published by you about romance. Thanks for sharing your gift with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are my new hero!

Awe~fucking~some man! That has to be, BY FAR the best sex story I have EVER read. I can't thank you enough! Kudos to you. xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are a sexual genius

this has to be THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ i would love more with danni and jerry that way jeremy could have more joy. i definatly think with a lot more embelishment this could easily be a book, that i would buy to read over and over again. THANK YOU Xx its a shame the rating only goes up to a 5 (1,000) Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

This was simply perfect, would love it if you could make a second to it. :)

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Loved it! Hoping for a sequel where Jill becomes Alex's solely, and Danielle becomes Jerry's :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

I'm hoping to see a sequel to this story. One of the best stories I've read on Literotica, please take your time and make the next one as great 110% lovable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
?

Perfect humoristic end for him, would be to wake up in dead-end street with knocked out teeth and baseball bat stucked in the ass!

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyabout 12 years ago
my fantasy...

is to be fucked while I'm asleep, wake to pleasure like that. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Threw me for a loop

First, I thought it was a rape fantasy with some twist. That's what it was. I thought Jerry was going to be the rapist, but no. You played him out well. Most people would rather turn tail and leave, forgetting it ever happened. You did just that and made him human. Alex, on the other hand... He's the kind of guy you kind of don't want to meet. He is fucked up beyond depth. I liked his character, especially when he complimented the mother and eased her into safety. I thought she was gonna slap him and end a dream sequence twist that happened while Alex and Jerry were gaming. But no, it wasn't. I was surprised.

Good job, Tx. If I had a glass, I'd raise it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!! We hope for more. .

jerry's character was well played out. Didn't understood the woman. Whether she had planned it or since everything had already happened, so gave into the pleasure. .

Anyway, a lovely story. I would really appretiate if you could write about jerry (or both) seducing/forcing Danielle. .

5*****

toslertosleralmost 12 years ago
That was ... interesting

Hell of a story. Kinda messed up, IMO, but good work.

DMFun68DMFun68almost 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story! It was very sexy and well written.

On a side note: I hope cupcakesparky was able to fulfill her fantasy :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent, ty

That was an outstanding read. I particularly enjoyed your humour which was, in a way, the icing on the cake for me.

There were just a couple of points where I thought you were going on a bit too long, like a dog chewing a bone, but you moved on just before I got pissed with it.

Overall, that has to be about the best tale I have read on here. I'm glad to have found it and now will go look see what else you might have been up to :-)

Go you !

willieg66willieg66almost 12 years ago
Dude

It was an awesome story I am glad that I found it. Keep up the awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boy Meets Girl?

Somebody actually said it was a boy meets girl story. More like boy gets away with raping a helpless woman repeatedly story. And the crowd goes wild. Next they will be calling for the rape of young teens. Oh, but it is just a fantasy, right???

This fucker was bat shit crazy and needs to spend some time in the insane asylum. I wonder how many poor saps will read all the supporting comments and decide it is OK to do this in real life.

This story should have been in the rape category. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incest

Well I am more into the big brother little sister thing but this was an amazing story.

BjorntufukBjorntufukalmost 12 years ago

Please write more like this, There are so very few on this site like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy Shit

Amazing writing. Excellent imagery.

Not so much into incest, myself, but this was incredible through and through.

saiyurasaiyuraalmost 12 years ago

I'm rather impressed, I really love this story. The detail and the way it flowed was amazing. And also it was well thought out and written, no stumbles at all from the style.

I can't wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

It was very well worded story showing love lust together and great imagination. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah Right

Even the REAL superman couldn't stay hard and cum that often.

This would have been more believable if you stopped at the end of page 3 and finished it by saying :-

"I offered no resistance when the cops came for me, and hung my head in self loathing as I realised what a sick fuck of a rapist I was. When the judge sentenced me, I knew I deserved every inch of every filthy convict's cock I was going to have crammed up my ass and down my throat for the next 15 years. If justice was REALLY going to be done, someone would cut my balls off and watch me bleed to death."

Only a really sick bastard would get any pleasure out of brutalising an unconscious woman in the manner depicted in this load of twisted shit. Or writing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Really liked the story line. Maybe you can take it a bit further with Dannie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

I just wish I could be in a beautiful story like this - I am married mum from England, would love to star in a story.

Thankyou, Sarah Leather.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I'm a huge fan, Tx is one of my top 2, and I've read almost all of Tx's stories. I never saw this one coming though. IT WAS AMAZING.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Like some of the others that commented, the story got me to the point of saying "enough" but then you pulled something else out of your bag of tricks and away we went again. Like most all stories on Literotica, it's just a story and should be read and taken with a grain of salt. That said, I liked it when Jerry showed up with the ball bat to defend his mother, at last he got some balls. I was afraid we would find him hanging from the shower curtain in the bathroom, stricken with remorse and shame.

Thanks for the amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Low credibility aside, wtf?

The whole thing where two "pals" share the same woman at the same time is just plain gay. If that's your bag, then fine but when we have to follow along a scene where guy #1 is in her mouth then guy #2 is soul kissing her nasty mouth-full-of-first-guy's-stuff and so on then declaring the act of non-consent / rape was really love - I have totally disconnected from even the deepest fantasy license. Two guys sharing an unconscious woman is pure closet queer fantasy using the living doll as a go-between. Sloppy seconds is not everybody's fantasy for good reason.

Then the whole over the top endurance record attempt was just ridiculous even if you had managed to make the reader suspend reality. On the plus side, your physical description of the MILF was very sexy and that's what drew me into the story at first. Also you paint a very vivid sexual image, too bad it nearly made me puke at a couple points because of the second guy being in the scene.

I'll poke around a couple more of your submissions to see if any are a bit more "straight" forward in sexuality. You have some ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute shite.

Absolutely left me cold. Read it to the end, only to see if you could pull the story out of the shit. You didn't. The entire premise for this story is distasteful in the extreme. Probably the worst story you have written.

Just for the record, I'm not some kind of raving feminist, I'm a male left in no doubt as to why there are raving feminists. The thinking behind a story like this just cannot be rationalised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was perfect and insane all at the same time, Wonderfull read and look forward to more.

LarryArcherLarryArcherabout 11 years ago
You are a degenerate! I LOVED It!!!

Ignore your nay sayers, they are ashamed because they got wood reading your stories. So far I've really enjoyed reading your stuff and must congratulate you on your dirty, twisted, sick, mind! Seriously, I like the setups because they are really close to being believable. Obviously you must have partied at some point in your life.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

very good ,

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Amazing!

Perversive, imaginary and very well done. Thanks!

JTW1978JTW1978about 11 years ago
more

You need to add more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your sexy story

I wish to be with you and experience our passion. Wonderful sex!! Jerry62

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

That was an incredible story. Great writing and imagination. I was glued to every word. Haven't read a story that well written in a long time. Thank you for your great work and I do hope to see more writings from you.

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
AWSUM

LOVED IT. A LITTLE MORE ABOUT HOW MOM GOT STEPSISTER IN THE ACTION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A BIT OF A SICK FUCK

But, a totally arousing story. My cock is still tingling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Danialle

Why did you leave out danaille

HornyTroyHornyTroyover 10 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing I'm still hard! Keep writing more like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more.

More. And let them teke danielle to.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 10 years ago
WAY over the top.

I found it impossible to stretch my incredulity this far. And your protagonist is a seriously disturbed, dangerous criminal. It bothered me a great deal that you presented him as you present all your heroes, not like the execrable slimebucket he is. They won't use lube when they stab his ass repeatedly in prison. I'm usually not much for guy-on-guy action, but that's something I'd like to watch.

Sorry. This was not the least bit erotic for me. I finished reading it because I've read a lot of your stuff and I trusted you, but I found myself cringing throughout. It was so unlike anything else I've read from you, even the very dark stuff. I'll be more careful in the future.

I'm not voting on this one. As a favor to you and in honor of your previous contributions. And because there's no zero on the scale.

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
Seriously..

As you can see, shit like this makes you see all the sick fucks who like this.. Probably have the same yet dormant idea's in their heads.. Off to an asylum, all of you! >.<

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Got a little weird

Not sure how I feel about this. It was erotic at first, but then it started to get weird. Then the mom woke up and it was no longer erotic. I really wanted her to throw this kid in jail. On top of that, the dialogue wasn't that of a teenager. He sounded more like he was trying out for Romeo and Juliette. I have to give that story 2 stars.

gab4320gab4320over 10 years ago
more Danaille

This story was great, I would like to see more, and you do need to bring Danaille more into the story

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 10 years ago
mixed reviews!

I love how people get all self righteous here on lit. I was reading through your other comments. thisis the very reason I stopped allowing people to comment on my stories...like you have to adhere to a moral code in your fantasy. OK, I did cum with the story - it was erotic - it was a tad weird for me her turning out liking it, but whatever, if that works for you.

billnscbillnscover 10 years ago
Awesome!!1

Man...A guys fantasy come true, I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 star

Best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
encore?

when does danielle get it? will momma join in?

gondaolgondaolabout 10 years ago
Well?

When is the "next" installment? Can't write them but enjoy reading them.

You almost got me, thought for a moment when his friend threatened him that we had slipped into his fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very unpleasant

Like others I only read to the end in the hope that some kind of justice would meted out to the intensely unlikeable protagonist. I didn't find this erotic at all, just weird, sad and creepy. I've read a few of your stories and found them well-written but won't be reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Preposterous

i had to laugh at certain parts due to the total absurd hubris of your extremely unlikable protagonist during his pychotic (sans hallucination) episode. Or maybe the whole event was the sick fantasy-hallucination of a delusion asshole. At least it isn't an organ grinder (monkey) repeat of 90% of the non-consensual stories I've read herein. As well written as it is disturbing, still doesn't really turn me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Danni

Please make a continue story to this where Danni is involved and maybe an orgy with all 4 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
writing great; story vicious

You are a great writer. 10% of the nation to put it humbly. Your topic was rather vicious, so I will not grade it. You have received a lot of fives but for me it is no better than a 4 due to subject matter. Rather than decrease your rating, I will simply leave a comment that this is a "3".

-24601

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alex's Dream ComeTrue

Enjoyed your story, and particularly how you brought her son back in at the end, to share in the fulfilling of Alex's dream of fucking this gorgeously fit and passionately loving woman. With all you've now got to work with (Danielle and her crowd, and maybe the mother's hot girlfriends, a sequel looks in order. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could have been more realistic

She should rightly be upset by her rape. And no matter what that yellow pill was, no one, even an 18 year old, could have that much sex. I was once 18. Although she was outraged by his raping her, that was not developed enough. I know we all wanted them to end in a warm sexual embrace, you could expand the relationship. I don't know if you can do rewrites, but I think you could do better starting with finding her PASSED out out in the bed. And, as I have read from others, bringing the sister in could add endless possibilities. Still a good read, my 3.5 I upped to a 4.

Reb1861Reb1861about 9 years ago

yes loved it. i hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
skull nation23

Its was hard to read the first scene but i was waiting for her to wake up. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is serial killer porn. Not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape

It's funny but many rapists really believe the are making love to the women they are raping ,building a relationship in their mind that does not exist in reality.

An unlikely reaction to her rape.

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
Some of you need to pay attention

First off, Literotica rules regarding nonconsent stories require a certain amount of suspension of disbelief. Outright rape stories are not allowed.

Secondly, did you not read the author's name? It's a dead giveaway if you pay attention, unless you're a victim of modern education and don't know what a "tall tale" is.

This story is unbelievable. As I recall the author warned us at the onset.

Still, it was well written and held my attention. Good job. I wish you'd submit more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rape

it was really sick imagination

Its rape and not romantic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Great story had me captivated from the beginning. Please write more.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
cariln said it right

truly the die hard romantics of the world are rapists & molesters.

"That's another thing I wonder. I wonder, does a rapist have a hard-on when he leaves the house in the morning, or does he develop it during the day while he's walking around looking for somebody? "

not to be too tough on rape, finally its the victims decision to see her attacker as a liberator or violator, her decision. if she can forgive its completely her prerogative, if she cant then that is acceptable. ultimately its her choice no man can have a say in it, for that matter nobody except herself.

nit2gethernit2getherover 8 years ago
Fantasy!

I liked the story a lot! It was a fantasy that I am sure many guys have had about sexy Moms, wives or girl friends. I know I have! Well written and very sexy. I would love to read more like this. Thanks for writing.

I too wish more people would vote and leave a comment. I always hope for good comments but at least bad ones let you know what people think.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Hey TX TALL

This a great FANTASY story. It might have started out as rape (not romantic) but as Alex made his case to her she really did have feelings that she had bottled up and Alex was able to help with them (romantic).

Obviously there is more (Danielle) why didn't you write more chapters to this story?

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
follow up

when can we expect a follow up and how the step brother gets his step sister. maybe a foursome with all of them, then you have the other daughter..... so many scenarios.... would love to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MILF fantasy morphed into "psycho" babble.

Well it started off okay as a young guy's MILF fantasy. Then it turned into a clear drug-induced rape scene with very queer overtones.

Going hugely over the top with the sex action - endurance wise only dug this deeper into a pit of disbelief. Those who claim this was erotic are likely in need of some serious counseling. When the victim in the story herself says she was raped, then it's a rape. No back-tracking into a romantic delusion will change that. In fact it's a further slap in the reader's face to expect they'll take this as an acceptable fantasy because she lets herself be persuaded in that totally incredible morning after scene.

I guess if your intent was to provide a script for future journeyman rapists to talk themselves into suppressing their own sense of right and wrong you have probably succeeded. This was total crap as an erotic fantasy though!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
OMG I must be a Rapist.. ... BECAUSE...

I absolutely loved it from start to finish. What a shame all those rapist comments scared you off from writing any sequels. You can go anywhere with this story . Did Jerry end up fucking Danielle. Did Jill end up ditching the husband for him . So many questions unanswered and ways you could have gone with this story. Great FANTASY story and should have been read as such...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

You're am amazing writer I didn't have an issues with the non consent in the beginning it was hot keep writing your my absolute fav right now 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best sex story ever!

Not sure why this isn't heralded as one of the greatest MILF stories on literotica, but it definitely is. Ive read over a thousand stories here since the age if 14 (2006) and this is easily the best sex story ive blown my load to the most as if being 22. If there is one story that deserves a sequel its this one! Would love to see Jerry hooking up with Danielle or the mom herself!!!

I would read this story when i was depressed and it always made me feel better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Title?

I just wanted to leave a pointless comment. Good story though...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20339 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).