All Comments on 'It's a Girl!!'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
almost great

Very good, perhaps a little too vulgar between father/daughter. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You didn't have to end here!

You could write a chapter about his guilt over being a hypocrite, doing the same thing he blamed his ex for. He could knock up his daughter, too! Just some ideas. Great read from a great author!

hotbuttonhotbuttonover 12 years ago
Ugh!

Was looking forward to reading this but couldn't get past the racist bullshit on page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its a girl

good job and as for racist comment get real when blacks write about wimp whites is that not racist whats good for the gosse

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore haterz

Dude, if hotbutton can't read past what it feels is racist, maybe they should read somewhere else. I don't think you wrote anything racist. I love your writing, don't change because of ninnies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN YOU!!

Saxon you owe me a pair of panties!!! I got so wet reading this that I had to dispose of my panties. My clit will be sore tonight because of you. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RACISM

I reread the story and found what offended hotbutton, but its possible to be racist and accurate at the same time,

chunkschunksover 12 years ago
Racism

Racism because it was described as "three black dudes" instead of "three dudes?" Or because it was implied that black dudes would necessarily be starters on a basketball team? Or because White Aryans came to his rescue? Just curious.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
weird ppl

some people take offense at the smallest things..i take offense at idiots :) There is nothing racist about the story, at most i'd say it feeds a stereotype.. but that stereotype is there for a reason... in this case take 1-a group of athletes, 2-their race in relationship to the sport. to me the situation feels real, or at least plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nothing but sexy hot fun

I loved this! I had a good cum that I haven't been able to have in a little while. Very well written. I feel very satisfied; Keep up the great job =D

No racism whatsoever. So I dont know what some people are complaining about honestly get the fuck over yourselves if you don't like it piss off to another story or genre!

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
wtf?

to the asshat named hotbutton:I don't know what offended you. You can't be black because I'm black and nothing on here screams racist. go find something else to do!

James G 5James G 5over 12 years ago
Fun, but needs proofreading

I liked the story, but it needed beta or proof reading. Some typos & such aside there were some things that just didn't make sense, and you gave Gayla's ex boyfriend 3 different names, 2 of them in a single paragraph.

That's distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey James G 5

You need to read before you criticize. Only name Gaylas BF has is Tommy. She mentions "Brad" her step dad pnce, but no name change like you claim.

Saxon Hart..Keep kickin the ass!!!

_Kushiel__Kushiel_over 12 years ago
Simplistic Pleasure

I always enjoy stories that build a characters life before it delves into the psyche and sex. This was an enjoyable read and I really did like the main character. The little brother/brother/sister twist was also a nice touch :)

Keep writing because I will keep reading!

Well done and thanks for a nice story.

Kushi x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
James G 5 was talking about Jason

Exact copy/paste from the first page:

We chatted about our lives as we rode along the highway. She was a captain of the school's dance team. They had won a national competition, and she had earned a scholarship for her efforts. Her boyfriend Jason had demanded that she choose a local school, and had lost it when brochures and letters from schools in the west had arrived.

She packed her car and headed west without telling him. When he called her once, she told him if he was lucky she'd be back in Miami before school started. I think about then I felt my first fatherly instinct.

"Tommy sounds like a controlling dickhead. You can definitely do better." A smile came over her face and she slid across the seat, lifted the console and slid right up next to me.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS HIDE AND SEEK TIME

and tag means you are caught. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She was about 5'7, petite...

Make up your mind. 5'7" ain't petite, it's medium height.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
notexactly my cup of coffee

I love your loving wives work, but incest...not so much. You are a very talented writer and I hope you'll write more loving wives than hill billy porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah author should stay in this catagory.

fucking nonce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have only one critique

PICK A FREAKING NAME changing the boyfreinds name three times was a little confusing was it jason tommy or brad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

Was looking forward to it and had to find out this is shit

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Fun Little Story

The amount of outrage over proofreading and names changing is extraordinary. This is not a brief for the Supreme Court. I found Mr Curmugeon a fun character. It was fun-enjoy it, also, it was labeled incest. Why you read it if that bothers you is puzzling.

No false advertising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!

I haven't read all the comments yet, just the last two, but I don't know why the guy thought it was bad. Yeah, spelling errors... Hell I've gotten used to the authors on here being too lazy to use spellcheck much less actually *read* their work once or twice before uploading. Maybe I'm anal, but I've always proofed my work several times, at least to improve paragraphs here and there.

...but I'm not ragging on the author as I've overlooked those errors here. My only bitch is that there aren't any follow-up chapters, both for entertainment and to clear up the trouble issues we all see coming!

...and believe it or not (shaking head) ...I got schooled! Argh! When he straddled her thigh I thought "really? First time sex with her and he's going with the position that gives her the least stimulation?!" Then he talks about hitting (well stroking it really) her G spot. I hate to admit it but I'd never thought about it in that position... Which is would probably be a good position to try it without rubbing her sore on the outer edges... Usually Im a fingers G spot kinda guy. (Wife says g spot and tongue on her clit are too much). SooOo I got a freebee education here today when Im usually bitching about guys writing about stuff that doesn't happen in the real world. (How many idiot virgin writers dont know where the hymen is?! Sheesh!)

Thanks for the story, write several more chapters for this and find a volunteer editor on the site :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
OK we all pile on - make your editor work harder lol

Jason turned in Tommy in 3 l9nes - fine get over it then read and enjoy -

Of course now he will be forced to consider Steph's incest in a new light right??

But it is a long way from some ;love and fucky-fucky to a mature long life together -=

Good luck -

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"It's A Girl!!" - Thirty-two Year Old (Thrice Divorced) Birth-father Donny Wagner (Vog-ner) and His Previously Unknown Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Gayla Rafferty.

I'm confused as to the name of the story, 'It's A Girl', other than maybe it's a weak reference to him having a previously unknown daughter from a "young love" affair when he was fourteen years old. The "affair" with Gayla's seventeen year old mother Candy Thomas Rafferty, lasted for only several days before she suddenly left without even a goodbye, Donny never knowing that Candy was pregnant when she left him. Donny's birth-daughter informed him several days ago that she was his daughter from the "affair" he and Candy had eighteen years ago!

I'm very much in awe of the theme and context of this blood-kin incestual story of a daughter and her (birth-)father This particular genre of incest is my all-time favorite, as great themed father/daughter stories of romantic-style, love and respect incest stories--pure and true--are as scarce as "hen's teeth"!!! Most of them are forced rape, BDSM, whoring, mental and/or physical abuse and torment and every other devient garbage imagined of the father's treatment of his blood-kin daughter; most of the are strictly stroke junk, titillation for effect, and gutter-trash at best!!

This story had feelings of love and respect oozing from both main characters, father Donny Wagner and daughter Gayla Rafferty. My only disappointment is the story failed to progress in the lives until Gayla was several times pregnant producing three or four children. Too Bad. However, my imagination is working overtime to provide those elements to my purist incest love of the father and daughter couple!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
Not too bad.

Any reader with an average knowledge of the langauge can pretty much make up for the absence of a quality editor. It is pretty distracting though.

What is hard to understand is that more and more authors seem to have gotten a taste for shit...Why is that? This excerpt pretty much messed up the whole story...'As she twitched and shook I forced my tongue into her ass and began fucking it with my tongue. ' Am I to assume that shit tastes better than it smells?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

just fyi the a in wagner is pronounced ah not o

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
And the best of luck to them both.

He is due some good luck with women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. I am in love with Gayla myself.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Stooping to his ex-wife's level

I would expect him to be a lot more reluctant to bed his daughter considering his incestuous ex-wife.

I noticed both name confusion and a mangled sentence in the first paragraph of page 3

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Edit

Gayla's boyfriend is Jason, Tommy, and Brad. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds but settling on one name for her ONE boyfriend would be nice. Otherwise, quite enjoyable. Note to outraged commentators, wifey 3 was also screwing her brothers while she was married. A no no. Twits.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
LACK OF PROOF, DNA

is not the same as lack of knowledge. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Name oops...

Brad - adopted (step) dad

Jason - name mentioned once, I think in error

Tommy - Boyfriend name mentioned all other times

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Thoroughly Enjoyed The Character Gayla

I hope you can write more stories about her. You had some inconsistencies involving Gayla's boyfriend but nothing too serious to curb the excitement of the story. I had crush on my own father for years. And this story only brought feelings for him to resurface. Great story. Worthy of 5 stars.

Synithia44Synithia44over 3 years ago
Confused

I was confused about which boyfriend she left in Florida. Was it Jason or Tommy? Then later it was Brad. Good story though.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a great father daughter incest story. This would have made a great series but since there have been no additions in 9 years I guess it is a mood point. It would of however been great story to see Gayla and Donny become a couple, have children, and ride off into the sunset together.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
How

How did the work force get paid,as he never finished the payroll?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

14yrs and 17yrs.....in some places you will be charged

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
1161 Followers
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....