All Comments on 'The Pleasure Tree'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ElodiegirlieElodiegirlieover 12 years ago
Your imagination...

Incroyable. Incroyable, ma cherie.

Laura_LouLaura_Louover 12 years ago
What an imagination!

As I read, I kept wondering how it was going to end....and what a surprise I got! It reminds me of "Tales of the Unexpected" - UK TV show from the 1980's - with a real twist at the end. Loved it!

DelsetDelsetalmost 10 years ago
holy suggestive tentacle invasion, batman

this was so increidbly hot I don't think I'll be able to deflate my throbbing member for a week. *hell-mothafuckin-yea*

I sincerely wish that a sequal is on the rise. This was epic and the life of that tree is only *just* begun to invade through the desires of the two who gave it such purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My branch

I too have a branch out in the woods that has given me such pleasure over the years and help stretch out my hole. I take a plastic bag and elastic band and bingo, it is as big around as a coke can and sticks straight up about 16 inches. I to had my gf join me once. Watching her bounce and slide on my branch was heavenly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was so suprisingly hot...thank you <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
243 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...