All Comments on 'The Girl with Something Extra'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Damn

I want to find a massage therapist like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Want That BAD!!!!!!!!

One of my hottest dreams is to love a hot lady with hot tits under her sweater as she directs me to rub and love mine and Her nipples then fingers me and to my surprise Fucks MY wet dripping Male Cunt with HER Hard Cock. She keeps her fuzzy sweater on while we do this then lets me feel the soft fuzzyness on my Face and HER Cum leaks from my Ass.

rm07bsrm07bsover 12 years ago
Fantastic

It's so hard to find stories like this... I love it

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great story - thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cock harding story

Wow had me rock hard. Great

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
Great!!

I want a massage like that.

Joanne86Joanne86over 10 years ago

What a wonderful story wish I could find a woman like Hannah, I think I would go back and tell my golfing buddies. How bizarre he didnt introduce Hannah to his wife, I am sure she would have loved Hannah and her huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I need

I need that type of therapy - please forward the address so I can get me some :-)

secondhandleonsecondhandleonover 9 years ago
great story!

this waas awesome! hope it was real!! lol

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 9 years ago
Would love that to happen

That is one of my major fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Very hot story!!! wish I could find a she male that I could suck and bottom.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 3 years ago

Great story! I have never gone to a massage parlor but I have hooked up with several beautiful transsexuals and always enjoyed their pleasures. I love sex with a beautiful transsexual! This is the first story I have read on Literotica about sex with a girl with something extra and I really enjoyed it. I can’t wait to read more! Thanks for posting your story!!!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 1 year ago

very well-crafted story. lovely build and payoff.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 1 year ago

Nicely written story. As with many of us, this is a fantasy we’d all love to fulfill.

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

That was super freaking hot. I’ve been with several transgender women in the past and I loved to suck them till they were super hard and then I had them top me. Your story was a total turn on worth 15 hot hard stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous