All Comments on 'Labor Day'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love and caring make good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Give it to me. I've never had anyone come inside me. I want it."

"Give it to me. I've never had anyone come inside me. I want it."

How did she beome pregnant

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Condom broke

To answer Anon. Good story thanks for the entertainment.

eviltw427eviltw427over 12 years ago
Good story

Good story now dont leave us hanging,please do another chapter.

charlebignutscharlebignutsover 12 years ago
I Liked It

A Good Read, I hope there is a follow up.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
my brother's keeper

this is the first prego story i've read and I loved it. great characters, well written, nice detail in the setup, and hot, believable sex. as you can guess from my screen name, I was secretly hoping she'd lose control of her bladder though! great job...write more!

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
Yep, Mike

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I'm probably going to expand the sex and spice up the ending of this one a little eventually. I wanted to get it in for the contest, so I didn't have time to do my second tweak. If you enjoyed it, check back the next time you peek in on my page. The edited version just might be up.

Mike is right. There's a big difference between a leaking condom leading to pregnancy and intentional internal ;)

I will grant that the line - in and of itself - gives more than adequate cause to go WTF?, though LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sister

u sud have the sister come in and join :).great story btw

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Great Story

For someone with a weakness for pregnant women this story was fantastic. You are a good writer. In some ways the story was a little hurried and probably needs a little more character development but it was a 5 star as as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What?

"Give it to me. I've never had anyone come inside me. I want it."

How did she get pregnant?

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Delicate and lovely

Thank you.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

Great job, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written. The ending came across as a bit rushed, but overall great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Question...

HOW DID SHE GET PREGNANT IF NO ONE EVER CAME INSEDE HER?

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
*laugh*

See comment above.

However, I dutifully admit that I failed to adequately describe this little fetish within a fetish in the story, thus the responses are perfectly valid. Some got it, some probably didn't notice, and others were brought up short by what would seem to be a glaring error. Regardless of my intention, pulling a reader out of the story with something like that IS a glaring error - even if not the exact one being pointed out.

I'll do something about that in my edit later, after the contest is over. Reading back through, the sex really needs punched up, and the ending is weak as well. That's what happens when you skip the second read.

Thanks for all the comments. I do take note of criticism - sometimes even more than the praise ( but don't let that stop anyone from issuing praise! LOL )

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INSIDE/OUTSIDE

maybe she never got soaked, but she definitely got sprayed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting for the followup

Great story, can't wait to see what happens next.

ronboy69ronboy69over 12 years ago
more

please continue

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
Edit is in

I've submitted an edited version of this story, trying to alleviate the WTF moment so many experienced LOL

The sex is also expanded, and the new ending is a lot stronger. If you liked it before, give the new version a read when it posts. My best guess is that it will be visible on the public side come Friday.

Just noticed that Lit also added several tags to what I originally submitted. I'm somewhat in disagreement with the adultery tag. Though it's technically right - as Marie is still legally married - the marriage is pretty much over when Rich has run off with some blonde bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what?

I've never let anyone come in me before. What is she the virgin mary? She's nine months along. Other then that it was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Logic says...

The sperm doner could have had a broken condom or it could have come off... It does happen. So technically, her statement could be accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A very nice and HOT story. I'd like to see Zach and Marie do more after the baby is born; she wants to explore sex more and he'll raise her to new heights. Zach cares very much and they can have all kinds of encounters.

Thank thank you and write more chapters soon !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just read this story as a 9 months pregnant woman and it is HOT ! I love the descriptions of her body and his appreciation of her leaking nipples and full bush. Ta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

this is the most awesome story i have ever read! i too have a HUGE pregnancy fetish, i cannot wait to be pregnant! make a chapter 2...maybe do a detailed orgasmic home birth....look it up, it can happen! and for a real kicker...maybe have some girl on girl with Sam and Maria! ohhh im gettin' all tingly! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a nice and HOT story !! I think there are many more chapters to be written, now that Marie wants Zach; they should after the baby is born continue to explore each others body and needs. I think Marie would like to experience Zach being better equipped than his jerk of a brother. Please write again very soon as this is ready to evolve to the next level. Very arousing. Thank you.

Txmanblue60Txmanblue60over 11 years ago
Well written, sweet, and hot.

Great story intertwining romance and eroticism. Thanks for reaching out to a new theme and thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I originally misread the first line as

"The girl was hot and sending enticing aromas floating throughout the neighborhood."

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Maybe she will name the baby after him, I'll bet that she does.

A very sweet story. Maybe his brother will get killed some way and she will get his insurance. One can always hope. Thank you for writing.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice romantic story

this story defies the usual categories, it's nicely written, hot sex, with good characters, who love each other-fun for follow-up chapters-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE!!!!

You should REALLY expand some of your stories into multi chapter versions.

As readers we would like to know what happened to them in the future.

Zack & Marie could get together & raise the baby.

You have the imagination to tell the story to this point so I'm sure you have the imagination to expand & continue the story.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Very entertaining

But this story was lost in the Fetish category. Almost any other would have gotten it more hits. Sex with a gorgeous pregnant woman isn't a fetish, it is absolutely normal.

Definitely a 5!

Firefighter812Firefighter812over 10 years ago
Workings for a GREAT romance story

I definitely agree with the last three comments. You should really consider expanding some of your stories into continuing chapters. Readers do enjoy a longer erotic read, especially when the content is well written; as yours is.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Nice Romantic story!

Would have like for you to continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Charming Start

It's rare in this venue that the good guy wins. Of course, if you expanded this premise into a novel length, that could probably would change, but hopefully it would still end the same way, everybody happy. Thanks for writing.

LeeC53LeeC53over 9 years ago
Very nice

a wonderful story, well written and a true pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard as a rock!

Wow. I couldn't have written my own fantasy any better.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5*

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

Great Story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a nice story!

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
On Point

Nice little happy tale/(tail?). Enjoyed this one.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
Labor Day

Might have to officially change my favorite holiday, this was hot as can be.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Loved it.

Great story and a welcome change from the husband/wife revenge dramas.

5*****

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Verrrry good story. Pregnancy brings out some of the best of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Nice setup. But the sex, when it happened, mved along much to fast, glossing over too many details.

Not enough detialis about her breasts. How big were they? Nipples? Large? Small? Color? No dialog about how she felt about them being so swollen. Or how sensitive they were. Or whether he liked them. Had he ever thought about them before? What did he imagine? Did he think about her when he jerked off? What did he imagine? What image was it that made him cum? And so much more.

Four stars.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

"I've never had anyone come inside me without a rubber." Says the incredibly pregnant woman, just a few minutes away from going into labor. That seems *extremely* likely to be a lie, does it not? Or was this some sort of immaculate conception from his brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about a followup story

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Next chapter, please!

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I can't think of a better chapter 1 for a book, than this one.

lowkeyonelowkeyone9 days ago

Thanks for the great story. A well-deserved ' 5 '. Condoms are not 100% reliable or her husband may have removed it one day without her knowledge, ?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4250 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...