All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 80'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Flower!

RPS, my carnation is starting to wilt but I still want to go to the wedding. Keep writing 'em one page at a time . It's intriguing and it's pissing off a few people,Ciao.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
stupid stupid stupid

lets assume ashely the cunt's father admits that he made this whie Million dolalr story up.

WHY does Jeff want to be part of that family?

Second lets assume Ashley's father does NOT admit making up the Million dollar story.

WHY would Jeff want to be part of that family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SPAMX; ANOTHER SAMUELX

80 CHAPTERS LARGELY ONE PAGE CHAPTERS IS TOTAL IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY! This shows how unprepared and not-thinking that the author of this SPAMX = SAMUELX is submitting this non-writing! Everyone is entitled to their opinions regardless of whether you like it or not. Many times that commentators are the authors' themselves using a different name and computer. Samuelx is notorious for doing this type of thing and seems that the same thing is occurring here as well.!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Things are back on course.

Ebenezer should get his somewhere down the road.

What I could not figure out here was Ashley's failure to react to the idea that if she had not condemned her father on her own, Jeff would have as he says called the wedding off. Most women feel that the guy should be ruled by love at this point in the game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's funny...

I was mildly annoyed with the short chapters initially, but came to accept it. Now, it is hilarious to see people rant and rave about short chapters - 80 chapters later! So keep up with the "not-thinking", it is entertaining.

As for the story itself, I quite enjoyed this chapter. Other posters bile toward Ashley seems a bit unfair given her background and upbringing if nothing else.

dodgedartslant6dodgedartslant6over 12 years ago
Sack of slime?

Personally, I think Ashley's father is a sack of SHIT!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MORE DRAMA

and then the dilemna. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DILEMNAS AND DRAMAS

and the beat goes on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Personally, I think the story should move a bit faster.

If the story is not going to be moving forward any faster, at least the time between chapter should be shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bio

His bio page has a link to his website which is usually multiple chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh my.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sickening

Jeff is made to be the good guy whereas.Ashley's father the bad guy. In truth, Jeff is an emotional manipulator. Very controlling too. Everything.has to fit within his idealized version of the world. Ashley will suffer in her marriage and become like her mother. Oh, the irony!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous