All Comments on 'Is This It Ch. 01'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOOKS MAY CHANGE

but people still remain the same. Inside and out. TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It's a good start

A good fast paced and smooth reading story, with a little humor to it. I like the storyline so far, but it will probably turn a little dark before the end, with the main character getting fucked over.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Nice " Little" Read

In terms of what's there - bravo! I'm not against the installment method but one measly page is peeving . A groove had been established then without warning ; nada. I am looking forward to author's next submission and hope that in terms of chapters, " double up and catchup "is the motto going forward .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We Know

We know your habit of ruining marriages with children.

It looks like you're setting this up for her to get tipsy with her girlfriends one night, meet up with T and/or someone else, rediscover her insatiable sex drive and start a life of adultery.

Anyway, I liked the set up so yes, I'll keep reading.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, not so nice characters. Chris is a constant womanizer but does not use protection with his latest conquest. What a prince! Mr. T, the wimp formerly known as Bully Roberts, is being set up to try his hand at revenge down the line.

Please save this story from formula boredom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if

if his "predicament" refers to Debbie taking it up with T again, then "This is it" probably refers to the end of the rope, if not the end of their marriage. Does she have to make a decision or is his decision already made, just bring the rest asap. The writing is good and the cutting point just left us hanging and made us curious enough to want to read the rest, although I would have preferred to see more right now.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nice Moving Story

In fact, I found myself ten feet off the cliff before I stopped reading. The introduction was nicely detailed and we do not have a time reference so the fuckfest could have occurred in 1970 with everyone on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sound like he got

off easy for raping her. Yes in most countries a drunk person can not give consent. So he should get all that is coming to him. What a bastard he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a bit predictable

an asshole of a bully, an airhead and not much of a woman (character).

good writing, short chapter and .....

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Comments

Is there an easy way to read the comments before reading the story? I could have saved myself from this pile of silliness.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed The House Husband. Looking forward to this tale.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
What is it about Scotland?...

...even the sex seems more like a bad scrum but I have just got to get me one of those comment generators like bigdaddybitch that spew out totally random and completely irrelevant comments like the one he made above intimating that he did not really read this ponderous preamble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a start, average reader here, could get boring but enough out there to tantalize a bit

1lnbrdg here, a start, enough to tickle my interest, when are the rest out? bury the b*#*ch I'd say but who am I? Waiting for the next installment to see if it's worth continuation . . . . . . .

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Intriguing

Intriguing plot so far, look forward to chapter two. I liked his attitude of not to worry until there was something to worry about. Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is it?

Oh goody another Loving Wives chapterizer. Oh we fortunate readers waiting with thitchy wi-fi connections for the next exciting chapter. This better be fucking good or you'll roast in the fires of reader ire.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Different!!

Good read waiting for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Like It

Give us several more quick chapters.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Wow hard sell

You certainly do attract a tough audience, I can see them now twiddling feverishly with their stiletto knives desperate to have some excuse to use them and that's even before the story has really got going.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IN THE OLD DAYS

"IT" CAUSED A LOT OF MISCHIEF, tk u mlj lv nv

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Interesting beginning

One thing we know right off the bat. Both Chris and Debbie are cheaters of the worst kind. Continue...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Interesting storyline. Thanks for the offering.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
karma?

About to get the treatment served back for all those married chicks you fucked

And who the he'll is Irene. Thought it was Andy & Sarah

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore loves betrayed husband too much to give him a bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They don't have Plan B in Scotland?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES