All Comments on 'Is This It Ch. 04'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you owe her nothing

put her ass on the internet.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good!!!!

To Be continued.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Woof ! Woof ! Woof !

Finally Fawguy throws a few meager but definite bones to all theTTBers. The smirking villain (caricature ) is thrashed. The snooty , moody,straying wife plummets to exhibitionist skank. So it goes.

I predict this installment will be Fawguy's highest rated to this point. Don't get me wrong- all this was well written in contrast to average LW story and I shall vote in accordance of that fact.

Yet I regret the author didn't feature more of the Scotland setting and the sparks thrown off with the husband and wife differing social classes. It was all there in the beginning but here Deb has veered from three dimensional character to gullible , scheming trollop.

Thanks however go out to Fawguy for initially giving me something that precious few Literotica authors can offer me; the hope of a sustained, superior reading experience.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Lost me

Once the husband copped to having some extramarital liasons himself, all his self-righteous indignation turned to little more than crap. He acts as if he has some moral high ground, but cheating is cheating regardless of whether it's some one off event or a longer term affair. Simply hypocritical histrionics is all this is.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE PLOT THICKENS

except for his confession, he has always tried to make of go of family and marital life. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
P/S

I think he is going to own the clinic. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Continue to hold my attention

Which conflicts with the local myth that you have to like at least one of the characters in the story! I wonder if T's proof was legit?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
This is almost painful.

Chapters are still very short and after four of them, we finally have some conflict. The writing was sloppier on this one with numerous errors, beginning with the first sentence. This still could be a fun read, if a person finds the story after it is completed and reads it then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Frustration setting in...

as I continue to read this story. I am frustrated because as I read the story and start to get into the current chapter it ends. Please extend your chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To short

Ok, that's it I will check back after the final chapter posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHY?

Why do authors emeritus feel that they have the unending right to criticize? HDK wrote some great stories BUT he also wrote some horrible stories. This is fawguy88's story. Let him write it his way. Keep your sad advice to yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little messy

Nevertheless, it is good to see him get his gonads back. Hopefully, this will continue, and not be a jpb special.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Pulling Teeth

Imagine a tooth extraction in increments. The dentist pulls a little, stops and sits back. Pulls a little more and stops. Repeating this procedure over and over. All the while you're hoping the novocaine doesn't wear off.

That's this story.

The story and writing are good enough to keep interest, however, although the plot has developed to a expected result, the tooth still hasn't been pulled. And the novocaine is wearing off.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Great story

This Train of a atory is really gathering momentum for an apoplectic finale! Thanks for sharing your writing with us. And for having a charator that keeps his junk! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why do you cut the story short????

It is a good story but you keep cutting it short. Once you get into it you stop. All it does is piss the reader off. I like a long story but not like this. Just put it together till the end. If not I will wait till you finish your short story line because the way you are putting out is not worth the time to read. It is a story not a TV show. Enough with the cliff hangers. Get on with it!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Verbicide

His cheating didn't make him a Saint and it is never justifiable; however, re-read the story - he began the occasional tryst when she cut him off some three months earlier. Note any significance to her routing with T?

He had steadfastly remained loyal to her for years, loved her and would never hurt her - a mans'man!

Also, when he was frog marched out of the club he was told that she was a tramp and suggested that a lot of guys had her and when T was through with her, he would get a chance.

It is noteworthy that she accepts the love and devotion of a real man and is easily and scarily submissive to low life scum who debases her. Something wrong with that, it isn't love. Personally, I think it is her need to overcome her Mothers domination of her father in reverse. It doesn't justify her not sitting down and confronting her husband, circumstances were an easy excuse to get with T and whoever.

If I'm right - too bad, the fact that she failed to talk she failed to get at the truth, allowing her mothers' influence and her quickness to cheat, coupled with never saying she loved him - No Chance!

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
This Whole Problem is Her Fault

If she would have told him sometime after the birth of thier first child, or any of the other two, that she at least had some feelings for him, maybe he would not have strayed (but that does not make him justified in having affairs with other women). Then blatantly trying to make him feel bad by intentionally getting drunk, knowing fully well what could happen if he saw this, shows she still really just cares for herself. Now I usually like happy endings but this one is leeding in the opposite direction. I just hope that they are able to reach down and STILL find some feelings for each other, they will be able to stick together...at least for the children who are the ones that likely will get hurt the worst in this scenario.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Okay, now you have me

I have to confess, I read only part of your first chapter, lost interest and did not read any more of them until now.

With the lack of stories here today, I thought, what the heck, I'll give it quick read.

Okay, now you have me. Nos I have to go back to the beginning and read it all. I loved this chapter. Good work. I gave it a 5.

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Finish it

Really? Atleast you are consistent with these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
write longer chapters!

You are a good writer but the short chapters piss me off. I think you made a mistake by having the wife give T a BJ in front of his workers. Even if she is an exibitionist at times, they have only been while she was drunk and horney.

I can't believe that he would not have gone straight home to show her the proof of his health immediately instead of carrying it around until he happened to find her.

You never give any reason for him to think she loved him during the marriage. He seems to have a fantasy about her looks. If she was still carrying a torch for T she would have left years before. She has to know that T would not marry the whore that he fucks in public. He is fucking her to punish them both.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Mystery

U must still have our intrepid hero solve the mystery of who set him up, big T or the evil step bitch. Chris is not innocent himself but at least he was discrete and she had basically cut him off, so she kinda drove him away. And she still has never said she grew to love him... Thats cold. DNA swabs, here we come

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Agree with many others

Deb is lost to sanity. Story chapters are too short -- two pages would be better -- and some editing would also help. Chris is more sympathetic than Deb, but not by a lot. Divorce seems best. Please wrap this up soon. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

<p>Chris is more sympathetic than Debbie. While his early life was pretty wild, it's easy enough to understand. A married woman puts it out and someone is going to take her up on the offer. Also, I really doubt that there are many men out there who haven't done things in their youth that they don't look back on with some regret or shame. The thing is that the past is exactly that - the past. We cannot change it, only the future. It looks to me like Chris stepped up to the plate and tried to change for the better.</p>

<p>It's fawguy88's story and we will see how it plays out. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.</p>

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Great!

Not a bad story at all. I agree that these short chapters are annoying, but hey, I still like it! These folks have certainly screwed up their lives, with lots of help from family and friends! Realistic and funny at times.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Short chapters

A lot of comments against such short chapters. But no one explains why it is a problem. For me, it takes awhile to remember were the story ended in the last chapter and get back into the story. The fewer times I have to do that, the better. Most of us are probably following 2 or 3 other stories at the same time, so it's a burden to keep it all straight. Enjoying the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
same story

i don't really have an issue with the cheating because that is what gets you off but seriously some originality would be nice.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
We will find out that T

had Chris's name put on the STI list and will end up going to jail and the Bitch will then come running back to Chris and the dump shit will take her back. The End

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This would have been a lot better story if it would have been 4 pages of 1 chapter

I didn't go back to read the last page of this story, but struggled with my memory and finished this latest page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

Enough! Like many others, I love the writing and am enjoying the story, but I'm just going to go away for a couple of months. The author appears to be so desperate for feedback he's cutting his story into baby size chunks. I just get into a chapter and it's done. I think I'll go watch grass grow, it's less frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What I'd like to see happen next

How about that her mother and T's parents were all in on it making sure Debbie got back together with T, even to the point that they originally drugged her for the first time, then T told her all about but she only remembered the sex part and loved it that's why she started the affair. Since another part was to pay to put his name on that list, he gets an old high school buddy who is now a top litigator to sue everyone - the lab, the mother, T, T's parents, giving him millions and even ownership of T's company, in order to satisfy the Judgment. Oh, and in the middle of all this Irene tries telling the kids why being with Debbie is best but let's it slip that she actually hates their daddy so they want nothing to do with Grandma or Mommy anymore. Well Debbie is living back with Irene so, no mommy because of them hating their Grandma. Chris has everything now, including the kids, and maybe even a new woman.

Then after that the author can decide how to weave Debbbie back with Chris, just because that is what the author does. I'm not judging, just stating the facts.

One more thing please: Longer chapters, easier for us readers and everything doesn't have to be told by you in warp speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great so far when's chapter 5?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN ONE IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR LOT

make sure the change up is for the better, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Alright

Now we're set for the finale. She's infected with VD, he's not. She got it from one of her lovers. Since both husband and wife are fucking cheaters and losers I'm hoping someone else gets the kids. The end coming up...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

He had the perfect comeback for when she laid the "you know what happens when I'm drunk" bullshit on him. Thanks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
thats it?

thats all that happened?

oh wait the author is faggot ass UK wimp...

never mind

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Enjoying this

series. The scenes in the new home finally reminded me I have read this before. On to the last chap to see why it was scored so much lower. Certainly there is no RAAC.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wait the husband was a cheater and she is portrayed as the wrong one? I see a butt hurt wimpy little bitch of a husband and obviously so many of the readers to.

She had every right to fuck around on him and personally Im glad she did. But then again Im not a fragile little hypocrite either.

Its stories and comments like these that make my assessment of many readers here even more factually correct than I ever thought possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories