All Comments on 'Charlotte's Story Ch. 06'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VexingVixenVexingVixenover 12 years ago
Can't wait for more

Wow Charlotte, another good story, I've been hanging out for new submissions and it was no disappointment, I can't wait to read more. xx

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
always good

Whether you recall the actual conversations or not, the story is wonderful. I was a little confused when at the end of one of the later paragraphs you mentioned looking to the side of you and seeing your image in the mirror. All well and good but then a couple paragraphs later you said that Paul removed your blindfold and it was good to be able to see again. Anyway, nothing to awful to ruin this wonderful recollection.

5 stars.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Nitro, I appreciate your loyal reading of my stories. I am honored! And extra honored for the five stars. Consider yourself kissed!

Vixen - when a gal likes my stories, I feel flattered indeed. Thank you!

Charlotte

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Charlotte,

My buddy, my best friend, my lover and my soul asked me to read your story. Like you there are few things I would not do to please him. We have a very different relationship and regardless of the distance and the time apart,it works for us. I have to say it is the best relationship I have ever had.

Like your Paul, he makes me feel beautiful, desired and wanted. As he says..he does not tell me what to do but lets me wander down the path...with him.

As I read your story, I saw so many things that we had done or talked about. I thank you so much for putting my Professor and myself into such beautiful words.

For my Professor, because I know you will find my post here, Thank you...for everything you have shown me... and I know you know what I mean.

I am forever your Swan

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
To Swan

Swan, thank you so much for your comment. I love knowing there are others that feel as I do about their slightly submissive relationship. I think so often submissiveness is painted as abusive, and at it's best, it is not that at all!

I would love to put your comment on my blog. If you would allow it, would you look me up and e-mail me and let me know it's OK? I would keep you as anonymous, of course!

Kisses!

Charlotte

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
From Professor

Charlotte,

Your transformational journey that has been so eloquently laid out for your readers reminded me of the journey that Swan and I began over 12 years ago. She like you was an eager student that had the basic skills and desires just waiting for the right guiding hand to provide her a path that would open many doors to her inner self that she had kept close for so many reasons. She needed someone that she could trust without fail and that was there to allow herself to be open and adventurous yet able to keep her safe during those adventures. It is not a one way street, for she has also allowed me to explore a darker and more dominant side that I hadn't had the opportunity to freely share with others. You adventures so far are very similar to our journeys. We are just south of you in NC, please stay in touch and please continue to share your story. The pleasure for me is in seeing the continued growth of a pupil that has the rough skills to achieve total confidence and the happiness that comes from that achievement.

Professor

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
So nice

Professor dear, you and your sweet swan are so kind! And I love that you both seem to understand! Yes, I am glad readers get excited, but it seems you get excited, and understand it because you two are living it. Blessings to you both!

Charlotte

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpover 11 years ago
Wow

What can we say but wow. Great telling of a good story. Glad everyone had a good time. Keep the stories coming as we look forward to reading more of your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous