All Comments on 'Blackmailed into Sexual Slavery'

by boyganymede

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 12 years ago
great

wwish i had a tom , luv to serve, i want more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring

No build-up, no development of characters = no interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Drivel

The title of my comment says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Idiotic

Typical blackmail story bullshit. The payment just added to the original offense. In addition, if someone is unethical enough to blackmail you, why would they be ethical enough to keep their word? Face it, blackmail stories are inherently moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Idiotic

I know some superficial jackass will ask "why did you read it?" Easy, after reading the tag, my curiosity wondered if the story was as mundane, as banal, as pointless as the tag indicated. Nope. It was worse.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Utter Pish

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

Where is the pussy, i cant get off to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I wish I could be dominated and humiliated like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sounds a lot like me!

My neighbor is computer geek 50 and married. His and his wife just barely get along so as to not upset the kids. He told me they rarely have sex. He was over at my house helping me fix my computer which had a virus on it. I went out to put the recycling at the street when I returned and found him with the biggest grin on his face. He started by asking me who Kathy was. She was my ex wife and she works at the same company as I do. He told me to take a look at the monitor. He was playing a video of me jerking and swallowing my own cum. I had erased it but was able to get it back. He forwarded it to his computer before I had returned. He made me strip and swallow my cum with the window open while he took videos with his cell phone. He laughed and let me know he was in charge. I sucked my first cock that day. I couldn't believe how excited I got. His cum tasted great!!!. He later fucked me that same weekend and have learned to enjoy having his cock inside me. I have sucked his and his friend cocks almost daily since then. Otherwise he would forward the pictures to my ex. I have to admit I have learned to love sucking and being fucked. It is so incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Coincidence

Are you really from Oakdale?! Because I actually live in Oakdale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't beat that

Wish I had someone to blackmail me like that. I'd truly enjoy having a cock to please and get a thrill out of him "outing" me if I didn't comply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
blackmail sissy

girlfriend ask me to dress up for her,as she put on my makeup she said we were going outfor the night, to find a man to fuck me,she said I was a sissy and men would paid to fuck a sissy

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Sounds like a good deal

I've got a guy coming to give me a quote on th bathroom. I sure hope he reads this story and makes me his on-call cocksucker, I'd like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and familar

Great story .... reminded me of my experience with my college roommate who found my gay porn collection and introduced me to his long fat cock. He threatened to tell my girlfriend and our fraternity brothers unless i became his bitch on demand. That was years ago, but we still meet occasionally for him to fuck my brains out and for me to suck him dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So So

Not very sexually exciting. Sort of boring. I had soft penis while reading this. Sorry, it needs more of a story line and raw sex.

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Boring

The sex is boring. Need to re-write to make the sex more exciting.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Could be expanded a little

Good story be you could give a little more details. Just being his online cocksucker wouldn't be so bad, but wouldn't want to be his butt toy. Half of his Christian buddies are cocksuckers anyway and the read these stories.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

I'd love to be caught like him and forced to be a dominant man's bitch

OralSubRayOralSubRay3 months ago

Love your blackmail. Got me hard and thinking. I would love to meet a few black men who loved it when I sucked their cocks. On one day, to my surprise they were taking phone pics and videos of me sucking their cocks while one guy was looking at my contact list on my phone. While their phones are all aimed at me, I'm asked, "What do you like to do?" Without delay I replied, "I love sucking beautiful black cock?" The one who copied Tin's number says, "Who's Tin?" I reply, "She is my sister-in-law." I'm asked, "Does she know you love to suck black cock?" I reply "No, she doesn't." Then I'm told, "I'm giving her name and number to all the gang here and if any of them want a blow job and you don't show, they will forward the photos and videos we just took." I think being blackmailed like that is going to the top of my bucket list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous