All Comments on 'My First Male Massage'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
nice story

i need a massage like that

tallone47tallone47over 12 years ago
Hot

That was fucking hot. Got my cock dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!

Wow that was a nice, well written story, That made me hard! Very hard!

Now I have to get my wife to fuck me with my dildo.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Ahhh, the joy of being bi and having the best of both worlds. I wouldn't have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We ALL need......

....a massage like that! Good job!

matt_1972matt_1972almost 12 years ago
Wow

Great story! Hard as a rock right now...well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WOW! I wish I could meet Hank. He sounds HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tumescent reading that

It reminds me of a few massages that I've enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyed

I enjoyed the story. I think people make too much of a little bi-sexual contact. I love women, and would never be without them. but there is nothing wrong with exchanging a bj with a friend. or hj with a friend. I like massages by women and men. Relax, sex is fun, just don't catch anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hard as a rock reading this! My fantasies are running wild as to what I'd do with the masseuse's cock and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Yeah

All this says that he wasnt able to come to comes to the terms that sexual loving one to another doesn't dispel that there is some tendency in all of us to love on another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I am dying to go get a massage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once upon a time

I was in Shrevesport on business, staying at Casino Magic. I asked the front desk about getting an in room massage, thinking perhaps some cute gal like I have hired many times before and since.

The desk clerk was a lady, she told me she had one on call but it was a guy. Now I am straight but my body was tired, I figured what the hell, it's just a rubdown.

The guy turned out to be very good, one thing led to another and after a couple of hints I figured why not?

I will say this. That was the very best hand job I ever got, kind of a surprise to me since up until that very moment, I had never even thought about letting some male do that.

Still, I hire the females, but I never forgot that one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Massage

My first was the best.. I had answered an ad in the local paper

' male only full body massage - ring Joseph ' - the number was supplied, but I won't write it here...

He answered in a very pleasant deep voice and said he had a slot vacant at 7pm... I told I would be there and he gave me the address - only half a mile from my house..

He told me there was secluded parking just off the road and I told him I would see him later

I had a shower at 6:30 before getting in my car for the short journey, arriving just on 7

He answered the door dressed in white track suit and shook my hand , introducing himself as " Joseph" ... " Charlie " I replied

He led me through to the massage room , pointing to the table and telling me to leave my clothes on the chair before laying face down on the table as he busied himself with the oils etc...

From the very first touch , I knew this was going to be 'special'

As he massaged he constantly asked if I was ok .. I just grunted or nodded..his hands were working magic on my body...and mind!

I was so relaxed and almost comatose, but very turned on by his touch so when he slipped his hands under my hips and his fingers brushed my cock ..I almost leapt off the table ...Joseph chuckled but didn't stop pressing and kneading as he moved around the table til he got to my head, which he lifted slightly to face his shorts clad crotch ( what a bulge !! ) I was tempted to reach out and touch, but didn't....

After 10 minutes he asked me to turn over so he could do my front...there was no way I could hide my erection , but he didn't blink, so I relaxed onto my back and let him continue... he travelled down my left side , again brushing my cock, then up the right .. more 'accidental' touches until finally arriving at my head again , this time he asked me to hang it over the edge.. I did as he asked and was confronted with his bare , erect cock !!.. this time I couldn't resist.. I lifted slightlyand licked it

Joseph groaned and slipped it into my mouth and I sucked !

That was the most exciting part of my first massage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hank, I need a massage; can you get me in Thursday after work?

StCyprianStCyprianover 5 years ago
Very typical

"I knew I wasn't gay because my eyes were still drawn to women as I walked past them but I had enjoyed both getting and giving head to Hank."

You can keep looking a women all you want...but in the dark you will want to touch cock more and more...because that feels so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definately hot. I got hard as a rock and stroking myself. I have also had this happen at the massage parlor I use. I love to swallow a good load while getting a massage

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Masseuse = female; masseur = male. A very relevant difference for this story

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 1 year ago

Interestingly, my first male massage was with a black stud named Hank. He was also a bit older, with some salt n pepper hair. Hank started by giving me a back massage, but it wasn’t long before I was massaging his hard bulge thru his gym shorts, all the while with my face in the massage table pocket. He pulled back for a few moments before moving to the head of the table to resume the massage. After a short while, I lifted my head to see his hot, 8 inch black cock pointing at me. The rest is for another time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This exactly how it was for me. I booked a mantoman massage with a guy called Peter. I was 50 years and he was 5 years older. I arrived at his house and he asked me to remove my clothes and then enter the bedroom. I lay down and noticed he was wearing very tight shorts that displayed a large bulge. He was expert in his technique and I found myself getting aroused. When it came to turn over I was fully erect and although only 5 inches it was rock hard. Things progressed and I closed my eyes and when his hands touched my cock I was in heaven. I opened my eyed and saw that he had removed his shorts and was fully erect and 8 inches long and thick. Against his 5ft 5inch frame it looked even bigger. I took it in my mouth and he did the same to me. I loved the feeling as he started to use my mouth like a pussy and before long he squirted 7 long ropes of spunk into my mouth which I absolutely loved. He made me cum and I had the most intense orgasm ever. I still meet with him every week now and that has been 10 years and he has fucked me every time which provides the most intense sex I have ever had. We have even had a mmm threesome with another of his clients, but that's another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3457 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.