All Comments on 'Kenny'

by sagacious21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

My life as a hunchbacked sewer worker in a gulag in Siberia doesn't seem so bad anymore, thanks!

(good start)

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Interesting.

Nice beginning. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start

This is an interesting story, too short, but it has potential. Looking forward to the next chapter

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I like what you have done so far.

I'll be looking forward to the rest. I think it is probably going to be worth the read.

anon606anon606over 12 years ago
I come here for fiction, damn it!

Look. I know this guy 'Kenny', 'cept his name is Bob or Glen or Jim or ... anyway, I know this guy. He's real. All the dialog is believable. The numbers are all correct. 'Kenny' is exactly why I counsel every young man I meet to never marry, and never never be a 'good guy'. 'Good guys' are as boring and interchangeable as tube socks. 'Good guys' don't get to breed.

Anyway, while the views of these two women, Marcia and Marta, are ubiquitous ("he should not have to do without seeing his daughter, even if he isn't the sperm donor." What a crock of shit! ), their existence certainly fantasy. I look forward to the rest of this story.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Good beginning

Nice beginning. I'm interested in seeing where you take it.

RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
I can relate

I know full well what security is like. As for the other stuff I await the next chapter. I do hope that anon606 is wrong though, the world has more then enough pieces of human garbage in it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A NEW TASK HAS BEGUN

now to name the participants. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Frustrating

Too bad the comments aren't available right at the story because I'd like to warn readers before they get started that this story had tremendous potential that it never lived up to.

At the end there is at least one unresolved plot point.

The story has elements, both characters and events, that detract from or distract from the telling of the main character's story.

While a predictable story isn't always bad (and this story has several very predictable elements), when a predictable story has clumsy dialog at critical points and weak characterization during significant events it all begins to add up, to a let down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kenny Series Info