All Comments on 'Saturday At The Office'

by Dave_Loves_Puss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only one...

Only one comment that I can think of ~~ not really much of a story and was a waste of my time even though I did not finish it.

Dave_Loves_PussDave_Loves_Pussover 12 years agoAuthor
Really?

@ Anonymous - I appreciate your honesty but I would be interested to see a real critique from you after you finished the story rather than the blanket statement you made. Honestly, I think your comment is unfair because you did not finish the story. Perhaps it was slow to get to the action but I still enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good story.

and it probably hapens more often than not. Mind you, there aren't too many people who are in charge of 130+ people and they come into work on the weekend...that's why they have managers and assistants.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Endings....

.....that is what most stories missing GOOD ENDINGS that is. Yours was just blaaaaaaaaa

Dave_Loves_PussDave_Loves_Pussover 12 years agoAuthor
Ending

Thanks for the feedback. I am new at writing so perhaps you could fill me in on what of any interest could be added to the ending. The sex, the erotic part of the story, was over. I am not sure what else would matter to the reader other than the brief closure included at the end about Julie leaving and me going home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Though it was written ten years ago, I liked this story a lot. And I really liked the fact that you asked for feedback about the ending. You're an earnest writer and an earnest person--you care about your craft, and you care about how you portray people and their experiences.

In the 10 years since, I'm sure you've gotten lots of feedback and have come to your own conclusions about the endings to erotic stories. This ending humanizes the experience. He has a real wife. He has 147 people to manage. He can't be a jerk. It's your story, and you are the one who decides the fate and plights of the people you create. I would have ended it by removing the last line and replacing it with, "The sex was good and--as she indicated--lasting. But it was different, and I was beginning to wonder if it would always be different. I thought about Julie, and knew I would be thinking about Julie for a long time to come. I could not rescue Julie from the mess she was in. If I wasn't careful, her mess might become my mess, both at work and at home. One hundred and forty-seven people. And a wife. None of whom deserved a mess. And yet I thought of Julie. I honestly did."

Dave_Loves_PussDave_Loves_Pussover 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback, Anonymous. I guess my thinking at the end was how I was able to switch off the part of me that was able to cheat and put everything at risk, and the responsible part that balances that part out. We all have those two people inside of us and keeping that risk taker at bay can be a non-stop challenge, especially when you have built a life that would be difficult to lose major parts of.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OH come on the woman just had a black cock in her pussy. That is conducive for any man to be excited with the woman coming in pretty sure the woman was not clean, I cant see sticking my dick where another man has been just a short time before. I dont want another man's precum on my dick even a little. That is one of the main reasons women having sex with any man then coming to you is a bad thing its not like her pussy will be broken its the idea of having your cock where another man has just put his spunk. Its repulsive. Give it 3 days to clear out then have a good time after you check the bitch for STDs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous