All Comments on 'Shy Love, my Sister Emily'

by winterwizard

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
All you Need is Love

In the late 1960's John Lennon wrote and sang " All you need is Love", when it comes to love that's all that matters. It doesn't matter that their brother and sister, what matters is that they are in love. What's the difference between two orphaned people who after two or three kids, find out their brother & sister. Love is all you need.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
Wow

That was beautiful, I look forward to more.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Marvelous.

Wonderful story. I like your writing style. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

More, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Nice story. You have good insight and the story may help others in similar situations.

wjthermanwjthermanover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

Fantastic story, really loved it. Wish *I* had a sister like Emily...I'm an only child though. Would love to see more with the two of them!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very sweet and loving

Society may frown on their love, but it is very pure and sweet.

I hope that I get to read more about their sexual love affair.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it but...

I really like the premise and there are elements which you write perfectly, such as the snooping through her journal (I'm one of five siblings, snooping is second nature to me). However, I'd have liked the story to be drawn out a little longer, for the tension to rise between them and for the eventual sex to start off cautiously (as it did) but to swell with a bit more passion as their desire for both physical and emotional intimacy is met.

Also, referring to the reader always kind of trips the flow of the narrative a little, so unless the whole piece is going to be told like that with repeated references to the reader, it's best to avoid it entirely (in my opinion).

These are just picky little points to consider in the future, along with a few typos and grammatical mistakes. I'm sure my writing is just as guilty of such issues and I hope this critique is taken as kindly as it is intended and I hope you continue to write, I'd enjoy reading more of your work.

writedoctorwritedoctorover 12 years ago
Very intimate!

Absolutely adored the style and pace. One of the best I've read. Wonderful touch of sex and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rewrite

please rewrite this so called story and run it through a good editor before reposting. this was way to hard to read the readers should not have to stop and try to figure out what the wannabe writer is saying. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story

I'm glad that the brother got to bust his sister's cherry. Busting a sister's cherry should be the official job of all brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I really loved it

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoover 8 years ago
WHY???!!!

I love this story, it's great and deserved more stars the 5, but one question WHY??? Why stop here? I for one think this story should keep on going. This is one of the best stories in this site and ask of the author, Winterwizard, to please consider my request to continue. I thank you for the great read and appreciate all the time you put into writing this excellent story, and again I sincerely appreciate you and your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE

Continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
that’s CUTE

U G H my heart

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous