All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Window Ch. 02'

by EaglesFlyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
klippertklippertover 12 years ago
the lingering question

Everyone assumes your gay. Outside of liking cock....you still have the hots for women...you just need a good woman, not a cunt wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More indeed

Quite interested in reading more about your adventures with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please tell more

This story was as hot - or even hotter - than the 1st one. I enjoyed reading about the neighbour watching you but having the guy's wife watch while you are sucking cock is truly a turn-on. I have dreams and fantasies about the wife of a guy I'm sucking off walking in on us. I wish it would happen to me - maybe it will some day. In the meantime, I know exactly how you feel - you love gay sex but are not sure if you are truly gay. I'm in the same position. The way I look at it is that I'm truly "bi-sexual". I still get turned on by women but I truly enjoy sucking cock & getting fucked. If the guy fucking me wants to call me "gay", or a "faggot", then it turns me on even more because at that moment in time, I am gay & a faggot. Once I accepted that it makes it even more enjoyable. Looking forward to more of your stories.

headtripheadtripabout 12 years ago
It keeps getting better!

Though the writing is still a little rough it's an undeniably good stroke tale. I want to know what happens next. Okay, truth? I want hubby to kick his frigid, possibly cheating wife out and continue to fuck and suck the neighbor upstairs while his wife is away and at work. Alright honestly, why do they even need the wives? Just a thought. In case I'm being subtle, could you please make another installment? There, I said it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue the stories

This story was as hot -- even better -- than the first chapter because of the wife watching. I'm in a similar situation in that my wife & I rarely have sex and I have become a cock-sucker who loves getting fucked by big cocks. I don't mind being called a "faggot" because I truly feel that I only want to have sex with men. I want to be the "woman" and if that makes me "gay" then that's OK with me. Please continue this story. It is so hot - I came hard in my hand and ate it all up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3 stars

Ch 1 was better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Getting Caught Set Me Free

Getting caught by my wife being face-fucked by her younger brother was at the time the most humiliating experience of my life. We were at the in-laws lake cabin when he invited me to skinny dip with him. My wife, father and mother-in-law had gone into town. Horseplay in the lake led to much rubbing against each other, and I soon had a small erection even in the chilly water from being so close to my wife's 25 year old muscular brother. We splashed and raced a bit longer then he said he'd had enough, climbed the bank and leaned down to help me. It was then I saw his cock for the first time. Even soft it was fat and dwarfed mine. Its length was also impressive and I guess I stared a bit too long. He jokingly asked if I'd lost something and when I stammered he laughed and told me not to worry.

"I told Gail even when you were dating that I thought you were kinda girly, maybe a fairy. But you two seem happy. Not sure how you satisfy her with that thing". He was smiling the whole time, and pointed a my quite shrunken cock. I was still stuttering when he took my shoulders and pulled me to him. So strong. He cradled my head in his hands and leaned down planting kisses on my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. Soon his tongue bathed my lips and entered my mouth. I lost it, threw my arms around him and fully gave in to him. Eventually he pushed me to my knees and for just a moment I stared at the cock that was to change my life.

I kissed, slobbered, swallowed and in all ways made myself a slave to that cock. Moaning and panting I came on the ground between my knees and kept at it. It took too long bring him off, and my wife caught me giving him my first blowjob. She cried out and put her hand over her mouth. I looked at her then up to him. "Don't you stop", he hissed as he took my head in his hands and held me to him. I wasn't sucking now but it didn't matter. One, two, three deep thrusts and he came gallons in my mouth. I opened my eyes as he pulled his cock from me. I looked at my wife again, then got up and ran to her. She pushed me away saying "Sean said you were a faggot....how could I not see it?".

I just knew our marriage was over, but in fact it wasn't. She insisted on counseling and it's been great. My true nature's been uncovered and I've found myself - man in the world, woman in the bedroom. We're still married, live more as roommates and friends, but it works. And Sean? Yes the cock that made me a cocksucker also made me a woman when he took my anal virginity.

chrisparis69chrisparis69over 1 year ago

Oh yes, more please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous