All Comments on 'The Crazy Ex'

by SeducedbyEvil

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
VivvyK48VivvyK48over 12 years ago
Aww

A baby! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy Story

This story was really hot. The characters were believable and sexy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

You need to write a sequel and soon.... very soon. Will be waiting.! Hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heared

I was on fire reading this story. I need a second entry of this one. Both of them was hot. Mmmm.... Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

His ex was a psycho!!! It's only sexy when it's written. If it was real life, I would honestly be scared. LOL. Only in my dreams would this be erotic.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AT LEAST THERE WASNT A SHOWER STALL SCENE

BUT THE BEDROOM SCENE WAS BAD ENOUGH. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

great story! please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well...

I can think of worse things I could be tied down and forced to do. That was pretty damn sexy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Damm ! I thought it was just me.

Don't you just hate ( to love) it when sexy but psycho , big titted ex gfs tie me down and ride us like a stolen bike. Stealing my man-seed should be a felony .Great scary/ sexy dialogue btw from Crazy girl - rang all too authentic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simpy Awesome........

Lucky (and unlucky) at the same time........great dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My own fantasy

Wow this really turns me on...i wanted to do this to my ex boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Hot

I want a girl to do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Run Jack, run as fast as you can.

She is perfect scarry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SWAG

Shit just got real lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue this one

One of my favorite fantasies, which could actually happen. I wanna read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is it weird?

why am i so turned on by crazy girls? whatever, hot is hot. this is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Plz keep writing!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Quite incredible crazy love

Love is crazy no matter how extreme. The story is so well written it became entertaining. Without the bondage I've lived this scene. The primal nature of coupling is overwhelming to logic and rational thinking eventually the mind follows. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and this author's style. I'm not an advocate of fatal attractions but I think love is crazy maybe not as pronounced as this story purports. I've been there after a night out with the guys an unplanned encounter with the ex or almost ex and bam!! The head doesn't sync with the little head and there comes my first daughter shortly after the hug that evolves from an apparent ambush. Thank you author the story begs for continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To jail

That's the only place she's going - for along time and deservedly so. What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two possibilites come to mind

Find her and force her to take a morning after pill. Just to be safe. It's not certain she is going to get pregnant the first time out. People try for extended periods of time before it happens. And if she does get pregnant? Pack up everything and move across country. All done. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just dumb

And the dialogue was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmm

EROTIC....MORE...!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was bad

Poorly thought out, poorly executed and just horrible dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shitty

This story was horrible. Don't waste ur time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When she came back to his place later?

He was gone. Everything was gone down to the floors. He had moved away and taken everything. She never found him. The end.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
After the word 'No!', it's rape....

SbE, you wrote a cleverly malicious tale of non-consensual sex. Now how in the hell does Jack the Lad prove it? And all that nonsense from commentators urging him to flee. At least here in the USofA, and probably most of the rest of the Britamerican language speaking world, there ain't no where to run.

A fugitive would have to live entirely off the grid. Never get stopped by the police or transit security. Never get seriously ill or injured. Never fill out a job application or any need for a credit check or request public assistance. Do not collect tax refunds. Do not pass any CTV system with facial recognition applications. Do not leave fingerprints or DNA to be processed through the identity databases.

As for our boy Jack, he needs to finally get honest with himself and stop pretending that he can go through life as a carelessly carefree jerk. Remaining a perpetual adolescent blithely fucking girls right and left. Without any intent to grow up and become a man and accept a man's responsibility for the consequences of his actions.

Now, he's whining that the woman treated him as badly as he has treated females.

The Bitch! Acting as though she were a male entitled to abuse females.

JamtkoJamtkoalmost 10 years ago
To fanfare

Say what?!? He had a controlling bitch of a girlfriend. I have told girls to flee lunatics of the male persuasion who were control freaks too. As for fleeing. Extradition only works for criminal cases. Get out of the country and you're free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How are they going to be together forever?

She's going to jail for assault, battery and rape. Even if she's pregnant (which was unlikely) he wouldn't have to support her or the child. In Court, with his DNA all over the handcuffs, she goes to jail and he fades away. She's toast. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In real life, everyone loses. In a fantasy story ...

It's just fucking hot! Nice job! Thanks!

NWlifterNWlifteralmost 9 years ago
Funny story...

It wouldn't be too hard for him to destroy her but I'm sure it would be cathartic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape?

Fucked to orgasm against his will. The penis is a traitor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

She's gonna get pregnant the first time? And he's not going to leave her anyway? What happens when he takes a new job across the country? What happens if he has her arrested? Did you bother to think this through? What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hehehe, entertaining! Fast-forward ninteen years, his drop dead gorgeous daughter is a red headed little nymphomaniac for her daddy and his cock, and he is about to find out! Momma is going to get some stiff competition ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this story, plz right a sequel

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Take Me!

I love crazy women. Please take me!

Ticklishsoles

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
Me again!

I love, love, love crazy women who take what they want. I knew a woman I met on another site. CJ was whacked out crazy who’d get me high as hell, strip me naked and tie me spread eagle. OMG that woman had me doing things that I didn’t think were humanly possible. I have many experiences with her that I should commit to paper.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy

It's always been my fantasy for a crazy woman to make me a father against my will like this. Maybe someday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIS ONE'S VERY WITTY..........................

And damn sexy.

What would the authorities say about a rape allegation against a woman that looks like the crazy ex has been described? This guy should just grow a pair, set some hard boundaries for this nutcase that seems to be devoted to a lifetime relationship with him. What a bitch, sentenced to a lifetime of fucking a walking wet dream. Poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its impossible for a man to successfully charge an attractive woman with rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disturbing rape story. It really needs a rape tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not gonna lie . This story is much more scary than sexy

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

This story demands a sequel, but it’s 10 years old! That’s a damned shame...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get loose. beat the shit out of her and throw her out a long ways away. Crazy bitch will get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

based

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I wish a woman would do this to me. It’s my fantasy.

vietnamvetvietnamvetabout 2 years ago

If she's that good in bed, and if she's such a good looker, why is he complaining? Many men go through life just pulling their pud. Her craziness will probably lead her to be the dominant one in the family. So what? I wouldn't mind being in a relationship like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total baloney. If he's really afraid he'll never get hard.

skinnypomskinnypomabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. Hope there's more of the mixed emotion of amazing sex and crazy life wrecking gf/wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was a stupid loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for a weekend vacation.

To an Appalachia pig farm.

Like Thunderdome, but different.

jott50jott50over 1 year ago

Hated it. Couldn't even finish it. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest stories on this site.

A real hidden gem.

Wish you would write some more.

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZeroabout 1 year ago

Nah that's a premium short story. Too bad there wasn't more steuggle, but def a 5/5 for what a mf got

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZeroabout 1 year ago

Nah that's a premium short story. Too bad there wasn't more struggle, but def a 5/5 for what a mf got

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I find that I don’t care for rape stories & this definitely was one.

Another paragraph or two with him going to the police would be nice.

Bill S.

ticklishsolesticklishsoles5 months ago

I love crazy women who take command and take what they want. I’d love to wake up naked and cuffed then used for her craving sexual needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous